Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
If you were hurt bby... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1
  +1?
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:35 pm
Sagebomb
Those are pretty awesome. I would totally rock one.

Even if I didn't know that you liked MLP, that still wouldn't surprise me much. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:41 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

Even if I didn't know that you liked MLP, that still wouldn't surprise me much. xD

Yeah I pretty much just go with what ever. I havent really worried about conforming to many certain social expectations the past decade or so.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:45 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

Yeah I pretty much just go with what ever. I havent really worried about conforming to many certain social expectations the past decade or so.

I'm getting there. :P
I had a mini epiphany a few months ago when I realized that I don't get embarrassed anymore lol. Good feels!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:49 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

I had a mini epiphany a few months ago when I realized that I don't get embarrassed anymore lol. Good feels!

Mine was around my late highschool years. I think thats often where people learn that it just dosent matter, or after highschool for others. Though many never learn. Which...well that works for them then thats all good. But yeah its good to not have to care about such insignificant things.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:53 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb

Mine was around my late highschool years. I think thats often where people learn that it just dosent matter, or after highschool for others. Though many never learn. Which...well that works for them then thats all good. But yeah its good to not have to care about such insignificant things.

High school was such a bad experience for me. gonk
Of course that had a lot to do with me being in trouble 97% of the time for calling people on what I thought was just complete BS, the other 3% in the counselors office for some essays I wrote. My senior year based off a story I wrote, they actually brought an officer in to talk to me about potentially being molested at home. emotion_facepalm

Granted, I realize that the reason I got the negative attention that made me feel so alienated was because I wanted the attention, but WHATEVER.

Self reflectiooooons on the internet lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:57 pm
Citrus Novii

Granted, I realize that the reason I got the negative attention that made me feel so alienated was because I wanted the attention, but WHATEVER.

Primary school was my really bad years. By middle school I was learning properally how to sink into the background and not get noticed. In highschool I hung out with a few people as one of those people who are a nothing like person. The sort that you dont really notice at all...dont remember. But that was cool because I didnt want any attention XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

quezaga3

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:03 pm
Citrus Novii
I would bandage your wounds with one of these snazzy bandages.
I'm the only chick who works here at the store, so I decided to pick up some extra magical bandaids emotion_kirakira
Promise? I get such terrible boo boo's.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:03 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Primary school was my really bad years. By middle school I was learning properally how to sink into the background and not get noticed. In highschool I hung out with a few people as one of those people who are a nothing like person. The sort that you dont really notice at all...dont remember. But that was cool because I didnt want any attention XD

I was a bully in secondary. >:3
Pulled peoples hair and stole lunch money and EVERYTHING, if you can believe it lol.

It was so bad I had to switch schools.

I switched friend groups my last year in school actually. I had always kind of been a floater between the black magick kids, and my still besties today art class friends. xD

I dunno, I prefer not to really socialize with people but I don't typically like being alone either.

GAWD I AM SO COMPLEX.
/swearImkidding<3

When I'm reading this post I'm thinking of that spectacular dance video. BY THE WAY. Lots of attention THERE, Sir.

/stillkidding:D  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:04 pm
quezaga3
Citrus Novii
I'm the only chick who works here at the store, so I decided to pick up some extra magical bandaids emotion_kirakira

Pinky promise. :3
Those are even more binding than BLOOD PROMISES.

I get bad wounds too.
...I fall down a lot. I face planted today at work.
Naturally, EVERYONE saw it. :D

Muah.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:07 pm
Citrus Novii
quezaga3
Citrus Novii

I get bad wounds too.

Muah.
It's true. Pinkies are for eternity. You brushed it off and the face was just fine right? Then that's all that matter. That and co-workers get a good giggle!  

quezaga3

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:09 pm
quezaga3
Citrus Novii
quezaga3
Citrus Novii

I get bad wounds too.

Muah.
It's true. Pinkies are for eternity. You brushed it off and the face was just fine right? Then that's all that matter. That and co-workers get a good giggle!

No permanent damage c:
My cheek hurts like a B----, but there's no bruise lol. It only hurts to talk.

I'm just glad that I put down the hot-pot I was holding before I decided to go slipping and falling like that. xD

True, it's good to make people laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:11 pm
Citrus Novii
quezaga3
Citrus Novii
quezaga3
Citrus Novii

I get bad wounds too.

Muah.

No permanent damage c:

I'm just glad that I put down the hot-pot I was holding before I decided to go slipping and falling like that. xD

That would have sucked, Glad it wasnt a fall into the Hot pot. Well if you have me for bandaids I'll have you for cold packs. hahhahah.  

quezaga3

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:12 pm
quezaga3
Citrus Novii
quezaga3
Citrus Novii
quezaga3
Citrus Novii

I get bad wounds too.

Muah.

No permanent damage c:

That would have sucked, Glad it wasnt a fall into the Hot pot. Well if you have me for bandaids I'll have you for cold packs. hahhahah.

emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:15 pm
Quote:
emotion_brofist
I'm out, I'll see you around.  

quezaga3

4,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:36 pm
Sagebomb

ADD ONNNNN.
I totally am kidding BTW. It was cool seeing all of those kids love it so much. c:  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff