Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 pm
Luke had gradually learned to distinguish between nurses and visitors: Nurses knocked as a courtesy before entering regardless of whether or not he replied, and visitors generally awaited permission before as much as opening the door. Nicolette was always a welcome presence, though, as enthusiastic and sincere as she was, and Luke offered her a mild smile in reply and answered falsely, "I'm all right, I guess." At her sudden display of concern, he waved a hand to dismiss it, "It's fine; don't worry."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:14 pm
"Nicolette" Rosie smiled as the younger girl stepped in, along with Luke she shook her head and made a gesture for the noble to come join them "Not at all, Its nice to see you again."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:49 pm
"Oh! Okay," she said, brightening already. Seeming much more relieved when they both assured her that she was not, in fact, interrupting anything, the young girl noticeably relaxed and entered the room more fully, a brighter smile on her face. Though she would've preferred 'better' instead of 'all right', it was still something positive and for that, she was glad. Very, very glad. "I'm glad I'm not interrupting, and I'm glad you're feeling all right today, Luke," she said earnestly. Saying Luke instead of Lucien had by now become quite natural, though she still didn't fully understand the reasoning behind the name-switching. "And it's wonderful to see you both again. I'm sorry I didn't bring any cupcakes," the girl went on, raising a hand to one cheek in a clear show of regret, "but I wasn't sure if you'd be up to receiving cupcakes just yet, and I didn't know you'd be here, Rosie, otherwise I would've brought some." Except she hadn't even made any, because she hadn't expected to need to bring any... Oh, dear; perhaps she should make some later to bring tomorrow...?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:57 pm
It was kind of difficult to keep up a lie in front of such sincerity, but Luke would do so nonetheless for the sake of not worrying the girl unnecessarily. "You don't have to trouble yourself like that," he assured. His only experience with baking was through poffins, but if preparing cupcakes was similar at all, then he really would have liked to be able to break Nicolette free of the apparent mentality of responsibility she had over baked goods. "Just the thought is enough. I appreciate it."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:07 pm
Pushing herself to her feet, Rosie stepped to the side, "You can sit down if you like." she offered her chair to the younger girl.
Smiling brightly as Nicolette went on about Cupcakes "Maybe we'll have another baking day instead, Probably more fun that way, hum~?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:21 pm
"It's no trouble at all," she assured quickly before folding her hands in front of her with a smile. "I really enjoy baking, and I love being able to share with my friends." But it still made her feel better than he appreciated the thought even if she didn't bring any cupcakes, so she nodded once.

Rosie's offered chair, however, suddenly made Nicolette's cheeks turn pink as she hastily waved one hand, "Oh no! No no, that's all right - you sit, please. Though," she brightened, an excited light in her eyes because of the topic, "I would absolutely love to have another baking day!"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:01 pm
The offer was declined, but Rosie continued to stand, folding her hands behind her back.
"That was really fun, wasn't it." the blond agreed. She looked over at Luke "I invited the girls over and we just spent the day baking, that's where the cheesecake was from." she explained the looked back to Nicolette.
"I hope it would help introduce you to the others a little."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:37 pm
Even though Rosie stayed standing, the younger girl still refused to sit. Nicolette, who clearly remembered the cheesecake as one of the several desserts they'd made that day, nodded her head enthusiastically, coupled with a bright smile. "Oh yes, it was so much fun and wonderfully helpful - thank you again for introducing me to your other friends," she finished earnestly. Nicolette was very grateful to the blonde for doing so; she loved meeting new people, and getting a chance to meet someone that one of her friends considered a friend thoroughly delighted her - especially when baking was involved.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:44 pm
Rosie looked delighted at the girl's gratitude
"I'm glad, we'll be sure to invite you over next time, I've got a new kitchen to break in, I'm finding that it doesn't smell nearly sweet enough in there~"
She leaned in a little, giving the younger trainer a kind smile.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff