Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:02 pm
"It did take years... but before we didn't really have the League to really back us up. We were just a group of concerned trainers trying to do what we can for our small island. But that's all int he past now, Its the future were I think we'll start making a real difference, now that we're not alone." She nodded firmly.

"Jeeves" Rosie repeated with a light smile "Well, if you are interested in training, We try and train in groups, it helps to battle against other pokemon, plus it keeps everyone safer." Rosie tilted her head "You're welcome to come, we should all think about getting stronger."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:05 am
"Hm," Lin nodded slowly "It was good to be able to pursue them like that... with the League's vehicles. To actually be able to go out and go after them..." The boy admitted, even to himself, after some thought regarding Rosie's words.
"I just wish we could have finished it. Properly."

He then nodded as Rosie repeated his pokémon's name.
"He's usually out with me but he and my team- the battlers anyway- were fainted out there; if it hadn't been for Dove and her medicine, we'd have been in real trouble. I just want to let them rest for now."
Lin nodded again though.
"I do want to get stronger though; I want them to get stronger. We stayed in Sandalwood for a long time; I didn't know anything else or how to really do this 'trainer' thing. There is a lot I want but more, I've found out, that I don't know."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:01 pm
"I wish we could have too." Rosie agreed. "And take a lot of fear out of Kodo."
Team Rocket was much better than they always expected though, she didn't suspect this would be an easy fight... the thought terrified her, and for a couple of seconds her eyes drifted down to the ground her brow knitted with a moment of concern.

Shaking her head she widened her eyes "A few of my pokemon fell in that battle, my strongest included. Its very different being in a battle like that." She took a heavy breath, the Raichu on her shoulder also giving a very serious nod.
"But It was amazing to see how well we held through together, I'm glad Dove was able to helped you."

"Do you live in Sandelwood now, or did you move to Camphoreon?" She asked curious  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 pm
Lin nodded again. He wasn't sure he really cared about removing the fear from Kodo, but removing the Rockets and their ability to keep hurting people; that was a good goal and if taking the fear out of Kodo was a by product of it, then he had to agree.

"I should visit her... I do just wish I hadn't let them get to that point. It feels like I let them down somehow." The boy admitted, before puzzling over the next question.

"Erm." He shook his head. "I have a house in Sandalwood but I'm calling myself a nomad now. My home is where ever I travel... Though my house remains a place I can go for refuge in my hometown." He decided he could trust this girl with such information; she seemed nice, with a good, if somewhat naively enthusiastic, attitude...
"And, um, do you live in Camphoreon?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:33 pm
"I would like to as well." Rosie agreed. "I've been keeping up with when they're going to allow visitors to see her." No luck for Rosie so far. "I don't know if she'll really want to see me, I think I upset her, but I think its worth a try. We did work on the same side, and she did get hurt."

"Oh, that must be an exciting way to live, I know a lot of pokemon trainers who live like that." her posture drew her forward in interest. "Sandalwood is a beautiful city, I love visiting when I can. But yes, I do live here in Camphoreon, I have a home by the university. But I take this you're a Kodo native?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:32 pm
"Can't hurt to try." Lin agreed, trying to sound kind. "She's injured and probably feels it more than just physically; might want to see you, might not, but chances are, either way, she'll be grateful to hear friends came looking -to- see her." He reflected that he, himself, wasn't entirely sure anyone would have come to see him in the same position- it would be lonely, he decided- and so, he felt the encouragement had probably been the right thing to do.

"Heh. I'm kinda new at it." The boy admitted with a nervous but jovial tone. "I am very familiar with the area all around Sandalwood and, uh, yeah, it's a nice place... Home, anyway... I was born there, but the rest of Kodo's still, uh, a little alien to me right now." He grinned, after a moment; the conversation and company was somewhat calming.
"I look forward to seeing it, if half the inhabitants remain as sweet faced and pleasant company as you two."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:28 pm
Rosie beamed at the complement, along with her Raichu, "There are a lot of good people here, So I don't think you'll be disappointed." The blond reassured, a kinder smile on her face as she straightened up again.

After a pause, and Rosie giving a moment to consider, she folded her hands in front of her, tilting her head "So, there is a center for training opening up sometime, It'll be a good chance for trainers to get the kind of training we really need, but int he meantime I wouldn't mind seeing if anyone would like to form training groups. Its much safer then going it alone, and you learn so much more from other people. Is that something you would be interested in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 pm
Lin found himself grinning back as he watched Kisskiss beaming alongside her trainer for the compliment; he guessed it wasn't a terrible soft spot to have, enjoying pokémon being happy.

He listened, nodding slightly- people had seemed good, apart from, of course, the Rockets...
The boy considered, silently, for a few moments, what she told him.
He /had/ been learning from others already, and the adventure in the desert- the outcome of which being his wound- had taught him that his pokémon were nowhere near as ready as he'd hoped in taking down the Rockets. They'd had to be revived; he'd needed 'saving'...
Training, then, was necessary.
"I think that's something I would be very interested in." He admitted, after a moment, reconciling that the benefits outweighed any shame here.
"What kind of thing do you mean by it though? I mean," Again, he smiled sheepishly, forced to repeat an admission "I'm still kinda new at this 'trainer' thing. Teamwork, anyway. Me and Jeeves have always been a pretty good team, but we've never much trained /with/ others as much as, uh, 'against' them sometimes..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:07 pm
"Its always good to train with others, you learn so much that way~ At least I really think that's the case." Rosie stepped around, reaching to her hip where a collection of pink pokeballs and her c-gear were displayed
"If you're new, then this will be perfect for you. If you like, I can get your contact information, and once I know more I will contact you about it, and keep you updated."

holding the gear in both of her hands, she lowered it to look at him.
"If you're confused about something, I would be more than happy to help you as much as I can."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:40 pm
Lin looked rather embarrassed; he definitely agreed that he could learn more from others, and wanted to, but as Rosie pulled out her 'gear, he was forced to reveal a little more.

"Um... I kind of don't have contact information..." He admitted, feeling sheepish again, then offered a small, apologetic shrug. "Not a League trainer..." And he'd never quite made enough to afford his own cell phone, though he'd borrowed one from time to time once upon a time. "But I'd take you up on your offer in a heart beat if I did..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:58 pm
Rosie blinked but straightened up, holding her hand out "Oh, alright that's fine... uh..."
furrowing her brow lightly, she took a moment to return her gear to her hip, cupping her neck in her hands as she tried to think of an alternative.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you weren't a League member. Hm... Well, I can still give you a way to contact me is you like, just in case. and I'm sure we can think of something else. How long are they keeping you here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 pm
Don't make a stupid comment, don't make a stupid comment...
"Huh, well, that would be very favourable! It usually takes a lot longer for a beautiful girl to offer me her number!"
This was not the right time for the stupid comments; his more, buried, sensible side let out a mental sigh. His face grinned.
"Seriously though, that would be appreciated... They aren't really keeping me here for very long- in fact, I think I'm already allowed to leave as long as I come back..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:28 pm
At his comment the blond blinked in surprise, before she smiled sheepishly. It was nice to be called beautiful by people you barely knew, it was a nice compliment. But she knew in her heart it couldn't compare to being called beautiful by a certain someone that she loved.

"Oh my gosh, thank you." she laughed happily, followed with an understanding now "Alright, well, I'll try and find a way to get a hold of you. I think it would be excellent for you and your pokemon. I'll check in when i can, I come here a lot so..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:35 pm
He waved his good hand- she was welcome- and smiled thoughtfully this time.

"I believe that they allow you to leave messages with the, uh," He wasn't sure what the correct word might be "desk... staff? I don't know if you have to work here to have that privilege, but I suspect they might allow notes to be left for patients? I... uh... kind of -have- to check in here." He frowned slightly- stupid arm; he didn't like this place that much, but still...
"So if we didn't manage to catch each other upon one checking in, or the other, perhaps that's a possibility?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:07 pm
"Oh- that's a good idea. I'll ask if they do something like that." she said, greatful that he thought of it. "I hope we can get in contact again, I'm excited about future training."

It would be a challenge if he had no way to contact him, but she would at least give it some thought and try and leave a message for him at the desk.
"I do have to get going," she said holding her hand out toward the younger trainer in a handshake "It was nice to get to talk to you Lin."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff