Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
UGH YES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink or Green?
  Pink!
  Green!
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:04 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Yeah, my birthdays haven't ever really been a big deal. It's always just been me and my grandmother and she would make me a sugar free cake that I wouldn't eat because our oven doesn't bake for s**t, and pester me about what I wanted even though I'm a practical gift person and never needed anything other than socks and stuff. xD

But yeah, this one's going to be a little hard for me. So I'm either going to go toooooooooo A or B, since I like being outside and the restaurant is dead again because of school starting and there's no real chance of me getting called in to cheer myself up. ^_^
Go look at nature and try not to be the palest person on the face of the planet stuff like that.

Sounds like your birthday is nice, srsly. 3nodding
Very low key~

...Just how OLD SCHOOL is this Nokia, Sage?
xD
I go through phones like most people go through paper towels. Because I'm clumsy, and at the restaurant the one I have now I've duck taped and put foam padding on it because if it falls and turns off it's off for a LOOOONG time, and that's my primary business line so no phone, no calls to my suppliers, employees, gonk 7554-10,000

Dunno the past several years I have only gotten gifts from my mum, and usually its a clothes voucher.

I remember you sharing longhorns, enchanted rock looks like its got some really good hiking.

Yeah Im a low key kinda person

I think this is the model of my phone. I mean its new enough to have internet...but not new enough that the net is worth using on it.

yeah I dont really need to ever do stuff on phones since every thing I do I can usually take care of online.

Clothes are the best gifts ever xD
Hands down.

It's kind of going to depend on how hot it's going to be that day. It's SUPPOSED to be 93F, which means it will probably be closer to 98F.

I have similar . I try to Gaia on this thing but it's really a very small phone, and the internet well, it's difficult lol. I do most of my stuff online through it though, or on the slowest computer in the world at work.
I have this morning off though so peh~ This is the one I'm getting. o:

7555-10,000

Clothes vouchers are great, because then you can even choose the cloths.

thats fair enough. Its getting much cooler here, so heats not really a issue. We are starting to have highs in the 60s.

XD nice. Yeah I got my lappy in 2009 but it was pretty high spec then so its still doing okay. Even though I do kinda want to look to upgrade XD

PRECISELY.

Lucky butt.
It's not going to start really cooling off here until November, and the END of November at that lol.
Even so it'll only get down to like, the 30's at the coldest, and that will be the coldest day in February. :/
Last year it only froze once.

I've had....a lot of laptops. sweatdrop
The most recent I purchased was in 2011, and it hit the bricks pretty recently (and literally), I fell asleep responding to posts on support groups and it fell off my bed in the middle of the night.

Poor thing never saw it coming.
I just finally got my grandmother's gateway de-malwared so it's finally running pretty nicely for me. Sure I can't use it for ANYTHING other than my writing, but whatever. /shrug  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:16 pm
Citrus Novii

PRECISELY.

Lucky butt.
It's not going to start really cooling off here until November, and the END of November at that lol.
Even so it'll only get down to like, the 30's at the coldest, and that will be the coldest day in February. :/

The most recent I purchased was in 2011, and it hit the bricks pretty recently (and literally), I fell asleep responding to posts on support groups and it fell off my bed in the middle of the night.

I just finally got my grandmother's gateway de-malwared so it's finally running pretty nicely for me. Sure I can't use it for ANYTHING other than my writing, but whatever. /shrug

Yeah the weather here is very opposite, its starting to cool down.

For nov where I am the average high is 41f, and the record low for the past few years was ~1f.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:25 pm
Citrus Novii

Lol really.
Everyone in this guild is older than me except for Lianna. c:

That sounds exciting! o:
Take pictues, and post them on facebook, and tag me in one of them so I can look at them!

NOTICE THESE ARE NOT REQUESTS, BUT DEMANDS.
Please? emotion_c8

lol. Okay.
I'm planning on taking my camera and taking pictures and videos while I'm there.
I probably won't post them until the following Sunday when I get back. But I'll tag you in one. Maybe I'll take a special picture for you. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:43 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

PRECISELY.

Lucky butt.

Yeah the weather here is very opposite, its starting to cool down.

For nov where I am the average high is 41f, and the record low for the past few years was ~1f.

If we had teMPs like that here people would be hunkering down for the apocalypse  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:44 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Lol really.
Everyone in this guild is older than me except for Lianna. c:

That sounds exciting! o:
Take pictues, and post them on facebook, and tag me in one of them so I can look at them!

NOTICE THESE ARE NOT REQUESTS, BUT DEMANDS.
Please? emotion_c8

lol. Okay.
I'm planning on taking my camera and taking pictures and videos while I'm there.
I probably won't post them until the following Sunday when I get back. But I'll tag you in one. Maybe I'll take a special picture for you. ^^
o:
I love feeling special :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:47 pm
Citrus Novii

If we had teMPs like that here people would be hunkering down for the apocalypse

I expect that in the next years even in temperate places that weather patterns will become more irractic and more variable.

But yeah I know its meant to be pretty temperate there.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:49 pm
Citrus Novii
o:
I love feeling special :3

emotion_bigheart Good.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:03 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I expect that in the next years even in temperate places that weather patterns will become more irractic and more variable.

But yeah I know its meant to be pretty temperate there.

As long as we get some rain around here we're going to be fine lol
The LCRA is getting a lot of shot for their policies here I think we've been in drought for five years or so now.

Yeah, we're at the edge of a steppe region. My town is pretty much right in the middle of the state.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers