Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 pm
"My friend..." Again the Jirachi fell into a thoughtful frown, reaching up both hands to the jeweled head "Is like me, taught me how to hear and feel. they were always in here." tapping the jewel again the Jirachi lowered its hands "Now they're gone, I can't feel them."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:00 pm
Like the Jirachi itself - so a psychic type at the very least, possibly another Jirachi. "Hmm," he hummed thoughtfully, rubbing at his chin a bit in thought before voicing another question, "What does your friend look like?" It would help a great deal to know what, exactly, the other pokemon looked like, its coloring - possibly even a confirmation of its species, though from this little legendary's words it sounded, to him, like a second Jirachi.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:04 pm
Again the Jirachi fell silent, looking startled by the question. This seemed like an important piece of information, she could feel it from him, but she... didn't know the answer.
"... I don't know." She answered with a long pause.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:08 pm
It... didn't know? Alder blinked once or twice, looking a little perplexed, "Did you ever see your friend?" It had said 'in here' - in its mind - was that the only way it knew its companion, through telepathy?  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:39 pm
"I don't know." the Jirachi admitted "Everything was black before I appeared outside. I only remember terrible things." She frowned clearly having trouble with this, and not understanding why he was so confused. how could he not feet this too?

"You need to be able to feel it, I don't know how to tell you."
The Jirachi floated up to the larger human, holding both her hands out to touch his forehead, pausing as she lowered her head to look at him. "You need to listen to me closely, okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Everything the small creature stated, the former champion committed to memory, endeavoring to make note of all of the information it gave. It was all important in some way, he just had to puzzle out exactly what had happened so he knew which pieces of the puzzle to put the most emphasis on. When it approached him though, his brows raised, but he remained where he stood and watched it with some curiosity and mild confusion. It made it sound like this was very important, and so he didn't hesitate to nod his head in agreement. "All right," he replied, then remained still so the Jirachi could touch his forehead with its small hands.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:05 pm
Tiny hands touched against the man's forehead.
a deep frown set on her face as a lingering silence fell between them.
slowly, very slowly the light clinking of the crystals flicked around the air, as the ribbons along her back and the charms on her head began to flow even though there was no wind.

Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly the Jirachi'ss eyes opened wide and with a shock of light began to glow brightly.
More alarmingly would be the slit along the Jirachi's belly, also opening with an oval intense glow.
Already the sounds of straining and the trembling of her tiny hands began to shake its tiny weak body. But Alder would only be able to notice this for a couple of seconds before he would be thrown into a mix of feelings that were not his.

Nothing, the presence of absolutely nothing, an unbearable mindless cold, no one, and nothing.
the beginnings of loneliness.

Something touched Alder, like a spark of light, the glimmer of another and the breath of hope.
Along with it however came a swell, almost unbearable rush of feelings came with it from all around.
Pain, fear, sorrow, yet through all the heavy negativity, there was that one speck of hope.

Suddenly it all changed, the feelings of rushing and heat, a great force that was much like being woken from a nightmare in the middle of the night.
confusion, great confusion and a shock like no other experience before it.
There was a rush of great power and suddenly the connection was broken.

The lights fell from Jirachi's eyes as she dropped backwards, the eye on her belly closing as well as she continued to drift forward the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:57 pm
Alder watched with growing curiosity as the Jirachi focused. He was rather surprised when it started glowing, though less surprised when the third eye on its stomach opened - he at least knew Jirachi possessed them, if nothing else - and his curiosity piqued until waves of varying emotions hit him in succession. It was startling, all of these foreign feelings suddenly flowing quite freely into his mind.

But just like that, it ended, and it took the man a few moments to refocus on the present and notice the Jirachi's current state. "Ah," he hesitated, then quickly bent down to catch the thankfully slowly falling Jirachi before it landed, then shifted his hands to hold it better until it could hold itself up again. "I think I understand better now," he said at length, though he still wished for more definite information on what had happened. Perhaps the Jirachi could tell him more once it wasn't about to (slowly) fall over. Unsure if it would fall unconscious again or not, he asked rather uncertainly, "Are you all right?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:01 am
It didn't even know that it had been caught, since breaking contact the Jirachi fell into sleep once again, too young, too new and too weak from its malnourishment to be able to do those kinds of things.
It needed sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:07 am
When the Jirachi didn't respond, Alder cradled it more comfortably in his arms before he raised his gaze to Luke, "I think that's all we can learn from it for now until it rests and recovers; it looks very skinny and probably has very little energy because of that," he explained, assuming that such a conveyance of feelings with so little energy had completely exhausted it. The man half-turned meaningfully towards the building, adding, "Would you please come in? I have a few questions, if you have time."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:42 am
The display was strange and startling to behold, and Luke, as an observer, wasn't entirely sure what had happened. He'd encountered psychic-types before, but none had been so enigmatic. Passingly he thought to invest some effort in learning more about Jirachi, watching the little pokemon with concern and confusion as it readily drifted into slumber again. His attention returned to Alder as the older man spoke, and he moved to follow as he nodded his agreement, "Sure, that's fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:01 pm
Alder nodded once and moved to head back inside, leading Luke through a carpeted hallway and past a number of identical doors spaced apart at exact intervals, their only differences the numbers on their plates. It didn't take long at all to reach one in particular, and the former champion opened it, held it for Luke to enter, then followed suit and closed the door behind them. The office they stepped into wasn't too big and looked like a typical office would, although the various League-themed and pokemon-themed items placed throughout the room as decoration. A few pokemon were around as well, either meandering about with papers or napping in various corners of the room. There were only a couple desks, and it was one near a window to which Alder moved, pulling over a comfortable chair with his foot from one side on which to place the sleeping Jirachi, then pulled another with his now freed hands for Luke. That done, he sat down in a third chair. "First of all, thank you very much for bringing the Jirachi straight here. Hopefully we'll be able to help it with whatever it needs," which he still wasn't sure of, given the creature's vague explanations. "Could you tell me exactly where you found it?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:12 pm
Luke followed Alder through the building, surprised by how unassuming the interior was, and took the seat that was offered. He nodded at the former champion's words, his eyes lingering briefly on the sleeping Jirachi, curious about its previous cries for help and the almost difficult way it communicated. The pokemon itself didn't seem entirely sure in what way it needed help, presenting a challenging conundrum if one were to endeavor to offer the requested assistance. "Outside of the city," he answered, taking a moment to think about the path he had taken bringing it to the building, "to the south."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:37 pm
As Luke spoke, Alder pulled out a large tablet from the interior of the desk he sat at. It took but a second or two and a few taps of his finger to pull up a map of Kodo, which he zoomed in to the area south of Camphoreon. He carefully placed the device flat on the desk, peering over it a bit. "South, hmm..." It had said it'd been told to go north by its friend, so... A finger pointed at the tablet, hovering just over its surface, and traced the southeastern edge of Kodo, "If it did indeed go north, it must've come from somewhere along here initially - probably Sagestone, possibly even Sandalwood. But, if it thought it went north but instead went a different direction - we don't know if it actually knows which way north is or if it doesn't - it could've come from any other part of Kodo." And that wasn't really at all helpful - really, the only place they could cross off for sure was Camphoreon.

He raised his hand to his chin and hummed thoughtfully, his brows furrowed as he thought. After a pause he lowered the hand, gesturing vaguely to Luke, "When you found it, was it stationary or was it in the middle of traveling?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 pm
There was an awful lot of land to the south of Camphoreon, so indeed that didn't narrow it down much at all. "It wasn't sure what hunger or eating were, so I wouldn't be surprised if it got its directions missed up," he agreed thoughtfully. Finding out where the Jirachi came from was beginning to sound practically impossible.

"Traveling," he answered. "I saw it moving in the distance and went to see what it was, and it stopped moving because it was worn out."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff