Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Reality Check Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:05 pm
UkieeChick

Jackson's vibrating phone broke his concentration from the now cold eggs and bacon. He pushed the plate out of the way and slid his phone over to unlock and read the text he received
He sent back:
User Image

After the text he had to figure out what to do in the meantime beside change the clock on his phone to this area time. (lol couldn't change it)
For the first part he spent a little time downstairs with target practice using both a real gun and tranquilizer. then he spent some time with the punching bag before taking a break and deciding to go and visit his parents on the other side of town to let them know he would be gone for a bit. After all of that time had flew he headed back to his house to pick up some stuff before letting Cole know with a text that he was on her way
(it was a montague time skip go figure
the big one will be after the hunt)
He drove slow, still trying to remember where she said she lived
Jack had came a few minutes early.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:43 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(That's a sweet edit dude!)
Colette got Jackson's response a few minutes later and she noted the time when Jackson would be getting here. -A test huh?- Colette wondered to herself and went ahead to check on her things again. She was more paranoid about her belongings than usual and the nervousness of being back on the job finally sank in.
The boxes she had packed were still sitting by the door and she figured now would be as good time as ever to drop them off before Jackson got here. The boxes weren't very light so it took her a few runs to get them into her car, especially since she lived in a pretty tall apartment building, and she just happened to be on the 8th floor.
Once she loaded her car she started the car and drove off to close this chapter in her life.
After she had done what she needed to do she was pulling up into her building's parking lot when she noticed Jackson's truck. Colette must have lost track of time so she went for her phone. Of course, one unread text from Jack saying that he is on his way but according to the time he was a bit early. Colette checked herself in the mirror, her eyes a little red and puffy from crying and she hated crying especially since her freckles turned up a few notches in color and made her face look like she got a sunburn.
Getting as cleaned up as possible she hopped out of her car and walked over to Jackson's truck waving at him as she walked.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:12 pm
UkieeChick

(Thanks i used to do windows error messages for the hacker rp
i think doing things like this add to the story kinda like pictures in a book)

" i hope you're ready i know i am
hop in it's a long drive to Ream Grove Virginia
well not really since it's right above us but you get what i mean" he said as he waited for her to enter before leaving.
From where they were in the state
For most of the drive Jackson tried to start conversation on something other than hunting but when he burnt out on responses he let the radio music do the talking for him. It felt like a pretty awkward moment for him
it's been awhile and he still wasn't used to being alone with just Cole.
when they made it to the smal town of Ream Grove he called the man who got in touch with him about some odd creature killing cattle and stealing horses from the barn. It was pretty dark but he managed to give Jackson directions to where the last place the creature was spotted. It was a place near the forest Jackson reached over to the glove compartment and pulled a pair of night vision goggles. He handed Cole a pair just in case
the moon was pretty full but the trees grouped together and created dark spots. "We are going for the kill so i'd recommend one of the "real" guns
Try to stick with me
i'm not sure where this thing is but we are going to win this game of hide and seek before the night's over" he said before quietly opening his door with his eyes scanning the surrounding area.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:41 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(It definitely does :] )

Colette walked up to the driver's side window of Jackson truck. Seeing him and knowing that she gets to get out for a while made her smile.
"Ready as I'll ever be. Let me run up to my apartment and get my bag" Colette commented and went off to get her stuff. Upon returning, she placed her bag in the back of Jackson's truck and hopped in the passenger's seat.
The car ride ended being mostly quiet, aside from a few conversations the both of them were able to muster up. Colette could now notice how long its really been since they were partners like this. This made her cross her fingers in hopes this practice run Jack had in mind goes well.
When they got to their destination, Jackson explained what was going on and handed Colette a pair of night vision goggles. She slipped them around her neck and got out of the car to go to her bag and get out a gun. Colette checked to make sure she had enough bullets and took a round with her just in case she needed to reload.
"I guess we're gonna do what we have to do. So lets get this sucker, partner. Lead the way" Colette stated with a smile.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 pm
UkieeChick

Jackson nodded but put a finger on his mouth, he wasn't really sure what he was dealing with and if the xreature had enough intelligence to tell what they were saying if it could hear them.there was little to go on and Jackson almost assumed that this was a random after seeing nothing but the monster was actually closer than they knew.
As Jackson carefully walked on the dry grass and twigs he just decided to try seeing if he could find anything witu the night vision
he moved the goggles from his forehead and almost instantly spotted to glowing eyes staring back at them from about 7ft away. Narrowing his eyes to make out the large shape he raised his gun to aim and the creature bolted for them. Jackson shot as fast as the gun would allow but the thing shook it off and jumped over them in an attempt to flee. Jackson took off his goggles and ran after it following the new noticable trail of blood it left behind
"Call me crazy but that thing looked like a bear sized raccoon" Jackson commented as he ran  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:54 pm
Bolt BioHazard

It was quiet around this area and Colette kept her ears open and eyes peeled in case something popped up. The night vision goggles seemed like a good idea at this point so she slipped them on. Her gun in hand Colette followed closely behind Jackson. At first everything was calm but almost a second later Colette felt a shift in Jackson's movement and some rustling in the distance. It seemed like Colette and Jackson turned their attention in the same direction at once and Colette was sure Jackson was seeing what she was seeing, her first supernatural creature. She couldn't make out much of it but she knew it was moving towards them and Jackson was already firing away.
Colette got down on one knee and watched as the creature jumped over them clearly wounded from Jackson's shots. Colette aimed as quickly as she could and shot it once also hearing a yelp from the creature in return.
"Couldn't agree more" Colette commented on Jackson's words and broke off into a run as well. The animal left a trail behind so it was easy enough to follow it, but it was fast, much faster than both Colette and Jack put together, even for something that is clearly hurt.
"How will we ever catch up to that thing?" Colette asked mid running and she hopped over a boulder that was laying in the way.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:33 pm
UkieeChick

"Time, patience, and hope...that it eventually runs out of blood" he puffed still shooting at it whenever it's body lined up with the gun. Somehow the coon tripped over itself and was dazed from it's wounds but was intent on fighting the large creature hissed and spat when the two got close. It lunged but fell short and that was when either of the two bullet ended it.
Jackson watched the body not sure it was dead till it twitched and seemed to shrink back into a normal raccoon. This sight puzzled Jackson because animals were known carriers of conditions like this rather than victims themselves. He let out a sigh of relief mostly that the foot chase was over he hated running. " well that went better than expected
Now before we leave we need to burn the body" he instructed before leaving to get some lighter fluid
he already had matches on hand. And though Jackson didn't seem to show it a spark in him was rekindled.
(I imagine this a the little story before the movie title
and as mentioned the last time skip for a little while.)
The wild goose chase for the pack of shifters seemed to be more of a couple of months long vacation for the two. With Jackson's spending habits they barely made a dent in the money they recieved in the starting of this job. Unfortunately after the "rabid" were
there was a lack in anymore monster sightings so between trips between city to city Jackson had to simulate monster attacks
At random. From someone or something quietly coming through the window of their hotel to chasing moving targets through city areas and woods with paintball guns. None of this would really prepare you for the gravity of the real thing. Jackson remembered the "high" he'd get from being in immediate danger. Of course after a few close calls the final spot on the map lead to a dead end. They had about enough money for gas to get home and a quick bite to eat. Jackson didn't want to admit he was defeated he only became skeptical about if the creatures were still alive to begin with.
Jack sunk down in the diner booth after picking with what he ordered
"Well we are back at square one...I can't complain
But i'm disappointed we hadn't found not a trace of one of these guys. I mean we nearly had a trip around the country. The only other place to look is anywhere other than the us...but i don't think my butt can take much more sitting" he commented but also partially complained as the waitress brought them their bill
"I guess we have a choice
continue to look or just go back to our "normal" lives" he added with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:25 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(I'll just go along with the time skip razz )

Colette was beginning to grow tired with this wild goose chase, mostly because several months have gone by and there was not a single clue to where these men were. They were either very good at hiding, were right under their nose and they just missed the obvious, or worst case scenario they were all killed off already and Colette and Jackson were the last ones to know about it.
If there is one good thing that came out of it is Colette read up on all types of supernatural beings, and got a ton of tips from Jackson. She couldn't promise that she was an expert but at least she wasn't in the dark anymore and they didn't scare as much anymore. Most of them she rather felt sorry for, it didn't look like they chose to do the things they did, it was just their nature. But of course others took advantage of their abilities and used them to do horrible things.
Sitting at the diner with Jackson, Colette was downing her third bottle of beer. Drinking wasn't her favorite, but she was just as disappointed as Jackson with their unsuccessful search. For some reason that translated as drinking.
"I don't know what else we can do. I'm just afraid we might be missing the obvious somehow...or maybe they're all just dead already" she commented and put down her last empty bottle of beer on the table.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:38 pm
UkieeChick

"Don't say that I still hadn't given up yet i vote for continuing doing what we can call mr crazy but i just have a feeling that they're out there...maybe somewhere closer to large cities rather than the small ones we've been checking" He said narrowing his eyes while he started to go into deep thought.
"Hey brah" a voice called out from the other side of the diner
Jackson knew it had to be referring to him. It was late and hardly anyone was here on their side. The guy that appeared to work there
in the background came over to the table dropping off the wallet that had fell out of the many pockets on Jackson's pants. "Um you dropped this back near the bathrooms and i'm pretty sure you need it." the stranger said referring jokingly to the bill below him. Jackson nodded " Thanks..Everett?" Jackson started to say after reading the name tag " i'll be more careful" he added looking up again at the person who could have easily taken the wallet and gone about their business
The one thing he couldn't help but comment on was the man's grey hair under the beanie he didn't look older than 21 at the most. "Stress" Everett said before Jackson could comment then walked back behind the counter adjusting his hat and taking off the apron
Jackson only felt his short hair for a minute knowing he'd possibly have a few grey hairs over this. But something seemed to click but he couldn't make such an assumption quite yet
" he looks familiar
do you remember an Everett?" He asked Cole
Vancouver sighed as he put up hiz things and made a face at the tag
he really hated his real name but for some reason throughout his past lives never changed it.
He went back the way he entered after clocking out looking back at the duo on his way out. "Dude acts like he never seen a person with different colored hair before
shoot the other waitress has a full head of blue and magenta." Van mumbled to himself as he walked in the direction of his apartment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Colette didn't want to crush Jack's spirits but it was late and she was up for almost 48 hours because she hated driving long distances and being in a car for too long. All she wanted to do is sleep forever. Every time they would have to pull over and have a stakeout or just simply not want to spend money on another motel, Colette sat in the car completely awake while Jack snored up a storm. Sleeping in cars just wasn't her thing.
Also, she was sure the booze was getting to her brain cells because the guy working in the diner, whom she hasn't noticed to begin with, started to look very attractive to her as he walked up to give Jack his wallet back. "What a nice fella, eh?" Colette said and smiled. "I would have gotten stuck paying for your food" she teased Jack as he looked like he was contemplating something.
Then he asked her if she knew an Everett, but nothing struck a chord so she shook her head.
But then something clicked and Colette seemed to shake off the haziness of the booze she drank. She pulled out a paper she had folded up in her pocket and straightened it out.
"Am I drunk? Or did that guy kinda look like target number one?" Colette asked Jack's opinion and she showed him the picture of Vancouver Denali.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:18 pm
UkieeChick

Jack took a moment to respond being that he was still braindead
" no
Him here that'd..." Jackson jumped up after pulling out a $20 to pay for everything before bolting to the door. Van was taking his time but already halfway down the street. "I'm like seriously pulling a blank here, if we go running after him he'd more or less realise we are coming after him..." just hurry up and get in the car we'll figure something on the way" he said in a loud whisper
as he quickly went over to the driver's side and hopped it. After Cole decided to join him in the car he just drove casually getting nearer and nearer the target
Jack assumed the guy didn't know who they were
the two were dressed normally and he had came to them first. Their best bet was to pull off a quick ambush
of course with him being brain dead and Cole pretty much drunk
They had to even the playing field if thet were going to catch this guy. "Hold the wheel i'm going to try to get him with a tranq first" he said
feeling over behind her seat for the gun and the smallest thing to load it with.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:31 pm
Bolt BioHazard

For some reason Colette didn't expect Jack to react, probably because she had hoped he was as tired as her and he would choose to go sleep instead. But no, to her surprise her suggestion made Jack jump out of his seat and sprint for the door. Stumbling a little to go after him Colette couldn't help but smile as her hazy brain actually thought of something useful.
"See? Told you we were missing the obvious" Colette boasted a little. Jack was scrambling to figure out an idea and when he came up with something Colette followed him to his car. "You know, I can always flirt my way into getting to come with us. I'm probably drunk enough to pull it off" Colette suggested as she got into the car. She doubted that Jack wold bite that idea but it was worth a shot. "Lets just not mess this one up" she commented and grabbed the steering wheel when Jack asked her to.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:55 pm
UkieeChick

Jackson looked away from the sight of the gun at her for a second
" now i know you've drunk too much
just keep an eye out for cars instead of trying to go flirt with the dog man." Jackson commented as he turned his attention back to the guy.he continued to mumble to himself about her plan as he pulled the trigger while a car was in front of them waiting for the light to change.
Van knew he was pretty much in the hunting capital of the world and actually had been caught before by a past team a month ago. He didn't have the money yet just to move
plus it wasn't like he could go into hiding in his current condition. The only thing on his mind was getting home, take a shower, and get into the bed. Working as the cleaning staff wasn't the best job in the world and he wanted to get the smell of cleaner off of him as soon as possible. He did feel a pinch in the back of his leg. He would of signed it off as a bug or something till he realised that said bug was a dart. That combined with him already being drowsy made him dizzy so running off wasn't an option unless he was fine with going in circles or face first into a wall.
Jackson pumped his fist when he was sure it hit and drove close enough so he was a walking distance away. "Cole get the cuffs out of the glove compartment" Jack instructed as he ran up ahead to the drugged man.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Colette smirked at Jackson's reaction to her woman-card plan, it was golden in her opinion. "You're just mad because you know it would have worked" Colette teased Jackson again but did what she was told and kept the car steady.
Colette managed to pull the car to a stop when the light turned red at a stop light. She couldn't see where Vancouver was because Jackson was busy trying to shoot the guy and was blocking her view. Lucky for them it was dark and most people were already gone off the streets, because once Jackson pumped his fist as a sign of victory Colette knew he got him. In daylight this would have looked very odd seeing a young man fall down on the ground with nothing seemingly wrong with him and then two people running out of the car to go get him.
Colette almost laughed to herself at the image she pictured and pulled the car over so that they could go get their long awaited target.
Jackson asked Colette to get the handcuffs out of the glove compartment and once she did she followed him out to where Vancouver was.
"So, you hold I cuff? Or I hold and you cuff?" Colette asked still holding the cuffs in her hand. "Looks like we finally got one" she added.  

UkieeChick

5,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:26 pm
UkieeChick

Jackson didn't care what it looked like it was like finding the spot where a puzzle piece finally fits
in this case they only needed 3 more and if one was here the others may be too. "How about both of ya'll move in front of a moving vehicle i don't really feel like being kidnapped today
could we move this to another time." Van said sarcastically
his legs may of been sleep but his mouth was wide awake
Jackson made a face as he tried to remain professional and picked him up
holding him by his arms. "How about you come with us and we'll clear things up tomorrow
if you're a good boy we won't pull out the muzzle." Jackson replied before tensing up and falling backwards
Van unwisely used up the remaining electricity he had to shock the smug hunter but really that was all he could do. It wasn't a real plan to be honest
He could barely stand as it is nonetheless attempt to make a break for it.
Van eventually fell back over when the drugs took full affect leaving Cole with her petrified partner and the knocked out shifter.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff