Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ship of Wolffs [Shadow x Yugi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:46 pm

The Wolff Gang: Hidehara, Otonashi, and Kaminari

User Image
OOC;;Hidehara is the one in the middle of the pic; Oto is at the top, and Kami is at the bottom.. I will keep this up so everyone will know who is who in this post.

Hide can only nod and get over to her, as he got rid of the ropes from her wrist and ankles. "Sorry, I normally don't tighten ropes like that. Anyways, stick wit' me." He helps her up so she can stand. "Go as slow as ye needs t'; we be nah in a rush." He had a hand on her, so she wouldn't run but he got a feeling she won't go anywhere with a few bruises. So he gets her out of the room to go upstairs to see the captain. Before entering out toward the deck, he stops and takes off his wrap coat and puts it over her. "Jus' so the scallywags will keep doing thar job. We'll get ye a better wardrobe later." He assures her, as now he opens the door and gets her to come along. The crew were already either chatting [drinking their beer too] or cleaning up the deck. Luckily Hidey doesn't have to do it, hence he's the cook. "That reminds me! I'll get ye some grub whenever yer starvin'." He then gets up the stairs and knocks the door. Already there was an angry voice: "Wha' the Davy Jones' locker do ye wants?! I be busy!"

Hidehara coughs and gains his formality tone: "Father. It's me." Silence emits from the other side before the same voice replies: "Come in." Hide nods and opens the door, making sure the girl came in as well. In front of them was the man named Otonashi Wolff and another sitting on a chair named Kaminari Wolff. Otonashi had a black sleeved pelerine cloak on. The cloak had a revers collarline with a little pin that would remind someone of Eukasia hertiage. He tips up his huge tricorne hat that was in the color of flames with a huge white feather decorated on the side. His green eyes showed some solemn manner: "Ah! The wen-" But the other man already threw something lite to keep the captain from talking.

That man happed to be the Captain's adviser; wearing nothing but a blueish Black Beard Frock Coat with Black Boucanier Breeches with a blue sash around his waist. His black hair was tied back as he glared at the captain. "Enough! And no more frickin' pirate talk. I can't understand the both of you!" Hidehara mumbled an apology to the irritated Uncle. "We're only trying to fit in."

"Whatever. Now the first mission is done, now we get to see what the 'cute' little king will think about having his daughter kidnapped?" Otonashi then gets a cigar and puts it in his mouth, only to have it whacked away by Kami. "Sorry 'Mother'." He commented sarcastically as he then puts his arms on the back of his head. "To get this over with. You are probably aware that your father ended a kingdom called Eukasia, are you not? Well, let's just say we people are planning to take the land back. And if you be a good girl, we won't have to kill you."

"So harsh..."

"Realities a b***h Hidey." The captain then takes off his hat to let his thick, short hair show: "So now, we have no choice but to have you be the little victim until he complies with the deal. You for the land he stole from me! Hopefully you get the picture."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The King scoffs, a little annoyed of the boy's predicament. "We all have lives young one so I'll make this short and simple. My little girl has been taken from the wretched pirates from S.S. Wolf. I am hoping you will find out and follow them. You will get paid handsomely if she is found. I have gotten some information that they plan to land on a town named E-clair to stock up, I also want the men who took her to come here to meet my wrath. Hopefully you will not refuse. We will give you any necessity you will need in order to bring her back, and get the wretched fools for messing with me."

The King had a sly smile on, something to take note of. He was not to be messed with. He thought about that maybe....just maybe. The ones on S.S. Wolf happened to be the ones he wanted to get rid of in the first place.

yugi190

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:03 pm
ShadowStream-chan

~.::Nema Colden::.~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nema runs her wrists then she follows the man out of the room but she stayed somewhat close to him so that she was not to get grabbed by the crew members but she kept head down and follows the man without question then as he places his coat around her, she then said,"thank you.." it was cold out but as she looks at the ship, she then thought,"the ship is beautiful..if only I was not captured then I would admire it more.." then as she walks with Hidey toward the captain's room.

As the captain spoke to her and as she heard the words "We won't have to kill you.." she swallows hard and her body was shaking then she wanted to say something but as he shouted something about his land, she flinched and hides a little behind Hidey and then said,"I-I understand.."

~.::Christopher "Cearo" Colden::.~

Cearo just looks at the king and then said,"let me get this straight..you want me to hunt down the S.S. Wolf..Bring your precious little girl back and not only that but you want me to bring in those pirates that kidnapped her.." then he chuckles and said,"and how badly do you want this precious daughter of yours hm? you do realize that I am not cheap right?" then he went over and leans on a stone piller and waited for the kings response.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:15 pm

User Image
OOC;;Hidehara is the one in the middle of the pic; Oto is at the top, and Kami is at the bottom.. I will keep this up so everyone will know who is who in this post.

Hidey frowns a little when the girl hid behind her. He turns to is Dad: "Good job, you scared her."

"This is not a game Hide. This is about freeing the ********' people he enslaved. We're not in frickin' lay-lay land!"

"Enough." Kaminari stood firmly between the two, seeing that both of them are at their brink-point. Kami nods to Hide: "You two can go, and get her something to eat." Hidey nods and right away does he get the girl out of the heavy aroma of his father's anger and shuts the door. "He is a little mean but he is very friendly once he calms down." He then took another breath and takes back his pirate accent. "Now...ye starvin'? I am the cook here. I can make anythin' ye fancy." He takes her down to the kitchen, where no one but Hide was allowed in. "'n no worries. No one comes in this cabin except fer me. Ye'll be fine here." He then proceeds to cook up something small like a salad with leftover vegetables and a little bit of dressing on the salad. "'tisn't much. But 'twill fill ye up." He then gives it to her along with a fork.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He frowns lightly: "Don't question a Father's love for their daughter." He just puts it out there and gives off another smile. "I got enough to pay whatever price you have. Enough said though." He then shoos off some of the servants as he then leans forward with a bit of anticipation on his face. "So....what's your answer?"

yugi190

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:37 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Nema shakes even more when the captain yelled but when the other man stepped to calm the captain down both her and Hidey walks out of the room then they head toward the kitchen and she also notice that he switched his accent from normal English to Pirate language then as they made to the kitchen she sat down notice that he gave her some salad then she takes the fork that he gives her then said,"thank you sir..may I ask what your name is? I rather not call you sir all the time.."

Cearo then smiles and said,"I will being needing some money of course while I am on the road and a faster horse if you have one.." that was his way on saying yes to the job,"Oh and also..what does you Daughter look like and what her name is?" He wanted know his objective's name before he continues with the job.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:51 pm

User Image

Hidehara chuckles: "Didn't hear my name said many times? Oh well. I'll repeat it. I'm Hidehara Wolff, but you may call me Hidey, or Hideo. Whatever suits ya. The captain whom your scared of is my Father, Otonashi Wolff. But don't be scared, he won't harm you. In fact, to give you a secret: he is a ladies' man. But his land and kingdom are important, which is why I think he won't do anything with you. Or it's the fact your about my age....BUT anyways. The other man who got us out is my Uncle, Kaminari Wolff. He always knows what to say to diffuse the situation." He then sat down on one of the wooden stolls and grins: "And we'll be landing on E-Clair tomorrow. We can get you some comfortable clothing in the meantime. And hopefully your stay will be temporary if your father cooperates. All we want is our home back."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The king looked upward, trying to configure what his 'daughter' looked like. "Well...she has black hair, almost like the color of a raven. She always likes to keep it upward on a 'wacky' bun so it won't get in her face. She has big blue eyes and a little tan on her face since she liked to walk outside tomorrow. And by the time she had been captured, I can imagine her being in night clothing...if she is wearing it that is." He rubs his forehead as he can't seem too suspicious. After all, this girl he did take from a town where little Hidehara was also found.

"We'll get your the fastest horse in all lands; rest assured." He then summons a servant and orders him to get a white horse that is known to be fast. "And give some money to the man. Whatever amount he asks for is what he gets." He then dismisses him and also the assassin: "Good luck...and be careful."

yugi190
*timeskip to next day, I figure this will prevent some writer's block.*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:15 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Nema looks at Hideo and smiles,"its pleasure to meet you Hideo..but I am sure you know mine as well.."then she listens to him speak about the captain being his father and the man that let them go was his uncle then she said,"I understand that the captain is upset..I read the story of my father's war and what had happened to your people which I am deeply sorry..and its very unlikely that my father will cooperate but if I am involved then I know he will pull through.." then she smiles warmly at him,"also try not to work to hard on being formal..I rather dress and eat normally then how I was raised in the castle..it gets boring after a while.." she chuckles.

Cearo smirks and said,"of course..my lord.." then he heads toward the outside of the castle then he saw the servant with the white horse then he bows his head, takes the horse and the money he asked for then he hops on then he leans forward to the horse's ear then said,"run..and show me the meaning of fast.." then Horse huffed and took off like a bullet. Cearo also has a special connection when it comes to horses and hawks. Cearo then thought,"whoever this woman is..she better be worth it.." and he heads off to E-Clair.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:10 pm

User Image

Hide shrugs: "It's probably gonna be more complicated than we hope, but hopefully it won't be too much." He then stands up seeing she was done: "Alright, let me give you a tour..."

It has been a full day since the princess was kidnapped on a boat. It was time to land. So Otonashi yeled out a 'Land Hoy' so everyone would get ready to land. Hide goes over to the princess' room where it was more comfortable for her. "Mornin' we're about to land." He then waits for her to come out so they can get ready for a landing. Once they have, most of the crew left except for the Wolff family. "Alright missy, stay close to us." He then walks away, with his arms crossed. Kami pats the girl before he too walked away. "Let's go." He holds her arm gently and tugs her lightly so they can follow them. "We're gonna tidy you up! After all, it's not good to be dirty."

If only they were prepared for the trouble that is about to come.

yugi190

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:41 pm
ShadowStream-chan

As the day came, She opens her eyes as she heard Hideo call out to her then she fixes her outfit then said,"I understand.." then she wanted to pull her hair up in a ponytail so it would be out of her face, so she gently rips her dress and uses the small ripped cloth to pull her back. She comes out of her room and notice that most of the crew were gone then as the captain told her to stay close, she nods her head but flinched as Kami pats her back but she stays close to them then thought,"They are not so bad..I guess..Father, how I miss you so.."

Cearo was at a nearby horse stable, he petted his horse and said to it,"great work my friend, forgive me for pushing you hard..wait here and rest while I search for my target.." the horse nuzzle him lightly then Cearo pets its neck and he walks away but he told the stableman that he would return for his horse. He walks around town until he saw the ship then thought,"S.S. Wolf huh? heh.." then he walks through the crowd and he blends right in not leaving a single hint that he was around but he spots his target then thought,"black raven hair..blue eyes..I found you.." and as a person walked across from him the second he was gone.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:32 pm

User Image

Otonashi was the first being to realize they were being watched...and followed. The glare he had planted on his face was of sensing the enemy coming forth: "Damn it, I figured he'll show up." He meant the Darnvian King. Kami raised an eyebrow until he finally got what he meant: "No use trying to fight him off here, we better go somewhere else far so no officials will arrest us." The uncle turns to the two and ushers them to follow him and Otto to get to an isolated location. So much for shopping, Hidey thought.

They soon got up to one of the grass-fields which was away from the public eye. Hidey got himself and the girl to hide far off so they can get help in case. "Knowing my Father, he will beat this enemy soon enough." He said with much confidence as he watches his Father crack his neck and bring out his sword: "Alright ye son o' a cur! Come out 'n face me like a ********' scallywag!"

yugi190

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:14 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Nema wondered what was happening but she looks at Hideo, Kami and Captain Otonashi. She too felt someone watching them then she thought,"please..let it be a rescue..please.."then she had no choice but follow them to a grassy field. She stayed alongside Hideo but as she listen to him saying that his father will beat the enemy then thought,"fighting..I hate it.." She leans on the rock but didn't bother to watch the fight, she wanted to leave and go home. Nema's eyes widened then she thought,"that voice..it sounds..familiar.." She peeks behind the rock and then

Cearo is standing on a tree branch then he sits down on it but he was eating an apple and then he said,"cool your jets and watch your mouth..we have a lady present here.." then he jumps down off the tree and finished his apple but his eyes laid upon Hidey and Nema. He then tosses the apple core on the ground and he puts his mask back on his face,"Talk normal..that pirate talk is starting to annoy me.."  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:24 pm

User Image

Hidehars immediately turned with a wide-eye look. His teeth clenched together as he got a sword out and points it at the man up on the tree. "Who are you suppose to be?!"

"Hide....it's the King's man." He says with a look that expresses 'really' on his face; amused of his nephew's ignorance of imagery. It didn't take long for Otonashi to take out a pistol and give him a warning shot by hitting the branch multiple times until it gave away. "Want English? You ********' got it." He growled, already itching for a fight. Kami also stood his ground, planning to fight as well with his rifle clenched onto his sweaty hand. "I warn you boy; this order from the King is anything but good. You best head on your way. We don't wanna fight with you; we want to make sure the 'King' understands how pissed off we are. So I will give you a warning: leave now while you can."

yugi190

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:08 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Nema ducks down and screams as the gun went off then her body shakes, she covers her ears and closes her eyes. Cearo dodges the bullet then he runs toward the men, he takes out one of his swords, he slides between them, trips Oto, smacks the gun off his hand then he slashes the rifle in Kami's hands then he points his sword at Kami's throat but with his free hand he takes out a gun and points at Otonashi's Head then he said,"Hand over the girl now!!"

Nema wanted to this to end, she hated fighting and afraid of it then she started to think,"I got to get away..I got to run but where?" but all she could do was cower in fear.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:35 pm

User Image

Hidehara immediately reacted by getting out his gun and aim at the man's arm that held a gun to his father's forehead. He immediately set it off at that arm. "YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!" He hisses, which gave Oto the distraction he needed. He grab the sun and suddenly jerked it sideways so the guy will let go of the gun. Kami jumps back immediately and tries again to pacify him: "Boy! Your making a horrible mistake!"

"Forget about that s**t Kami, we're gonna die if we keep talking!" He then tchs and looks at Hidey: "Hide! Get the girl out of here!"

"Right away!" He grabs ahold of Nema's hand and gets her out of the scenario with his gun with the other hand. Otto made sure that he stood between the assassin and his son. "Your dealing with us boy, your messing with the wrong people."

yugi190
To Warn you, I have problems of godmodding during fights...so I apologize in advance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:51 pm
ShadowStream-chan

&

Cearo flinched as his arm was fired at, blood spits out of his wound then thought,"Damn it.." then he smirks but he flinched more but he didn't let go of his weapon then he smiles and he whistles like a hawk. Suddenly 2 hawks swooped, one bird clawed Otonashi's arm, as Cearo's arm was free he kicks Kami in the stomach then he puts his sword away and same for his gun and he runs after Hideo and the girl.

Nema runs with Hideo then she saw the horse stable with her horse there. The assassin must have rode her here then out of no where the 2nd hawk swoops down and claws at Hideo's hand then Nema jerks her hand free then she said,"I'm sorry Hideo.." then she runs the other way to the horse stable to get her horse then she whistle a gentle tine. The horse, jerks its head up and neighs, unties herself and runs over to Nema. The horse runs past her then turns around and runs along side her, Nema hops on and started to ride her.  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:25 pm

User Image

While Kami tried to pick himself up despite the kick in the stomach, Otto grabs the hawk and throws it down so hard he knew he probably killed it. "Goddamn it! Hidey!" He immediately ran after the assassin, followed behind by Kami to stop him before he got to Hidey and the girl.

Hideo was running along until the hawk suddenly swoops in and causes a bloody wound on Hide's hand. He winces and immediately falls back not realizing Nema was now trying to escape. His father had warned him that the girl would do this, thus if she escapes the kingdom will never return. Hidey got even more determined and swings at the Hawk. "GO ON! SHOO! SHOO!" He shouts at the bird, remembering now how much he hated the damn birds. He then decided he had no choice. "I'm so sorry horsey, but this is for my kingdom." He then points it and aims it at the horse's leg to hopefully stop him from running. Then the hawk clawed him on the face, which he screamed in bloody horror as he drops the gun and covers his face as it was scratched up; his eye started to bleed lightly.

yugi190

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces