Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~My Apprentice~ (closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yakusoku Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:14 pm
"You'll see." Hakuro said her voice gentle and gasped as the male spirit ran into her. almost knocking her back and she sighed wrapped her arms around the spirit. he could be seen now the glow that was purifying him. causing him to glow. "Hush its alright. the demon won't bother you anymore." Hakuro said holding him for a moment. the barrier appeared surround the temple so the demon couldn't get in
Marina Elemento.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:23 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura backed away slightly, staring in awe at the scene that unfolded before her. She could see the form of the male spirit begin to glow, and the barrier that surrounded the temple that protected it from the demon. Her jaw dropped in amazement as she stared for a moment, her eyes twinkling. "You are amazing," she breathed, looking around at what she had just done.  

Marina Elemento

Yakusoku Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:28 pm
Hakuro sighed as she closed her eyes, giving a soft nod to Sakura and smiled as she stepped back and looked at the spirit was purified and the barrier dropped for a moment once the demon left. Hakuro dropped to her knees. her breathing coming quick and very painful. her eyelids were fluttering but she shook it off trying to keep herself from passing out. "Its nothing too bad, you'll learn soon." Hakuro said breathlessly
Marina Elemento.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:49 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura crouched down next to Hakuro, her brows knitting together in concern. She seemed to have exhausted her energy quite a bit doing what she had just done, and it made her worried still. She rested her hand on the woman and rubbed her back gently. "Are you okay? Would you like some water? You can't do that all the time to yourself, you must let me do something like that once in a while." She smiled sympathetically.  

Marina Elemento

Yakusoku Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:36 pm
"Its hard to control. if you lose control only once. then something might happen to the spirit. he or she might become distressed and turned to a dark one. like the demon we saw before." Hakuro explained shaking her head as she tried to clear how dizzy and tired she was
Marina Elemento.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:06 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura listened to the explanation and nodded. "I understand," she replied obediently, then quickly went to go fetch her a cup of water. She returned with the water and gave it to her, purified to the best of her abilities. "Here, drink. It will help restore your energy."  

Marina Elemento

Yakusoku Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:08 pm
Hakuro sighed as she rested against the wall and smiled as she closed her eyes and rested for a little bit. "Thank you. i just need to rest. i still need to practice." Hakuro said and let out a groan as another pain racked her. "Damn i think i pushed it." Hakuro taking a couple sips of the water
Marina Elemento.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:20 pm
Mi kakunin atama
]

Sakura watched her drink the water, but she could still tell she was in pain and she frowned. "I think you've deserved a long break. Perhaps after you rest a bit we could go take a walk in the gardens? It will give you a reason to relax while still being able to tend to everything." she suggested, trying at a warm smile.  

Marina Elemento

Yakusoku Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:23 pm
"I would love to do that Sakura. but i need to practice the festival is only 3 days away and i need to make sure i'm ready. i want to see again." Hakuro said her voice very soft
Marina Elemento.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:31 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura sighed and nodded, looking at the ground again. Drops of fresh morning dew lingered on the blades of grass, and for a moment she watched as everything warmed up under the sunshine. It was now much brighter outside, giving the surroundings a cheerful glow. "Alright," she replied with a nod, "But if you need anything, please let me know. Don't push yourself too hard."  

Marina Elemento

Yakusoku Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:34 pm
"I won't. i've decided something though i want you to take my place as the next Representative in the temple court." Hakuro said knowing she had and Sakura had been arguing quite some time about this and she decided to choose that day
Marina Elemento.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:37 pm
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura's lips parted in surprise. Her eyes became shiny with tears, but she did her best to blink them away. She wasn't going to cry, not now; that would be silly. "M-me? Really? Are you sure?" She could barely believe what she was hearing. Her? Having such authority as that? The mere thought of it was amazing, but also kind of scary.  

Marina Elemento

Yakusoku Hime

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:42 pm
"You've been talking to me for years. now about that i'm surprised your shocked about all of this." Hakuro said and smiled as he shook his head and half rolled his eyes tucking his hair behind his ear
Marina Elemento.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:30 am
Mi kakunin atama

Sakura took this into account and nodded in response, thinking that it probably was best. "Well... thank you," she said finally, pulling her friend into a hug. "I am honored."  

Marina Elemento

Yakusoku Hime

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:47 am
Hakuro laughed softly as she slipped her arms around her friend. resting her head against Sakura's chest as she closed her eyes. "I'm glad i found someone. i was afraid i was going to have to give up and give it to that dark priestess." Hakuro muttered not really noticing what she was saying
Marina Elemento.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces