Bitterly Sweet Host Club Open~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qahnaarin

Beloved Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:25 pm
Shae stood awkwardly when the sounds disappeared. She slid behind the counter and made herself familiar with the alcohol. She then leaned on the polished mahogany, her face leaning on a fist. Shae looked around at the bar, studying the groups of people. Her backpack was still on, and she tightened the straps with her free hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:37 pm
"If I have to pull you into waitress duty, here's a pad." The elf produced a pad used for taking orders out and slid it down the bar. "To get the food, go down the trapdoor, there's stairs, and slide the ticket with the order into the slot in the wall. It might take a few seconds, but it'll produce the order. That includes fountain drinks, any brand, any flavor. The door down there leads to the break room."  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Qahnaarin

Beloved Bear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:06 pm
Shae nodded slowly. What a strange place, she thought. "Got it," she replied, taking the pad. I won't be here for long. I'll just do my job and get the hell out of here. she sighed, then noticed a customer at the bar. Shae took his order and prepared his drink quickly, then went back to scanning the bar.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:22 pm
The elf looked up, hearing a coin klink into the jukebox. Someone was going to take advantage of the karaoke, could they sing? She went back to her clipboard, flipping through various pages and occasionally muttering to herself in Elvish.

((Somebody else needs to show up))  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Tink_Bel
Crew

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:09 am
Anchors stopped in front of the building she had walked past many times before to and from campus and her apartment. She often heard loud music and occasionally drunks would make lewd comments to her as she passed. Tonight it was silent except for a group of obnoxious people down the street. Anchors decided to enter the building, figuring since she was new to the town she might as well find somewhere to spend her time. As she walked in, she saw a spiral staircase."This is odd...I expected a usual type of club..."She thought to herself. She slowly climbed the staircase and could soon hear the sound of soft music, hushed conversation, and glasses clinking. She reached the top of the staircase and looked around. The room seemed pleasant and comfortable. She took a seat at an empty table. She had her backpack with her from school and decided to study a bit for an upcoming exam. She pulled out "Modern Magic For A Beginning Witch" and began skimming through Chapter 3.

(I hope I got the set-up right sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:43 pm
The Orc took a smooth drag from his questionable cigar. He took his time with it, letting the smoke dance in his lungs. The nearby club's music had a catchy resonance of heavy drum use, which made him drift. I miss home... He thought to himself. Then, like a dragons nose puffing heated fumes, he let the smoke out. The alleyway he was in next to the club seemed deserted, but he was oblivious to his surroundings. He didn't much care for observing the world around him. Too consumed with himself and the bleak nature of his past. Then suddenly, his cigar went out. "Damn. Out of matches..." He mumbled, while slowly turning his attention towards the club again.  

Oroborne

Bashful Pumpkin

7,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:07 pm
(Yes you did, anchors ou o)

The purpleish mist swirled over. "Anything to eat or drink?" The elf asked softly, though she was still behind the bar, looking at the clipboard. Despite that, Anchors would find her voice easy to hear. "We have anything and everything."
A look at her clipboard confirmed that Anchors had a valid access ticket to the host club.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:24 pm
Anchors jumped a little at the sound of the soft voice that sounded so close to her. "When did someone walk over here?" She thought. She looked around and no one was looking at her. "Strange..." She thought. Suddenly, she saw the purple, swirling mist near her. She thought, "was this mist asking for my order?" Being new to the magic world, she had experienced many strange occurrences recently and tried to seem normal, even though she felt quite awkward. "Uhm yes ah well I guess I would like a glass of water and uhm maybe something to snack on, some chips maybe?" Anchors said nervously. "Everyone probably thinks I'm crazy, talking to mist." She thought, her face turned red with embarrassment.  

Tink_Bel
Crew

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:27 pm
A few seconds later, the purple mist had the drink and chips at the table. "You do realize that everyone can see me and my mist in my host club, magical or not, right?" The elf murmured. "Calm down."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:19 pm
Shae checked out the skittish girl who had trailed in. Shae's pen was floating above her palm again. "Hey," Shae called to her, "you don't want a better refreshment?" Shae sounded as if she purred the question as she tilted her head, her green bob of hair tilting with her. She herself was having a tall, skinny glass of beer which sat on the mahogany bar table.  

Qahnaarin

Beloved Bear

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:50 pm
"Get tipsy and that's changing to water." The elf murmured, referencing the beer Shae was drinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:57 pm
Anchors laughed nervously and quietly thanked the elf. "Stop making a fool of yourself." She scolded herself. "Well, I don't know..." she said back to Shae, "I don't drink too often...but maybe..." She smiled, trying to seem comfortable and normal, but even she knew how nervous she looked.  

Tink_Bel
Crew

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:18 pm
Oroborne
The Orc took a smooth drag from his questionable cigar. He took his time with it, letting the smoke dance in his lungs. The nearby club's music had a catchy resonance of heavy drum use, which made him drift. I miss home... He thought to himself. Then, like a dragons nose puffing heated fumes, he let the smoke out. The alleyway he was in next to the club seemed deserted, but he was oblivious to his surroundings. He didn't much care for observing the world around him. Too consumed with himself and the bleak nature of his past. Then suddenly, his cigar went out. "Damn. Out of matches..." He mumbled, while slowly turning his attention towards the club again.

Randy Jenkins was walking to the club, when he noticed an old friend smoking a blunt. He walked up to him, and took out his lightsaber handle, turning it on and bringing it up to a blunt of his own. After lighting his own, he brought the saber up to Oroborne's blunt.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:23 pm
Randy Jenkins
Randy Jenkins was walking to the club, when he noticed an old friend smoking a blunt. He walked up to him, and took out his lightsaber handle, turning it on and bringing it up to a blunt of his own. After lighting his own, he brought the saber up to Oroborne's blunt.

Oroborne took kindly to the gesture from his old friend, and puffed vigorously. "Thanks man! When did you warp back to this dimension?"  

Oroborne

Bashful Pumpkin

7,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:29 pm
Oroborne
Randy Jenkins

Oroborne took kindly to the gesture from his old friend, and puffed vigorously. "Thanks man! When did you warp back to this dimension?"

"Oh dude I don't know, I was fighting a minotaur king in front of his servants, and they were so shocked when I decapitated him... I located the nearest portal opening after that before they sent anyone after me. I've been here for about three days."

He took a big puff from his blunt, a calm blue aura forming around his body.  
Roleplaying Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff