Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]Sailed the Ocean Blue (Black Wish) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirates or Mermen?
  Pirates!!
  Mermen!!
  GOLD!
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:24 pm
Aria sighed a bit at the human. Yes the sharks could get him. What did this guy not know that they could? How silly. "Well that's good. But you still can't walk on the reef. If you break it then that would be horrible. The fish here depend on it as a home and save place to be..." he said watching the other stuff his feet into soggy boots. Feet. They looked so odd. And they had those short little protrusions off them like gimp tentacules.

"AH!" Suddenly his whole face turned a funny shade of red and he dipped down to his nose in the water. Thanks to the coral reef the waves were nothing more than soft pushes and pulls here; like a tide pool. Even his nose was red as he blew bubbles under the stormy water. How did he know?

Suddenly though the human turned grumpy. "Hm... what's wrong? Are you still worried about the others? I can ask about them. I'm sure they turned up elsewhere..." Aria looked over his shoulder a moment. Yeah because he'd brought the blonde here. "Oh oh!" Suddenly he turned back really excited.

"Your name! Tell me your name!" Aria asked moving a bit closer until the water reached his ribcage. Long pinkish hair wrapped around his shoulders and chest, sticking to his skin like a lover's kiss. He flushed in excitement and turned a lovely from the pale pink on his otherwise porcelain skin. "I'm Aria. Tell me your name and I'll go get your hat for you~"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:47 pm
Luka nodded, "So I guess it was you who brought me here," he said rubbing his face and sighing. "I guess I should say thanks for saving me..." he stated sounding slightly annoyed. He hated saying thanks for anything, but since it was for his life he managed to force it out. Those were rare words to ever come out of his mouth.

"I am fine! I just need a damn new ship and if my crew members are dead then I need a new crew!" he shouted slightly. He was indeed annoyed with the situation he was placed in, since it wasnt in his favor. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to come up with something that he could do.

The man blinked when he heard the other talk and he realized that he didn't even have his hat. "How can you get my hat back?..." he stated as he raised a brow. "And my name is Luka... Captain Luka..." he stated and looked at the male. He truly was lovely to look at, he cleared his throat and looked away. "So how do you plan to get my hat back? It must be deep down in the ocean by now... there is no way to get it..." he stated.  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:16 pm
"Luka," Aria's voice made it sound like a song. His eye sparkled, the one not covered by his bangs that hid the scar on his otherwise perfect face. "Hm? Oh it's in the reef. Storms wash a lot of stuff up to it. I can get it from there. Same as your boots," He pointed at the man's feet. "Boats are those things that float on water right? Yours did crash into the reef didn't it... Poor thing..." his lips frowned and he seemed worried. To Luka it might sound as if he was worried about the boat and/or him, but Aria was really just worried for the reef and fish.

"Oh, and if you're hungry I know fruit grows in the trees here. And um... if you want I can catch you fish..." Aria himself ate fish and other sea life but then that was the way wasn't it. Of course he never ate the fish at his reef he usually ate from the schools that came by. The silver ones were good.

"Just, er, stand there and sit tight! I'll be right back," he promised smoothly moving back into the deeper waters and then disappearing from sight under the water. Flicking his tail and smoothly moving his body he cut through the waters to the reef and began picking through his trove of things. The hat looked okay but like the boots it was water logged. Did the man need his coat back too? Yeah probably. After picking the pockets for shiny things, stashing them back away, he gathered what he needed and tucked it in a different place. Now he went out and caught a few fish. Swallowing a few down for himself he kept a few in his teeth for Luka.

Luka. Luuu-kaaa... Such a nice name. It felt shiny. Smiling around his catch Aria swam back got the coat and hat then started for the shore. Poking his head up he made sure Luka was still on the beach and dove down. He repeated this process until he was back to the shallows. He tossed the hat then the coat, followed by the few fish he'd came back with. He smiled at his human proudly.

((lol he's keeping him like a pet!))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:32 pm
Luka blinked and was slightly surprised, the male did indeed act very childish. He sighed and sat on the sand, "Then go on fetch me my hat and I guess some food since it looks like I will be here for awhile..." he stated. He watched as the odd male swam off. Grabbing a stick he began to draw in the sand, it was a map of course of where he had to go. He sighed and looked up at the sky, this was going to be a long day, even a long week.

He blinked when the male came back and tossed him everything, "Do you always stay in the water?... Why don't you come out?" he asked and stood up. He laid his coat on the sand where the sun could dry it, as for his hat he placed it back on his head where it perfectly fit. He smiled mostly to himself when he put his hat on, for it held special meaning to him.

The male grabbed from sticks that were laying around and decided to make a fire so he could cook the fish that were given to him. And like the pinked hair male said, there were some fruits growing on the trees. He would get some of those after he built the fire.

((He will be Luka's pet >D))  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:57 pm
Aria was happy to see the human happy. The hat was still amazing on his head, as wet as it was. "Ah, um...." his shoulders hunched when asked why he stayed in the water. "I could come out but I'd rather stay here. I like the water." He smiled back at the other and watched him from the shallows. Moving up to where his lower half was still covered but he could sit to watch.

"Do you like fish? How do you eat them? Are you going to make them hot?" he asked curiously. Aria just ate them but humans seemed to use all sorts of odd things to make food the way they wanted it. It seemed silly and a waste of time.

"Hey, hey, where do you come from? Is it really dry there?" he asked suddenly. Although he told himself not to it was just so interesting. This guy was handsome and he seemed harmless enough. Besides there was no way the human could catch him when he was in water.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:01 pm
Luka nodded and didn't push anymore on the subject. "Fish isn't something I'd prefer to eat, but it keeps the stomach happy so it is better than nothing I suppose," he said as he got the fire started. He smiled to himself proudly, grabbing a stick and stabbing it into a fish before placing it over the fire. "And I do not anything that is not cooked, I do not wish to get sick," he stated. He listened to the males question about his home land, "I lived on an island surrounded by sea, it was beautiful..." he said softly.

After cooking and eating a few fish, he found himself rather thirsty. "Ah if only I had some wine or ale to wash this down. But sadly I do not and must settle for some fruit..." he stated and stood up. Luka walked over to a tree that was bearing fruits, he grinned and easily climbed up the tree, feelings that brought him back to his childhood.

The view of the reef was beautiful up on the tree, Luka looked out seeing as the waters were finally clearing. "Beautiful..." he muttered softly to himself. He blinked and rubbed his eyes once he noticed something strange in the water. The boy who called himself Aria had no feet, but a lovely scaled fin instead. This perked Luka's interest very much, he grinned to himself. If he was to capture a merman that would make him very famous, very famous indeed. "The view is lovely up here, you should come see it some time," he said and grabbed some fruit.  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:32 pm
Aria watched curiously as Luka went about his business. "I never got sick off fish before... oh well there was that one time but I think it had been sick." He tilted his head to listen. Once again he light up. "Isn't the sea so pretty! Though I don't think anywhere could be as lovely as coral reefs up close!" He beamed, tail flicking with excitement under the water.

Watching Luka climb a tree the mer felt shocked and anxious, and maybe just a bit envious. "It's so high... I...I don't think I'd like it up there..." Aria said shying away from the topic. However he did look over his shoulder and his eyes went all gooey and soft. "Is it?" he asked smiling calmly at the view of the sea from where he was. No, the best view had to be from the sea bed. Everything sparkled from there and you saw all sorts of lovely shades and colors, rippling around like jewels in water.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 pm
Luka nodded, "It is indeed a sight to see~" he said. "Would you like any fruit?" he asked grabbing a few more before climbing back down. So what had saved him was a creature of the sea, a rare one for that matter. He had only heard about such things from travelers and other pirates. But boy he never thought he would see one, at least not in his life time. But to be saved by one and have one right in front of him. Well that was treasure in itself.

The blond walked back to the shore and sat in the sand closer to the water. He tossed Aria the fruit, "Eat it, it taste good," he said and pulled out a pocket knife. He began to skillfully peel the fruit, working the knife in his hand like it was a part of him. "So tell me about yourself Aria, it seems like I will be here for awhile. You might as well entertain me with your life story," he stated with a charming smile.  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:21 pm
Gasping when the fruit was tossed at him he stood a bit on his tail to catch it. Blinking he looked it over. This was a rare treat for him. Watching Luka he looked to the fruit and pulled a piece of coral from his hair. It was a piece that had broken off and he kept it as a trinket to wear. "Um, I live here. The reef and island, I mean..." he easily worked the sharp coral, that would have cut soft human flesh, like Luka and his knife. "I like to collect things..." He got to the fruit's meat and bit into it. "Oh! Yummy!" grinning he crammed his face into the hole he'd made and bit, juice trickling down his chin and throat.

"MMm!" he smiled a closed lips smile brushing the hair out of his face; his left eye revealed as squinted and dulled. The scar across his face too. Of course none of the fish ever spoke about it so it was easy for Aria to forget about his face. Of course he had a few other scars in other places too but not nearly as vivid as these.

Swallowing and licking his lips he looked to Luka again,"I sing too. I like to sing a lot. And swim! Sunbathing on rocks is good too. Ah but looking up is the best," a dreamy look passed over his face. "If you float and look up everything sparkles." The mer's cheeks flushed happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:37 pm
Luka watched him eat the fruit and laughed, "Relax dear the fruit isnt going to run away," he said and tossed him another one. He bit his lip before he spoke, "The scar... how did you get it?" he asked. "You do not need to tell me if you do not wish it," he stated afterwards. He cut up a piece of the fruit and ate it, "Mm they are very sweet this time of year," he said with a smile.

The male nodded, "How long have you live on this island? Did you grow up here?" he asked. "Also what kind of things do you collect? You see I also like to collect things~" he said with a grin. "But then again every pirate likes to collect treasure," he chuckled and laid on his side letting out a yawn.  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:47 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

Aria's eyes grew wide at the mention of his scar and the second fruit hit the water as pain flashed over his face. Quickly brushing his hair back into his face he looked down, fishing the fruit back to him. "Uh.... well... I was attacked.... I... I lived elsewhere but now I live here. I'm afraid of--," a loud gull call made him look up and stop talking.

It had been such a pretty day then. Only a strong rip tide but the water had been so nice... Until, and then all that blood. The little one would have been gobble up, it hadn't been his fault Aria got in the way. Luckily the dolphins....

With a glazed look the mer silently stared at the bird circling the sky before blinking at the sun in his delicate red eyes. "Ow..." he rubbed at his eyes and looked back to Luka. "Pirate?" he did his head tilt. "Ah! Like in the books? The ones who pillage and blunder? With hooks for hands?!" His mood brightened. But Luka didn't have a hook for a hand or peg leg. Though he did have the pretty hat.

"I like shiny things. Pretty things. I hide it all in the reef to keep it safe," he said proudly. Looking down at the fruit he finished the first one but contemplated saving the second. No, he'd better eat it now. Once again he used the coral to pry open the peel and eat the inside flesh; much like he did his fish. "What's this fruit called?" Aria asked licking his flush pink lips of the clear juices. "It's so yummy."

((Just reminded me of them!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:34 pm
Luka looked at him curiously, he slightly frowned seeing the pain in his eyes. He kind of felt sorry that he had brought it up in the first place, "You do not have to tell me anything Aria... I can see that it still pains you to speak about it so you do not have to do such a thing," he said. But he had to admit he was still curious about his story and the start of it made him really want to know. Even so he couldn't bring himself to let the little guy remember painful memories.

He blinked, "You do not know what this fruit is called?" he said as he looked over at the merman. He was a little surprised at that, "It's a very special fruit~ I can't say the name of the fruit or I'll be cursed~" he said having a little fun with this. "But it is supposed to give you good luck when you eat from it, so don't tell anyone about eating the fruit okay?~" he said with a wink then chuckled.

((I don't know what fruit to use so I just said that xD))  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:47 pm
Blinking he was taken surprise by Luka's thoughtfulness. Smiling a bit he took another big chunk out of the fruit. "Eh?" His mouth hung open with bits of fruit in it when the pirate spoke about what they were eating. Swallowing thickly he looked down at it. It looked like a fruit! Like normal and stuff. Was it really cursed?! Shuddering at the thought he tried to finish it up.

"Um, so what do pirates do? Is it fun? Why did you become one? Tell me about boats," once again his curious mind produce a splurge of questions. Perking up his eyes peered at Luka like he was a deep well of knowledge and Aria was parched and dying of thirst. "Do you like shiny things? What about shells? OH!" Looking up the mer noticed that the sky was getting a deeper blue and turning purple at the edges. "The other sun is coming out," he tilted his head to the side. "I like the white one better than the yellow one, even if it's not as constant on some nights." He smiled innocently.

((Lol it's cool I figured you'd think of something. Let's say for later reference it's a pineapple. This will be funny because from then on this is a 'cursed fruit' and Aria will get scared if someone says what it is. *snickers*))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:09 pm
Luka chuckled, "Yes cursed, but only if you speak the name out loud. Eating it is perfectly fine it will not do any harm to you," he said with a charming smile. He yawned and leaned back on his elbows, he did indeed feel tired after all he had a very long and tiring day. He took and handful of sand and watched as it fell out of his hand.

"Hm, why did I become a pirate... well my father was a pirate so I guess I was just brought up into it. Ah it is very fun, seeing the world and such. And looking for treasure of course," he said with a bright smile. He did love his gold and treasures and looking for them was always fun too. "Ah it is something that lets you get around on water without swimming," he stated about the boat question. He didnt really feel like getting into details about ships, that would be a very long conversation so he kept it simple. "Of course I like shiny things~ gold especially," he said with a chuckle. Luka blinked looking at him, "You mean the sun and the moon? That is what they are called. The one during the day in the sun and the one at night is the moon," he said.  

xXxBlackWishxXx

Feral Wolf

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:26 pm
xXxBlackWishxXx

That made Aria flush in embarrassment. Humans lived up here so it wasn't that important for those who never surfaced to know about all the stuff up here. Luckily for him he found books and stuff. "Not swimming?" he looked back up at that and tried to ignore that he'd not known what a 'moon' was. "That's no fun... Buuut," he sighed. "It wouldn't make you as tired. I think I want to ride a boat. Maybe." Looking up he saw a few sparkles in the sky. He was smart enough to know they were stars.

"Wah!? You like gold stuff too?" he bounced making water splash about his hips. "I have some! They shine so nicely! Like the buttons on your coat~" he gave off a tinkling laugh. "I'll bring you some of the things I collect tomorrow to see." This would of course leave out what he'd taken from Luka's pockets. "And more fish, okay. I know when it gets dark it's time to sleep," he nodded his head and twirled some hair. "Will you be okay to sleep by yourself?" He asked feeling a bit concerned to leave Luka all alone like this. "Do humans get lonely if they don't have others near by?" he muttered trying to think.

With all the sea life around him Aria was never alone. In fact when he went to sleep he'd sleep inside the reef and all the life that clung to it. But there wasn't any other mers around. That did get him lonely. Would Luka get lonely if no humans came for him?  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff