Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:59 pm
Alui Vitae
Hullo, darling~

I've happened upon your thread, clearly. I'd love to try something with you! Huma x Neko, Student x Student, and Human x Vamp all sound lovely to me. I'd be absolutely thrilled if you would like to consider doing one with me!

Ta for now, love~

Alui Vitae

Hello! I'm glad you're interested!
n wn
Which one would you like to do the most?
Any ideas floating around that you'd like to use?
If not, I'll probably lean more towards the human x neko or human x vampire.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:06 pm
Black Cat Massu

n wn

I think I may prefer neko and/or vampire (though my vampires tend to be the more traditional, burn in the sun, blood-lust beasties rather than the the more recent representations of vampires.)

Also, I'm always willing to do more than one role-play. I have quite a bit of time to fill between courses.

As for ideas, I tend to play seme, though I'm fine with being uke, and I tend to write more edgy characters. I don't have any specific plots at the moment, but I have the beginnings of a few, depending on your preferences.  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 pm
Alui Vitae
Black Cat Massu

n wn

I think I may prefer neko and/or vampire (though my vampires tend to be the more traditional, burn in the sun, blood-lust beasties rather than the the more recent representations of vampires.)

Also, I'm always willing to do more than one role-play. I have quite a bit of time to fill between courses.

As for ideas, I tend to play seme, though I'm fine with being uke, and I tend to write more edgy characters. I don't have any specific plots at the moment, but I have the beginnings of a few, depending on your preferences.

Oh, sure! We can do both then!
That would be even better!
And yeah, that's fine. That's how I always picture vampires anyway.
I don't mind how you play vampires.
Just as long as they actually act like vampires, of course.
> w>
Now, we just have to come up with ideas for both...
I'll think about the human/neko one. I'm sure I can think of something good!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:23 pm
Black Cat Massu

> w>

Lovely! I'm glad we have similar views on vampires. I would be happy to come up with a plot idea if you would so desire?
Do you normally play the human or the neko?  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 pm
Alui Vitae
Black Cat Massu

> w>

Lovely! I'm glad we have similar views on vampires. I would be happy to come up with a plot idea if you would so desire?
Do you normally play the human or the neko?
Yep! That sounds like a good idea!
I like to play neko characters the most~
So, a few ideas for human/neko:

The neko is left with his owner's friend, after his owner has decided to move away/go on vacation. Although the human doesn't like pets, he eventually and reluctantly accepts. The two of them don't get along at all together. They constantly bicker and argue about things. By the end of the week, the human grows sick of it and throws the neko out/the neko mutually decides to leave, thinking it would be better to be a stray than to live him with anymore. But a few days go by, and the human starts to miss the neko, and become worried if he's alright or not. He goes out to search for him...

The human finds the neko on his door step one day passed out. After waking up, he tries to question him, only to find that the neko doesn't remember anything about himself. Not even his name. Feeling bad, he decides to allow the neko to stay until his memory comes back, thinking it wouldn't be very long. But days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into a month, and the human forgets all about it. Living together is so natural for the both of them. But then, the neko's previous owner comes around looking for him, and the neko's long forgotten memories start to return to him...

That's what I have so far.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:08 pm
Black Cat Massu

The neko is left with his owner's friend, after his owner has decided to move away/go on vacation. Although the human doesn't like pets, he eventually and reluctantly accepts. The two of them don't get along at all together. They constantly bicker and argue about things. By the end of the week, the human grows sick of it and throws the neko out/the neko mutually decides to leave, thinking it would be better to be a stray than to live him with anymore. But a few days go by, and the human starts to miss the neko, and become worried if he's alright or not. He goes out to search for him...

The human finds the neko on his door step one day passed out. After waking up, he tries to question him, only to find that the neko doesn't remember anything about himself. Not even his name. Feeling bad, he decides to allow the neko to stay until his memory comes back, thinking it wouldn't be very long. But days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into a month, and the human forgets all about it. Living together is so natural for the both of them. But then, the neko's previous owner comes around looking for him, and the neko's long forgotten memories start to return to him...

I think I like the first idea for the neko best. It sounds quite fun!

As for vampires, I have a few. Also, if all is well, I think I may prefer to play the vampire, unless you would rather. I'm very flexible.

1) The human gets injured late one night, and the vampire is attracted by the smell of the blood and helps himself to a meal. The human wakes up on their front porch and confusedly gets up and goes about their day, only to meet the vampire again the next night, though the Vampire gives no explanation why and only asks for another "breakfast." The vampire keeps coming back, and it becomes clear that he sees something in this human and may be falling for him.

2) The vampire has a run in with another vampire for trespassing on their territory and is badly injured. Weak and in pain, the vampire ends up on the human's doorstep begging for help, though he doesn't say what happened, just that he needs to hide. The vampire tries to hide as a human, becoming his savior's friend, for a while before his true colours appear and he feeds from people around the human's residence until the human finds out. But the Vampire, after living with the human so long, doesn't kill the Human, but rather begs to stay and tries to explain what's happened.

3) The human is kidnapped and kept in a nest of vampires, who are waiting for the return of their "master." When he comes back and finds the human, he seems curious, and rather than sucking the human dry, takes only a little bit at a time and leaves him alive, though keeps him in the nest and doesn't let him leave. The vampire seems fascinated with the human, and soon, that fascination turns into love.

If none of those appeal to you, I have some other ideas, but those are my favourites. I think the second on I listed is the one I prefer out of all of them.  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:22 pm
Alui Vitae
Black Cat Massu

I think I like the first idea for the neko best. It sounds quite fun!

As for vampires, I have a few. Also, if all is well, I think I may prefer to play the vampire, unless you would rather. I'm very flexible.

1) The human gets injured late one night, and the vampire is attracted by the smell of the blood and helps himself to a meal. The human wakes up on their front porch and confusedly gets up and goes about their day, only to meet the vampire again the next night, though the Vampire gives no explanation why and only asks for another "breakfast." The vampire keeps coming back, and it becomes clear that he sees something in this human and may be falling for him.

2) The vampire has a run in with another vampire for trespassing on their territory and is badly injured. Weak and in pain, the vampire ends up on the human's doorstep begging for help, though he doesn't say what happened, just that he needs to hide. The vampire tries to hide as a human, becoming his savior's friend, for a while before his true colours appear and he feeds from people around the human's residence until the human finds out. But the Vampire, after living with the human so long, doesn't kill the Human, but rather begs to stay and tries to explain what's happened.

3) The human is kidnapped and kept in a nest of vampires, who are waiting for the return of their "master." When he comes back and finds the human, he seems curious, and rather than sucking the human dry, takes only a little bit at a time and leaves him alive, though keeps him in the nest and doesn't let him leave. The vampire seems fascinated with the human, and soon, that fascination turns into love.

If none of those appeal to you, I have some other ideas, but those are my favourites. I think the second on I listed is the one I prefer out of all of them.

Cool, cool!
I was wondering if I should have made the first idea into two.
One where the owner is only going on vacation, and is expected back after awhile.
The human and neko would come to like each other so much, that in the end, they don't want to be separated.
Or, if he was moving away and abandoning the neko, then the neko would feel useless and depressed, taking it out on the human that doesn't want him around either...
So, that's one thing we can do!
n wn
And from your ideas, I like the first and third one the most! Mostly leaning towards the last one.
I kinda had this feeling of the vampire keeping the human around as a novelty. Or maybe possibly as a guide to the human world.
Although, I'm sure the vampire will know all about it, depending on how long he has been undead for.
But keeping him like 'hey let's keep a human for entertainment, because he's not a vampire' or something like that.
And the human definitely not being okay with that...
And sure, you can play the vampire, if you'd like!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:10 am
Black Cat Massu

Cool, cool!
One where the owner is only going on vacation, and is expected back after awhile.
The human and neko would come to like each other so much, that in the end, they don't want to be separated.
Or, if he was moving away and abandoning the neko, then the neko would feel useless and depressed, taking it out on the human that doesn't want him around either...
n wn
And from your ideas, I like the first and third one the most! Mostly leaning towards the last one.
I kinda had this feeling of the vampire keeping the human around as a novelty. Or maybe possibly as a guide to the human world.
Although, I'm sure the vampire will know all about it, depending on how long he has been undead for.
But keeping him like 'hey let's keep a human for entertainment, because he's not a vampire' or something like that.

I am totally fine with either variation of your first idea! Either one sounds good to me.
So would you prefer the first or third one more? Either one works for me. I have characters in mind for both of them, so it's no problem for me to have one or the other.  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:21 am
Alui Vitae
Black Cat Massu

Cool, cool!
n wn

I am totally fine with either variation of your first idea! Either one sounds good to me.
So would you prefer the first or third one more? Either one works for me. I have characters in mind for both of them, so it's no problem for me to have one or the other.

Hm...
I guess we can do the vacation one then.
I'd like to think that puts extra pressure on the human, as his friend is expecting him to take good care of the neko.
And then when he get kicks out/runs away, the friend will call wondering how things are going...
Yeah, I think I would prefer the third option, if you don't mind!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:02 pm
Black Cat Massu

Hm...
I'd like to think that puts extra pressure on the human, as his friend is expecting him to take good care of the neko.
And then when he get kicks out/runs away, the friend will call wondering how things are going...

Sounds lovely to me! And I'm totally fine with doing the third option for the vampires.
Do you like using threads, PM's, or other options to role-play? I'm very flexible, though I'm a bit rusty at using threads.
Also, would you like to start the Neko and I can start the Vampire one?  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:02 pm
Alui Vitae
Black Cat Massu

Hm...

Sounds lovely to me! And I'm totally fine with doing the third option for the vampires.
Do you like using threads, PM's, or other options to role-play? I'm very flexible, though I'm a bit rusty at using threads.
Also, would you like to start the Neko and I can start the Vampire one?

Awesome~!
We can do PMs, if that's what you prefer!
And yeah! I'll start the neko one!
Oh, but first, are we going to use pictures or profiles or anything like that?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:06 pm
Black Cat Massu
Awesome~!

Sounds perfect to me!
I normally do profiles with a picture attached, so that would be my preferred choice.
I'll go ahead and set up some profiles and the start of our vampire escapade and shoot them on over to you!  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Black Cat Massu

Fashionable Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:15 pm
Alui Vitae
Black Cat Massu
Awesome~!

Sounds perfect to me!
I normally do profiles with a picture attached, so that would be my preferred choice.
I'll go ahead and set up some profiles and the start of our vampire escapade and shoot them on over to you!

Okay!
And I will do the same with the neko roleplay!
n wn

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces