[PRP] Too Much Sass Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:18 pm
"Ghost and dark types are known to be difficult, if you accept their eccentric ways it'll be easier for you." The teen said distractedly as he peered back at his Gastly. "Essex, don't fall too far behind." He called back before reaching up to gingerly rub his shoulder. "I suggest lots of research, and I'd be happy to assist you if you require it." He offered.

"I've been a member for five months give or take a week." He replied simply, far to eager to talk about his experiments to really go into depth about his joining the organization. "I create various medications that work faster and better than those that you would normally purchase from a pharmacy from flora that is naturally grown." He explained excitedly. "I dabble in various forms of chemistry and other things that just so happen to catch my attention as well but I primarily stick to medicines as I plan to one day become a doctor." He smiled brightly for a moment before wincing as the motion pulled at his scars.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:52 pm
"Well that's a relief to hear. I was beginning to worry that I was doing something wrong with him. Thank you Zacharie, I will come to you if I need some help." Elena was happy that he offered to help, though she wasn't sure if she would ever really call on him for it. She wouldn't want to feel bothersome to him, but she would keep it in mind if she needed it. Elena listened to the boy talk joyously about his work and how he wanted to be a doctor. The girl noticed Zacharie wince, "Are you alright? I also think it's great you want to be a doctor. It's always great to have a goal. I'm still not sure what to do myself. I dabble a bit in repairing and making robots, but I'm not that great at it. I work at it, but I'm not sure its what I want to do for the rest of my life. I would love to see some of your work, I find that sort of stuff very interesting, though I don't want to do it myself" she trailed off thinking of her brother, "My brother actually wants to be a doctor one day also, he likes working with plants, though he doesn't do it as often as he should. He's always willing to learn about medicines and making them. Maybe I could point him in your direction, if you would like?" Elena stated curiously. She look at Zacharie's pokemon once more and became excited at the thought of getting more pokemon.  

SammAzon

SammAzon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 pm
Oliver walked down the halls slowly. He contemplated returning to his room as these halls seemed never ending. He gave out a sigh and continued forward. He just wanted to make sure Elena was alright.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:33 am
Essex, who had not listened to his trainer at all, drifted quietly down the hallway in search of someone to scare. He was a prankster after all! When the Gastly sensed someone coming, it fazed itself into the nearby wall to wait for the perfect opportunity to scare them. Though he was mildly surprised when he caught sight of just how big the person was!

Zacharie chose to ignore the question about his well-being, he didn't feel like giving reassurances. He was in near constant pain -a bone deep ache that never seemed to let up- but he was fine. He was healing at an acceptable wait and there was nothing to really do about the discomfort except to lay around...which he refused to do no matter how much he ached. "You should meet Faleen, she works in robotics. She's incredibly smart and easy to get along with." He said as he turned a corner that led to a dead end. "It's perfectly acceptable to not know what you want to do for the rest of your life. Some people never figure it out and there's no shame in learning multiple trades to find things that interest you." He droned as he opened the first door on his right. It was a small room with a long table pushed up against the back wall, the top of which was crowded with various plants samples and instruments. "This is where I work on my projects, you're welcome to stop by when I'm in the room...as is your brother, as long as you don't touch anything." Jabari meandered into the room, followed closely by Virus, to start peering into a few of the beakers.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas