Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:37 pm
Xexus looked down at Crusso, noting Reve's look. "Go tell Prince Shoto that Reve is here, please." Crusso was about to argue when he crossed his arms. "I am above you, Crusso. I can end you."

Crusso gave a sigh and nodded, flapping up and away.

Zie looked over at Xexus and lifted himself off the ground. "I shall make sure he does not make Reve sound like a alien or worse...." He flew off after Crusso, smacking him hard on the back of the head, flying fast ahead of him, being chaced.

Xexus looked down at Reve. "Sorry." He held out a hand to her. "As captain of the Prince's guards, I promise no harm will come to you here."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:02 pm
Reve slowly reached out and took his hand. "Thank you... for saving me..." She wiped her eyes with her free hand. "Where am I?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:15 pm
"Crusso means no harm. He's just curious and immature. He is still in training, afterall." He helped her up, giving a soft smile. "The Land of Snow. Well, thats what Zie calls it. There really isn't a name for here."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:17 pm
"Who's Zie?" Reve looked around for a second before looking up at the sky. ".... Did I really fall?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:19 pm
"The guard who didn't talk much. He's my co-captain." Xexus looked up at the sky then nodded, looking back at her. "I'm not sure how but yes. Where did you say you were from?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:31 pm
Reve looked down. "Im.. from Maine." She laughed. He doesn't know what Maine is, stupid. "I don't think you said who you were..." She looked up at him shyly.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 pm
"Maine? What an odd land..." He gave a smile and bowed, his wings stretched in a majestic fation, extending as far as theyd go, which was a good 6 feet each side. "Xexus." He stood up straight, his wings folding back behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm
"How do you do that?" Reve pointed to his wings.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

"Oh, yes. You dont understand it here. All of the Prince's guards have wings. Come. Either Kuis or Vincot should be some help." He picked her up bridal style, and took off. He flew forward at high speed for a couple of miles before houses on the ground and trees started forming. He dropped down in the middle of some hustle and bustle and every one moved away from him in respect. He folded his wings behind him as he let Reve down, giving a soft smile. All the white-haired males stared in curiosity or skepticalness at her, but then saw that Xexus was being kind to her and went off with raised brows. "Come." He motioned toward her, walking off further into the "city".

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:31 pm
Reve walked behind him, making sure to stay close. She didnt want to get lost in this strange city of white-haired boys... Especially boys who'd never seen a girl before.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image

Soon, they got to a large, brass house that was stuck on top of a large tree. the tree seemed physically incapable of holding up such a massive, heavy house. It seemed to be in the middle of the rest of the bronze and glass houses in the other trees, which were connected by roped bridges. Instead of climbing up the roped ladder, Xexus gently took hold of Reve, flying her up to the door, setting her down. He knocked on the door softly.

"Reve, you will most likely be staying here until we know more about you. I'm positive you're harmless, but you can never be too careful." He smiled softly.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:45 pm
Reve gently grabbed Xexus's arm. "I... Dont leave me here?" She looked down, hiding her face from him. "Im scared."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image

"I won't leave you until you're comfortable. A captain's promise." He knocked again and someone yelled on the other side.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Calm down!" The sound was not very pleasant. The door opened, showing a male slightly taller than Reve. His eyes glowed red, and complimented the frown on his face. The boy had an apron over his red striped shirt. "What?" He asked, crossing his arms, having no apparent care to how he spoke to Xexus. He looked over at Reve, eye brow raising. "Who the hell are you?"

"Hello to you too, Quinn. This is Reve. Is Kuis home? Or better yet, Vincot?"

Quinn eyed Reve, nodding slightly. "Uh...yeah. Come in." He opened the door more, allowing the two inside, then closing the door. He turned around toward the hallway. "VINCOT! YOU HAVE GUESTS!" He grabbed a feather duster on the table, dusting it off. "Make yourselves at home...." He walked away, yelling at Vincot again as Xexus sat down, patting a seat beside him.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:02 pm
"Who is that?" She whispered as she held her hands together. She didnt move to sit, clearly not feeling comfortable (or welcome).  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

"Who? Quinn? Ah," Xexus waved his waved hand in a "shoo-shoo" motion, "don't worry about him. He works for Kuis and Vincot. Kind of Kuis's adopted son, but he usually just works to live here. He's kind of a grouch. I promise the rest aren't like that."

Suddenly, a muffled "WHAT THE F-" followed by a BOOM came from somewhere else, sending three boys flying into the living room, covered in soot. One was obviously Quinn, the other two were a much younger, and a much older beings with glasses. Quinn and the younger one sat up, groaning. The older one jumped up immediately.

"Hot damn! Didja see that!" He looked over to Xexus, smiling, obviously not concerned that his glasses were cracked and covered in soot. He took them of, showing his dark eyes. He looked over at Reve, taking her hand. "Ah! You're the lumpy chested one Quinn was talking about! Nice to meetcha! I'm Professor Kuis."

User Image

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces