Tink_Bel
Crew

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:59 pm
Serendipity stood frozen in place, surprised by the sudden bump in excitement. "So...ah...I assume you know him?" She asked the stranger, looking toward the strange looking man.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:30 pm
Oroborne

anchors-and-tentacles

Kitalpha Hart

"Who else would it be?"

Randy grinned and tossed Oroborne the blunt. He looked over to Serendipity.

"Yeah I know this guy, we've gone traveling together!"

He took a long drag from the blunt which was getting smaller.

"By the way, Oroborne, I think I'm gonna be staying here for a while. This is just one of those cities... once I'm fed up though I'll probably try to find a place with fairies. Then again... I bet there's some in this city! Selling fairy dust, y'know? Magical fairy dust..."

He seemed to get lost in thought for a bit.  

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:53 pm
There was nothing to do in this place, though the reptile crosslings tended to give her dirty looks before realizing that her hair was silver, not white. One of the things that made her stick out, she supposed, like her eyebrows and eyes remaining the same colors, and her purple-and-green outfit.
"Get out of here, ape-lover." One of the reptile freaks said, hissing at her as it grabbed an arm, between the tunic and glove.
"And why would I be in love with a crossling? I have better things to do than follow hormones. Like electrocuting you to death for touching me." Her voice was low, and purple electricity covered the freakshow, turning it to dust. "Freak. Be glad I'm Incognito." She muttered, walking away from the dampening pile of ashes.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:53 pm
Randy Jenkins

Oroborne

Kitalpha Hart

Serendipity leaned against the wall again and pulled out another cigarette. The boss could wait, it was a slow day anyways. This was getting interesting. She lit the cigarette and took a drag.  

Tink_Bel
Crew

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Oroborne

Bashful Pumpkin

7,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:34 pm
The blunt hit Oroborne square in the face, his depth perception was still faltered from his earlier fall. After picking it up, he set it behind his right ear for later. Before he resumed his attention back towards his present company, he noticed a burst of purple from behind. An empowered elf. Interesting...

"Yeah, I'd like to stay as well. Let my head recuperate. For the moment, I'm starving. Found a place to eat?" He asked Randy. "Anything will do!"

"Perhaps you know of a place?" Oroborne turned his attention to the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 pm
She took a drag and blew the smoke out. "Every hotel here will rip you off and you won't even get a good room" she said blatantly. "Trust me, I know all the owners. They're regulars." She inhaled more smoke and exhaled again. I have a studio apartment a few blocks from here, but not sure if that's the type of place for you." She said this more to be nice, the thought of having strangers staying in her small apartment didn't sound like a good idea at all.  

Tink_Bel
Crew

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:03 pm
anchors-and-tentacles

Oroborne

Kitalpha Hart

"Ah that's okay ma'am, I'll find a place. And I'm hungry too come to think of it, how does sushi sound? This universe ought to have sushi, the good ones usually do..."

He took out a weird looking phone and started fiddling around with it. A jolt of electricity came out of it, going into Randy's body. As his body began to spark, he put his hands in front of him, near the street. He then pointed them upwards, and a jolt of lightning shot out of his hands, becoming a ball of electricity in the air. It lowered to the ground, and as it did, it turned into a giant ball of blinding white light. When the light went away, a luxurious silver sports car was there.

Meanwhile, his phone caught on fire, so he dropped it and stomped on it until it was in pieces.

"Phones these days! So, miss... I didn't catch your name, me and my orc friend here are about to get some sushi. Would you like to join us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:10 pm
Randy Jenkins
anchors-and-tentacles

Oroborne

Kitalpha Hart

"Ah that's okay ma'am, I'll find a place. And I'm hungry too come to think of it, how does sushi sound? This universe ought to have sushi, the good ones usually do..."

He took out a weird looking phone and started fiddling around with it. A jolt of electricity came out of it, going into Randy's body. As his body began to spark, he put his hands in front of him, near the street. He then pointed them upwards, and a jolt of lightning shot out of his hands, becoming a ball of electricity in the air. It lowered to the ground, and as it did, it turned into a giant ball of blinding white light. When the light went away, a luxurious silver sports car was there.

Meanwhile, his phone caught on fire, so he dropped it and stomped on it until it was in pieces.

"Phones these days! So, miss... I didn't catch your name, me and my orc friend here are about to get some sushi. Would you like to join us?"

She flicked her cigarette and lifted it up to her mouth. Sushi did sound nice, and it was a slow day. She glanced toward the rusty door and decided she didn't want to go back in there today. Ranaldo would just have to miss her. She'd come up with a good excuse. And besides, he did have a nice car. "Serendipity." She answered. "I guess I wouldn't mind some sushi." She gave a tight smile and took one last drag before dropping the cigarette butt to the curb.  

Tink_Bel
Crew

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Oroborne

Bashful Pumpkin

7,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 pm
anchors-and-tentacles

Randy Jenkins

"I just need some food. Before I get grouchy." Oroborne smirked at the sight of the car. He headed towards the passenger side and held it open, "Ladies first." His smirk become more devious.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:20 pm
The elf rolled her eyes at the mortal playing with magic. It was different from hers, of course, but he needed to learn control, if his source was just destroyed. If it was his only source. Mortals liked their toys, magical or not. This place was getting of lower quality, definitely not a better place to be. Maybe it was time to go back to normal, so she had full access to her powers. Maybe not. She walked off, away from the others, dodging the mortals and freakshows deftly.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:47 pm
anchors-and-tentacles

Oroborne

Kitalpha Hart

A key automatically spawned in Randy's hand as he walked over to the driver's seat. He got in the car and buckled his seatbelt.

When everyone was in the car he tossed the little bit that was left of his blunt out the window.

"And away we go! You can listen to whatever you want on the radio."

He turned the car on, and once the seatbelts were buckled, he started speeding away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:54 pm
Randy Jenkins

Oroborne

Kitalpha Hart

Serendipity leaned back in the seat. She didn't recall ever being in a car this nice and loved the stress-free feeling of it. She felt an actual smile forming on her face, something very rare for her.  

Tink_Bel
Crew

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:24 am
The elf found a small eating place, Asian cuisine. She ordered a bowl of Udon ramen that turned out to be halfway decent, if a bit watery. Sitting at a corner tale, her back to the wall, relaxed position that had her feet on the table, she could easily examine the room as she ate. So far, almost everyone seemed to be human, but that could change easily at any time. The owner seemed irritated by her casual use of the table as a footrest, but a neutral look unnerved him. She finished the bowl and ordered another. Waiting, she crossed her arms, looking almost ready to either take on someone or to flee, yet still hitting the bored look.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:17 pm
Randy found a place on the GPS called Tsang's Asian Bistro, which specialized in Asian food, especially sushi. They were a few blocks away, while suddenly a black car came up from behind them and fired a few bullets.

Randy quickly looked in the rear-view mirror, the shooter was a pale ape, probably a low-life gangster, possibly going for a small gang's initiation.

Within seconds, he had the car on cruise control, the sunroof opened, and he stood on the passenger and driver's seats to stand. A magnum revolver appeared in his hand, and he fired two bullets, nailing the driver and the shooter. The car swerved into a telephone pole, and that was that. Randy's gun disappeared, he sat down, and continued driving like nothing happened.  

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

Randy Jenkins

Biggest Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:30 pm
Oroborne
anchors-and-tentacles

Kitalpha Hart

They finally arrived at the restaurant and Randy Jenkins parked the car in the front. He got out and waited for his passengers.  
Roleplaying Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff