Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[CLUB PROPOSAL][ Aegis Animus ] Already strong? Want to be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which prompt do you want to tackle?
  1: Gnome Heist
  2: Raining Invisible Pets
  3: Town Service
  4: A Curse
  5: Moonday Meatloaf
  6: Ponying Up
  7: Part-Time Job
View Results

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:20 pm
Face your demons
GET ON AIM LOSER <3

Frezir
hi o uo

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
*touches *

I WANT ALL OF THAT FACEY JUST TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE. ALSO GO TAG OUR SPAR BBY <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:25 pm
Face your demons
<3

Frezir
Hola

Cheekiebirdiee
-all the luving-

I am game, just will be a little slow. I'm only able to tag while my kiddos are napping or in bed. Hope this is okay with everyone. OTL  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zaikt

Otherworldly Plague

20,675 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:19 pm
I am interested in this. o vo/
Elium's pretty good about being a vengeful little. thing. Helping others sort their grievances out would probably be something he'd enjoy--that, and he really does need to actually...do something aside from be terribly confused. He doesn't know a lot about Amityville and most everything in general, so getting into a club would actually be pretty good, too. Getting acquainted with creeple, woo!
but yeah if you need a recruit, I am up for offering Elium.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:50 am
I have to say this is pretty cool. I'm having trouble deciding it Shun would be interested in this at all.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:10 pm
Zactura

DAMNIT I didn't check the plot thread until now! I made a club thread and that is where I looked and then aggggh HELLO HI if you still want to be a part of things I'd love to have you / Elium ; u; Vengeful things are great, grievances are great-- ah man, I hope you are willing to forgive my spacey brain and play with Aegis <3

Blade Kuroda

ASDHASIDH ALSO SORRY TO YOU, BLADE-- I completely spaced on checking this thread as mentioned above orz well, if Shun wants to talk to Amarus in a PRP about it or you'd like to visit a meeting outsiders are always welcome to observe before they join-- they can even participate in most things, no need to sign up at first. Spars and training and meetings are all open to the public.

Also you can IM me if you want me to not risk failing to see this again orz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:38 pm
I keep forgetting to do this. 8|

Player: Beejoux
Student Name: Inoue Seiji
Student Year: 2nd

Leadership: Diamond or exotic square.
Their main goal: Training and power seeking. =3

face your demons

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:43 pm
Beejoux

Thank goodness you quoted me, I always freaking forget this thread OTL WELCOME to the real club * o* We're ... currently mired in a supposed artifact run, but sweet goodness it's going slowly. Apart from that I have to see where the 2nd in command is at.

Would you like a meeting/joining RP for Seiji w/ Amarus? O uO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:46 pm
Face your demons
Beejoux

Thank goodness you quoted me, I always freaking forget this thread OTL WELCOME to the real club * o* We're ... currently mired in a supposed artifact run, but sweet goodness it's going slowly. Apart from that I have to see where the 2nd in command is at.

Would you like a meeting/joining RP for Seiji w/ Amarus? O uO

Yes please! I think that would be good. He could use some more rps, and some more friends. xD  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:54 pm
Beejoux

Him and Amarus both, sweet goodness haha I was thinking maybe if they run into each other on her daily training run? She does a lap around campus and some other assorted exercises, would Seiji be up for some parkour-like exercise? It would be kind of fun to do that and chat at the same time and wrap up with an invitation to join, perhaps? O uO Unless that is strange, at which point just give me some pointers on where he'd be found / what you'd like to do for a meeting. I can start it before I sleep, if that's okay with you O uO!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:56 pm
Face your demons
Beejoux

Him and Amarus both, sweet goodness haha I was thinking maybe if they run into each other on her daily training run? She does a lap around campus and some other assorted exercises, would Seiji be up for some parkour-like exercise? It would be kind of fun to do that and chat at the same time and wrap up with an invitation to join, perhaps? O uO Unless that is strange, at which point just give me some pointers on where he'd be found / what you'd like to do for a meeting. I can start it before I sleep, if that's okay with you O uO!

Seiji also does a daily run quite early in the morning, so that would work out well @ them running into each other. A parkour-esque rp that involves an invitation to join would be very welcome!  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out