Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
GUESS WHOOOOOOOO? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ugh
  UGH.
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:54 pm
Citrus Novii

I would assume so yeah, that's why I'm sure it's an illegal or something using my number for an occupation. If someone was out to steal my credit/money, they chose a VERY bad applicant for everything. Jokes~ Helping me not worry so much. ;3
Or until I did something with my social, like applying for an apartment or loan or something like that where they'd search my background.

That's scary. Especially if you never switched banks and didn't find out. It gets you wondering. I should just be quiet now. I don't want to put more things in your head I'm sure you thought and wonder about a bunch of things.
I'm sure you'll get things taken care of and your identity will be saved. : )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:01 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Thanks <3

yeah in my experience with SS you need to allow like a full afternoon to achieve anything with them (At least in citys).

I did go to one where they had really good processing times but it was like on the outskirts of a city.

You would hope they would prioritise it.

Have you done any of these things?

http://www.wikihow.com/Report-a-Stolen-Social-Security-Card

THIS IS USEFUL.
MY HERO.

Sure I could have just googled the exact thing, but this is much faster. :3  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:07 am
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Thanks <3

yeah in my experience with SS you need to allow like a full afternoon to achieve anything with them (At least in citys).

I did go to one where they had really good processing times but it was like on the outskirts of a city.

THIS IS USEFUL.
MY HERO.

*goes and gets "let me google that for you"* XD but yeah seriously I just want you to get this sorted.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:04 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Thanks <3

THIS IS USEFUL.
MY HERO.

*goes and gets "let me google that for you"* XD but yeah seriously I just want you to get this sorted.

I appreciate it. ^__^
I plan on spending my 4 hours off this afternoon cheerfully sitting on hold and taking pictures of my dog doing stupid stuff as I wait for CSR people.

I know you're jealous.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:17 am
Citrus Novii

I appreciate it. ^__^
I plan on spending my 4 hours off this afternoon cheerfully sitting on hold and taking pictures of my dog doing stupid stuff as I wait for CSR people.

I know you're jealous.

Ive done four days slogg in the dish room/food service (only for ~350 people each meal though). But now I have a evening off ^_^ Yay, and then next monday I actually get a day off emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:33 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I appreciate it. ^__^

I know you're jealous.

Ive done four days slogg in the dish room/food service (only for ~350 people each meal though). But now I have a evening off ^_^ Yay, and then next monday I actually get a day off emotion_kirakira

slogg?
That's a cheery name lol.
Awesome for you!

I leave here in 30 minutes, (almost done sending out e-mails. YAY) stay home until 6:00 then go back until about 8:00, then tomorrow I work for 8 hours and then go into my half day off and wednesday which is my entire day off.

COMPLICATED SCHEDULES.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:04 pm
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I appreciate it. ^__^

I know you're jealous.

slogg?
Awesome for you!

I leave here in 30 minutes, (almost done sending out e-mails. YAY) stay home until 6:00 then go back until about 8:00, then tomorrow I work for 8 hours and then go into my half day off and wednesday which is my entire day off.

COMPLICATED SCHEDULES.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slog number one XD

Fun times, yeah Im used to working pretty much 8/8:30am to ~10pm with maybe a hour of downtime in there (Since meals are often worked as well), though luckily with fall groups it isnt all like that  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:34 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I appreciate it. ^__^

I know you're jealous.

slogg?
Awesome for you!

COMPLICATED SCHEDULES.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slog number one XD

Fun times, yeah Im used to working pretty much 8/8:30am to ~10pm with maybe a hour of downtime in there (Since meals are often worked as well), though luckily with fall groups it isnt all like that

Surely you mean the second one. I will forgive the typo.
emotion_awesome

Yeah, 2-3 I'm usually haunting around here doing stuff that I can't get done during the shift itself, and then from 3-4 is pretty much my vegetating lunch break, when I remember to eat, which is where the vegetating comes in since I usually just go home and lay on my face for an hour. :D  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 pm
Citrus Novii

Surely you mean the second one. I will forgive the typo.
emotion_awesome

Yeah, 2-3 I'm usually haunting around here doing stuff that I can't get done during the shift itself, and then from 3-4 is pretty much my vegetating lunch break, when I remember to eat, which is where the vegetating comes in since I usually just go home and lay on my face for an hour. :D

Yeah it was a good solid slog session :blush:  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces