Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:28 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Sounds great! Although, it doesn't have to be someone who's in trouble necessarily, but that'd be interesting! I have a full profile on Alphons, who will be known as muse.... Right here

Awesome~

I have a few characters who are more Seme who would be fun to stick in there, if you would like?
And I like the profile, I can definitely work with that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:36 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

Sounds great! Although, it doesn't have to be someone who's in trouble necessarily, but that'd be interesting! I have a full profile on Alphons, who will be known as muse.... Right here

Awesome~

I have a few characters who are more Seme who would be fun to stick in there, if you would like?
And I like the profile, I can definitely work with that.

I tweaked the profile, I forgot that I made him a seme... emotion_facepalm  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:43 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Hahaha, no worries! I have a few seke OCs that I could use instead.
Are Muse and Kami going to be in the same RP?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:08 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

Hahaha, no worries! I have a few seke OCs that I could use instead.
Are Muse and Kami going to be in the same RP?

Possibly... So are we going to have Kami as a man or woman? I have a profile on the same page as Muse's now that's a woman character.  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:42 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Possibly... So are we going to have Kami as a man or woman? I have a profile on the same page as Muse's now that's a woman character.

I'm fine with whichever gender you'd like them to be. I have a character in mind that I'll describe below, but if you think you'd prefer a different character I have a few others that would work. Jamie is just an easy one to put into different situations.

So there's Jamie, a nineteen year old who grew up in an orphanage and as a street kid, who accidentally kills someone with strange "powers" that suddenly began to evolve in him. He gets in trouble with the law for essentially murdering someone and is on the run, which means he meets all sorts of new people scurrying around below the radar in some less than pleasant areas. My original place for him is in an AU and he's normally missing an arm and replaced it with a metal one, but depending on your setting that can be modified and such. smile Jamie is usually bisexual and a seke, though he's normally a kuudere and is very every-man-for-himself oriented.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:45 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

I'm fine with whichever gender you'd like them to be. I have a character in mind that I'll describe below, but if you think you'd prefer a different character I have a few others that would work. Jamie is just an easy one to put into different situations.

So there's Jamie, a nineteen year old who grew up in an orphanage and as a street kid, who accidentally kills someone with strange "powers" that suddenly began to evolve in him. He gets in trouble with the law for essentially murdering someone and is on the run, which means he meets all sorts of new people scurrying around below the radar in some less than pleasant areas. My original place for him is in an AU and he's normally missing an arm and replaced it with a metal one, but depending on your setting that can be modified and such. smile Jamie is usually bisexual and a seke, though he's normally a kuudere and is very every-man-for-himself oriented.

I actually really like this character! Hmm... Now for a plot? So who's being paired with who?  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:03 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

I actually really like this character! Hmm... Now for a plot? So who's being paired with who?

I actually have a couple ideas on pairings. Due to Jamie's relative flexibility, I've had him in three-way pairings before. However, in his actual storyline, there's another character I introduce called Seth who's supposed to be a sort of demon/demigod who's been forced into human form and therefore had his powers limited who understands who/what Jamie is. Seth is supposed to be the kind of mischievous, usually "bad" counterpart to Jamie's relative good. I've played Seth as both male and female because of his demi-god (usually) status. He canbe thrown intothe mix as an extra pairing if you'd like. Seth really has no preferences and can fit into all roles, partially because of his design and because he's manipulative and does whatever he wants if he'll benefit personally from it. Originally Seth is supposed to be the one who gets Jamie into the mess he's in, as he was the one who killed Jamie's parents and left an imprint of his power on the child before a sorcerer of sorts bound him into human form, which he's constantly trying to break free from.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

I actually have a couple ideas on pairings. Due to Jamie's relative flexibility, I've had him in three-way pairings before. However, in his actual storyline, there's another character I introduce called Seth who's supposed to be a sort of demon/demigod who's been forced into human form and therefore had his powers limited who understands who/what Jamie is. Seth is supposed to be the kind of mischievous, usually "bad" counterpart to Jamie's relative good. I've played Seth as both male and female because of his demi-god (usually) status. He canbe thrown intothe mix as an extra pairing if you'd like. Seth really has no preferences and can fit into all roles, partially because of his design and because he's manipulative and does whatever he wants if he'll benefit personally from it. Originally Seth is supposed to be the one who gets Jamie into the mess he's in, as he was the one who killed Jamie's parents and left an imprint of his power on the child before a sorcerer of sorts bound him into human form, which he's constantly trying to break free from.

I really like this idea! The plot seems to be really complex, which would make it that much more interesting!  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:21 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

I really like this idea! The plot seems to be really complex, which would make it that much more interesting!

Fabulous! So now, I suppose, comes the plots and settings? Also, I suppose we'll probably want to set up threads for each role-play. Would you like to do that in the threads?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:40 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

Fabulous! So now, I suppose, comes the plots and settings? Also, I suppose we'll probably want to set up threads for each role-play. Would you like to do that in the threads?

Yea, actually! Hmm... Plots and settings...  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:44 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Would you like me to set up the thread or would you prefer to? I'm flexible. Also, do you have an idea of names for the threads...?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:55 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

Would you like me to set up the thread or would you prefer to? I'm flexible. Also, do you have an idea of names for the threads...?

Hmmm... Random names: a lost hope, flickering light, what the future brings, the song of a canary, darkened night, blah blah... Not good at this. Hmm... A title that tells what it's about? Like... I don't know...  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:06 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Hmmm... Random names: a lost hope, flickering light, what the future brings, the song of a canary, darkened night, blah blah... Not good at this. Hmm... A title that tells what it's about? Like... I don't know...

Hmmm. For Hibiki and Kat, how about something like "Memory's Sword" or "Lost Warriors." Even "Flickering Eyes" or something.
Names always sound cheesy to me, but that's alright.
For our big jumble of characters, "The Lost Boy's Angels/Demons" or "Triple Marked."
I think it might be easier if we come up with a storyline for each one to figure out a good name. Even if it's a basic story line, like "Kat drops into Hibiki's life in a fighting, bloody mess and soon they have to fight side my side as Kat's past catches up with her and Hibiki realizes how much she really relies on Kat."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:11 am
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

Hmmm. For Hibiki and Kat, how about something like "Memory's Sword" or "Lost Warriors." Even "Flickering Eyes" or something.
Names always sound cheesy to me, but that's alright.
For our big jumble of characters, "The Lost Boy's Angels/Demons" or "Triple Marked."
I think it might be easier if we come up with a storyline for each one to figure out a good name. Even if it's a basic story line, like "Kat drops into Hibiki's life in a fighting, bloody mess and soon they have to fight side my side as Kat's past catches up with her and Hibiki realizes how much she really relies on Kat."

I find it strange to think of Hibiki relying on anyone, but it might work. She had a cameo in a fanfiction once, maybe we can look at that to figure something out?
Her small appearance showed that she has a martyr complex and that's it, but it might help...? It's in one of Kira Michi's stories on fanfiction.net, I just need to find it first... I'm kinda liking the names Lost Warriors and Triple Marked.  

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:26 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

I find it strange to think of Hibiki relying on anyone, but it might work. She had a cameo in a fanfiction once, maybe we can look at that to figure something out?
Her small appearance showed that she has a martyr complex and that's it, but it might help...? It's in one of Kira Michi's stories on fanfiction.net, I just need to find it first... I'm kinda liking the names Lost Warriors and Triple Marked.

Haha, it was really just an example, not necessarily a suggestion. Whatever you might find interesting I'm very flexible and "game" for.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I've been quite busy!  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff