Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:02 pm
Vincent smirked when he saw the Lopunny eyeing him still. It was funny, he'd love to try wrassling around with her, see if he could get some revenge for that punch to the crotch. As much as he wanted to, Andre was a little higher on his list of priorities. Someday he'd challenge the Pokemon to a battle, he told himself.

"Don' worry 'bout me, little lady," he said with a confident grin as he tapped his scarred cheek. "See this? I can handle a ******** ton mor'n a punch! An' call me Vinny, it sounds better n'Vincent." Sending the shorter blonde a wink, Vincent trotted into the kitchen after Andre and set the bag of groceries on the table as well.

"Don't play that way with me, Andre! Y'know I won't let you just eat donuts. Though, they might fatten ya' up a little... I'm sure y'lost some weight, y'don't take care of yourself and we all know it. I didn't just get vegetables, I got some fruit too. Was gonna make you a good, hearty stew an' some dinner bread, but if y'don't want my cooking y'can just eat raw vegetables."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:36 pm
Her lips parted slightly as he showed her the scarring on the face, implying heavily that it was caused in some kind of fight, It looked like it hurt a lot. "Oh, alright, well, I'm still grateful you're okay, I'm sorry anyway, that was not exactly the kind of greeting I like to give to people." she admitted sheepishly though a smile returned to her face.

Andre started into the Kitchen, and with his progress requested that Rosie put a kettle on "Oh~ gladly." She replied, scurrying into the small kitchen where she didn't have to search for very long to find the kettle.
Placing the tin down on the counter, Rosie could glance over at the two as they interacted, watching with a wrapped interest, a smile unable to keep from spreading over her face at the way the two interacted.
"Vinny." she repeated at his request. "Its nice to meet you."
The burner was turned on and the kettle filled with water was placed over it. drying her hands off on the hem of her skirt Rosie turned to the older man. "As Andre said, my name is Rosie, and this is Kiss, aannnnd this is Pop."

Kiss Kiss raised a hand at the greeting and smiled, While Pop did not acknowledge that she had been introduced. Rosie blushed a little "she doesn't always get along with people at first," She admitted.

Rosie giggled lightly at the conversation about vegetables, but was more content just watching them interact for the time being. She was starting to see why he called him his wife.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:43 pm
Andre pouted and crossed his rather sore arms over his chest. "I have been taking care of myself. I do an excellent job of keeping myself alive." Which was totally an exaggeration. Without Vincent there to nag him, he got by on the bare minimum of food and rest. There were just too many things to occupy his time with and food, excluding pastries, was just so low on his priority list. "I'm still alive aren't I?" He peered over the edge of the counter at the bags of groceries with both curiosity and disdain at the vegetables he knew lurked in the unassuming plastic. He hated to admit it but..."I want the stew and bread." Though it was likely that everything would be burnt in one way or another. "Please Rosie, call him Vincent. He's under this assumption that the nickname 'Vinny' is cool and in some way better than his actual name." He rolled his eyes to show just what he thought about that.

With that, he reached up and pulled a doughnut from the box. "Vincent is superior to Vinny by far." He stated firmly before promptly taking a large bite of a sprinkled, chocolate doughnut. His eyes narrowed slightly as he glanced down at the pastry. "...This is really good." He said this as if in awe that the taller male had been able to find a decent bakery on his way here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:03 pm
Vincent scoffed loudly at Andre, pulling out the vegetables and ingredients he'd bought at the store and lining it up on the kitchen table. Lots of vegetables. Vincent might not look the part but he was big on eating healthy.

"C'mon now, Andre. Really. Who y'think you're foolin'?" Vincent asked, laughing and turning to look at Rosie. "Does he look like the type that eats enough? Or for that matters, takes care of himself? Is he foolin' you?" he asked the girl playfully. Vincent walked around and got behind Andre, clasping his hands on the man's shoulders. "Honey, honey! How long've we been together? An' you still think you can fool me 'bout this? You're just too cute. Ain't he cute, Miss Rosie?" Vincent laughed heartily, ruffling Andre's hair before nodding at the box of donuts.

"An' you should know I know you don't like the bad kind of donuts. They're all bad and I hate that you're eatin' 'em, but at least these ones taste like they aren't bad. But they are. So don't eat all of 'em t'night, babe," Vincent added, then returned to taking the rest of the groceries out of the bag.

"Maybe she just needs a good punch t'the face. That's what a lot of Pokemon need," Vincent told Rosie, cocking his head towards the Lopunny. "I'd be more than happy t'return that punch some time. Y'hear that, ya' deformed ********?" he squinted at the Pokemon, "You n'me, one of these days. At least that one is kinda cute lookin'," Vincent added, pointing at the Raichu. "You don't need a punch in the face, do ya'?" he asked Kiss sweetly, giving the Pokemon a big, friendly grin.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:31 pm
Andre seemed to be more concerned with what Vincent was called, as he countered the larger man's request to calling him Vinny.

She stood, watching the two men interact, arching her eyebrows when Vincent asked Rosie questions about Adnre. The girl politely rose her hand and smiled "I did just barely meet Mr. Andre, I get the impression you know each other well enough though, you wouldn't need my input. how long have you two been together?"

Pop arched her eyebrow glancing to the side when she was practically challenged by the human, surprised by that at first, before her nose wrinkled and she held a fist up to him. bring it on geezer!

Kiss Kiss blinked when Vincint spoke to her as well, perking up when she was called cute, though when he asked if she needed a punch in the face, she perked up, shook her head in a friendly manner before he fixed him with an innocent look, the heart shapped cheeks sparking very suddenly with a crackle of energy as if to say 'I wouldn't even try that if I were you~'

Rosie blinked, looking rather alarmed at first with where the conversation was going.
"My pokemon and I are under the threats of Team Rocket every day..." She added a bit awkwardly, unsure of how to ask the gentleman to stop. "I am very sorry for what Pop did to you, I don't want them hurting people if we don't absolutely need to..."
she was sure that he was just trying to be friendly and kid around, he seemed like a very brash person, but it made her uncomfortable to have her pokemon spoken to like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:57 pm
"Don't threaten our guest's pokemon, darling~" Andre cooed, reaching over to pinch the blonde haired male's side before fixing his hair. "You were the one that came bursting through the door like a mad man. I may be used to such theatrics but I'm sure Rosie is not." He gave said girl another apologetic smile. "He's such a drama queen, I really must apologize on his behalf. I have known him for eight years and he has always been this way." He really wished that the other male would learn some god damned tact, but it was hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Shrugging slightly, the man finished off his first doughnut and reached for another. What? He was hungry! He hadn't eaten since yesterday morning, too busy trying to sleep off the pain and his foul mood.

"But yes, we've been together going on nine years. Our anniversary is on the 10th of November and I'm expecting a cake for both my birthday and our anniversary." He directed that last bit to the ridiculous man pulling out his beloved, stupid, vegetables. Humming quietly, he took a bite from his treat, chewed, swallowed, and then cocked his head ever so slightly. "So how have you been since the raid?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:41 pm
"I won't cause no sort of fight while we're in this hotel, I already gotta get the door fixed!" he laughed, "When've I forgotten t'get your damn cakes?" Vincent asked playfully, putting away groceries in the fridge to keep them fresh until later. He ignored the Pokemon he'd just threatened, humming as he organized everything then threw the grocery bag out. "Honestly Andre, y'act like I'm some reckless teenager but I'm not th' one who forgets to eat a proper meal each day!"

"Team Rocket, eh?" Vincent turned to Rosie, scratching his chin. "Never faced 'em myself, but I bet I could take 'em down preeetty easily! S'my first time in Kodo so maybe I'll have the good luck to run into some of them. Get revenge on them bumping up my boss. Y'were in the raid too? Are you hurt? Boss didn't say he was havin' his cute friends over, didn't think'a buying anything else. I wouldn't mind bringin' you some flowers too," he grinned, leaning on the counter.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:05 pm
Rosie smiled lightly, watching her two Pokemon for a moment while Pop settled back into her seat, uncrossing and re-crossing her legs and diverting her attention to Kiss, who continued to smile and puff her cheeks cutely.

"Its alright, I just don't want anyone else to get hurt. I think we see enough of that here."
looking around the Kitchet, Rosie want on a hunt for Tea cups to get them ready for when the hot water was finished.
"Nine years! Thats a long time to keep a friend, but thats really wonderful~ no wonder you two seem to know each other so well. I didn't know you're birthday was coming up either, November is going to be busy. what day is your birthday?"

Pausing in her search when he asked her how she was, Rosie looked over at him, turning to face the older purple haired man. "I've been well, busy checking up on everyone... I honestly got really lucky, a lot of us got hurt pretty bad."
She lowered her gaze as she spoke, but lifted it back up to get back to preparing for the tea.
"Have you been healing alright Andre?"

Pop frowned, while Kiss looked a little surprised, an expression that Rosie shared at Vincint's comment about beating Team Rocket.
"Oh... Well, if that's true, that would be really wonderful. They're proving to be a much bigger organization then we expected though, This last time we faced them a lot of people were hurt," she turned her head to Andre "I'm so sorry to say."

She blinked and grinned at his comment about bringing flowers, shaking her head with a light laugh, He was certainly a unique character, he was kind of scary, but for the most part she thought she liked him, he meant something to Andre at the very least, and she liked Andre.
"I went, but I wasn't hurt, Thanks to my best friend."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:31 pm
"Yes. It is a long time...isn't it?" Andre mused thoughtfully as he nibbled at his doughnut. "My birthday is on the 3rd while Vincent's is on the 19th. So yes, it is quite a busy month for us." He shot Vincent a little scowl to show that he hadn't missed the taunting about his eating habits but soon turned a smile to Rosie. "Good, reliable friends are so hard to come by. I'm so lucky that I happened to find Vincent." His gaze flickered over to the blonde male and his head cocked slightly. He didn't believe in luck, but he supposed that in the sense of the word he had indeed been lucky.

"I'm glad you are well." He said earnestly, wheeling himself a little farther into the kitchen. "It's been a boring, tedious process but I've been healing at an acceptable rate." He motioned to his legs, "I should be able to walk easily again in about a week." A week was too long, he was growing more and more restless. A restless Andre was never a good thing. "At least there were no casualties." He hummed, reaching out to try to swat the celery into the trash without Vincent noticing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:45 pm
"Nine years, means we're gettin' old, Andre! Remember alllll the way back then when we was- 'scuse me, when we were young things? I still remember you're hair, all curly'n s**t. N'short!" Vincent laughed and turned to face Andre, quickly swiping the celery from his hands and holding it up high. "Tch, you ain't gettin' out of eatin' this, boss." Turning around again he stowed the celery away in the fridge.

Stretching his arms above his head, Vincent turned back to Rosie. "Takin' care of friends? Good, good, such a nice girl! How'd a nice lady like you get t'be friends with Andre? ... I'm kiddin' boss, kiddin'," Vincent gave a sheepish grin to Andre before continuing, "I'll shake 'em up if I ever get the chance. Can't let no one get away with beatin' up my favourite boss. Tell ya' what, I'll make sure t'give one of them Rockets a good punch to the jaw, just for you too. I mean, I'd do it anyway, but s'never bad to have a reason to rough someone up!"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers