Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I have more than double the gold to buy a DT 2 months ago Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flynnflation hurting you?
  Very much so
  Havent noticed anything
  Not at all, actually its benifiting me.
  Ive never cared about items or worth
View Results

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:13 pm
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
You guys make me feel dirt poor

Aww~
It's taken me a long time to get where I am now gold wise and understanding the marketplace.
i currently have 527k for Gaia-sama, and I have neither the skill nor the Internet for vending
How long will it take to get the item?
Way too long emotion_donotwant
And I don't wanna look at the ninja band x.x  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:22 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Aww~
It's taken me a long time to get where I am now gold wise and understanding the marketplace.
i currently have 527k for Gaia-sama, and I have neither the skill nor the Internet for vending

Currently I'm at 6mil, but I've been spending s**t tons of gold on art and profiles and bribes for both. At least 1.3mil is tied up in trades.

If that's the case for you though, with a bad internet connection and all that at least here are charities out there. 3nodding  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:24 pm
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Aww~

Currently I'm at 6mil, but I've been spending s**t tons of gold on art and profiles and bribes for both. At least 1.3mil is tied up in trades.

If that's the case for you though, with a bad internet connection and all that at least here are charities out there. 3nodding
i've found literally one charity that donates regularly, and I'm already a member of it. I got 50k from said charity today
Gaah, I hate this x.x  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:27 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Aww~

i've found literally one charity that donates regularly, and I'm already a member of it. I got 50k from said charity today
Gaah, I hate this x.x

Yeah, questing sucks.
The three items I'm questing for right now are separate from my current funds, and I'm only at about 1.3 mil for those three on my other account.
rolleyes

I like treating it like a business though, I guess that's because it's what I do IRL lol.

I was part of a charity as a mod not too long ago that was similar to that, but it seems the good charities go dark after a few months which is sad. Maybe do some bump contests or tekteks?  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:38 pm
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Aww~

Gaah, I hate this x.x

Yeah, questing sucks.
The three items I'm questing for right now are separate from my current funds, and I'm only at about 1.3 mil for those three on my other account.
rolleyes

I like treating it like a business though, I guess that's because it's what I do IRL lol.

I was part of a charity as a mod not too long ago that was similar to that, but it seems the good charities go dark after a few months which is sad. Maybe do some bump contests or tekteks?
i generally don't have what people want for tekteks...

I kinda wish they'd stop screwing the users over. I'm not surprised that so many are fleeing to Syndrone
I'm one of several that has a foot in both sites  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:41 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Gaah, I hate this x.x

Yeah, questing sucks.
rolleyes

I kinda wish they'd stop screwing the users over. I'm not surprised that so many are fleeing to Syndrone

I dunno, I don't really see it as screwing the other users over. But that's just me, I can't afford Gcash very often (maybe like once every few months) but I mostly come on here these days for you guys, and fill the rest of the space in with freebie hunting. /shrug

Syndrone?
I've never heard of that. What's the premise? Or is it a community site?  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Gaah, I hate this x.x

Yeah, questing sucks.
rolleyes

I dunno, I don't really see it as screwing the other users over. But that's just me, I can't afford Gcash very often (maybe like once every few months) but I mostly come on here these days for you guys, and fill the rest of the space in with freebie hunting. /shrug

Syndrone?
I've never heard of that. What's the premise? Or is it a community site?
so your questing is kind of there

http://www.syndroneonline.com/
It's like Gaia I that its an avatar-based forum site, but they're new, and people have been liking Syn a lot better, especially compared to the BS Gaia's been pulling lately
And their avis are cool
My two mains are members already~~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:43 am
It's affecting me a lot... I wanted the SDPlus #405 Kricket because I really liked the hair and it was the only item I need to complete an outfit I made I would wear for quite some time. It was at 9mil. I had enough, but that would have been 3/4 of my gold. So I wouldn't to get more gold before freaking out... now only one person is selling it and they have it listed for 50mil. T^T
Why are people so horrible?  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:29 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
It's affecting me a lot... I wanted the SDPlus #405 Kricket because I really liked the hair and it was the only item I need to complete an outfit I made I would wear for quite some time. It was at 9mil. I had enough, but that would have been 3/4 of my gold. So I wouldn't to get more gold before freaking out... now only one person is selling it and they have it listed for 50mil. T^T
Why are people so horrible?

The continuing plight of pixel based greed.
Not that I can talk. I do it all the time.

I did accidentally sell something worth like 1 mil for 1k the other day though.
emotion_brofist  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:23 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
what I had before Kitsune (nearly 4m) was the most pure I've ever had ._________.

I joined in 2004, and put in a lot of work to understand gaias economy, and flow of stuff. Its only really realtive to the time Ive been on gaia and the work Ive put in.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:24 am
Citrus Novii

emotion_brofist

XD sucks when that happens, I try to always triple check, and not sell stuff when Im over tired. Ive lost closer to 10m on my worst mistake XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:40 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

emotion_brofist

XD sucks when that happens, I try to always triple check, and not sell stuff when Im over tired. Ive lost closer to 10m on my worst mistake XD

It was so awful.
I saw the notice go up, and my gold change and I was just like, "Oh s**t."

xD
Seems to happen to everyone at least twice though lol.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:42 am
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

emotion_brofist

It was so awful.

xD

Or more over time XD.

Yeah when you see that pm as soon as youve hit confirm...you know youve messed up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

emotion_brofist

It was so awful.

xD

Or more over time XD.

Yeah when you see that pm as soon as youve hit confirm...you know youve messed up.

Yeah, one of my bigger blunders was selling one of my white body dyes for 200k.
emotion_facepalm
But I've never had any items over 10mil before this insane inflation, and I'm not counting that.

UGH EXACTLY.
I'm tempted to just go on a hiatus as a respectful thing for doing something so silly.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:32 pm
Citrus Novii

emotion_brofist

I'm admit I'm totally greedy when it comes to my Gaia money. ...I do help people occasionally though... but for some reason when I exceeded 10mil I didn't want to see it go blow that. I'm weird.
But at least Gaia has thought me valuable lessons in money through out the years.

Thats sucks. I did that before years ago. I wasn't too happy about it. But what can you do /shrugs  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff