Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC For Countless Horrific Adventures. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morning After Pill

Anxious Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:31 pm
LilRinn
Candied Spiders
LilRinn
Candied Spiders
LilRinn
Could I have a seperate post for my character Ihmotep?

I keep getting confused when I look at the students and Teachers ;2; I can't separate my character from yours in the teachers post.

Like separate thread?
no just seperate posts! ^^ like one for each character

btw I LOVE CHARLES, I can totally see him and Otep being best friends (very strange friends XD )

I'm slightly confused as of you want. . v.v

Thank you very much! I put my best effort towards that guy. They could be best of friends. Benjamin sure as hell doesn't want to be his best friend...

Beside the point though.. I absolutely adore Otep. XD
separate post... I don't know how to make it any simpler or explain it.... Just hit reply and copy my profile and paste and then enter and it's a new post in the character thread. Instead of sharing a post with your character... Then you can delete my profile information and just have Benjamin and Charles in their own separate post from my teacher ( like how the students each have a separate post)... Does that make sense? If not I'll just do it.

Well Ihmotep doesn't make friends, his definition of a friend is someone he tolerates enough to not kill. XD

Ty Otep has been my teacher OC for ever, he's my little white haired brain baby.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:33 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Candied Spiders
CaptainXXMorgan

Asbloodrunscold

Also welcome new comers! Just wanted to say hi! Hello :3

Thank you~ Hallo.
nooooo problem emotion_bigheart  

Morning After Pill

Anxious Smoker

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:48 pm
Candied Spiders
LilRinn
Candied Spiders
LilRinn
Candied Spiders
LilRinn
Could I have a seperate post for my character Ihmotep?

I keep getting confused when I look at the students and Teachers ;2; I can't separate my character from yours in the teachers post.

Like separate thread?
no just seperate posts! ^^ like one for each character

btw I LOVE CHARLES, I can totally see him and Otep being best friends (very strange friends XD )

I'm slightly confused as of you want. . v.v

Thank you very much! I put my best effort towards that guy. They could be best of friends. Benjamin sure as hell doesn't want to be his best friend...

Beside the point though.. I absolutely adore Otep. XD
separate post... I don't know how to make it any simpler or explain it.... Just hit reply and copy my profile and paste and then enter and it's a new post in the character thread. Instead of sharing a post with your character... Then you can delete my profile information and just have Benjamin and Charles in their own separate post from my teacher ( like how the students each have a separate post)... Does that make sense? If not I'll just do it.

Well Ihmotep doesn't make friends, his definition of a friend is someone he tolerates enough to not kill. XD

Ty Otep has been my teacher OC for ever, he's my little white haired brain baby.

OH okay. Yeah. I get it now... XD
Anyways yeah. I'll go ahead and do that.
Charles doesn't really make friends. He's highly annoying, most hate him and he only sticks around those who can and will tolerate him. So Otep and Charles should be just fine. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:33 pm
Candied Spiders

I am working on a reply for you now. I promise I'll get faster at this.. I'm just having a reallllll pain in the buns getting my brain to kick up. e-e

By the way I fixed the posting thing with Otep. If you hadn't noticed yet. ^^  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:57 pm
Hello all, kamigearx here the poster for Anika. Right now he's rather bland in that he isn't phased by much, but you can thank his training for that. He'll get more expressive later on and less formal in his speech once he is around the others for a long period of time and gets used to more "modern" speech.

Anyways its just a quick hello in the ooc so that everyone knows I'm checking in here just in case.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:25 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

Hey there~
Can you go back and quote who you are role playing with?
If you don't quote, people can't see you replied to them.

Kami GearX

Candied Spiders

Asbloocdrunscold

Hello everyone. Thursday night through Saturday I will be busy. I am not sure how often, if at all, that I will be able to post. I will try though.

Is everyone having fun with this so far? ^^  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Morning After Pill

Anxious Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:30 pm
LilRinn

Kami GearX

Awww shucks, I'm having fun; haven't had a moment to post today but I will as soon as kami posts. :3

Don't want to post too much since we're all interacting as almost a collective.

CaptainXXMorgan

What do you guys think of the box idea? @^@

Ahhhhhh Captain you don't have to leave the school if you don't open it but it's just a requirement for Ihmoteps class! You can easily transfer as one of Benjamins pupils I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:35 pm
Candied Spiders

Otay~
I love this box idea. I'd have Victor go join them in that class but, he's busy. ><  

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:36 pm
Candied Spiders

What do you guys think of the box idea? @^@

Ahhhhhh Captain you don't have to leave the school if you don't open it but it's just a requirement for Ihmoteps class! You can easily transfer as one of Benjamins pupils I think.

I like the box idea personally, interesting, and I don't really have an idea for a creature that could come out of it, so sorry on that part.

I also figured so, it's more of my character taking it his words literally. No worries.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:03 pm
Liefka

I like your character, species and minor OCD cleaning nature. Kind of wondering if I'm reading it right. Wasser (Vasser - no umlaut) Teif (Teef)? Was it meant to be German?  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:34 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

Yup, that is how it is pronounced. Crudely, it means Water Deep.
I like your character too.
Survival instinct extraordinaire.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:23 pm
Candied Spiders

Otep is über cute.
Very rape-able. Very.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Morning After Pill

Anxious Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:25 pm
Leifka
Candied Spiders

Otep is über cute.
Very rape-able. Very.
XD right..........  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:29 pm
Candied Spiders
Leifka
Candied Spiders

Otep is über cute.
Very rape-able. Very.
XD right..........

Hey,
someone has to be a creeper.

also... Hallo!

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:31 pm
I do like the box, The creature I chose also has an inflated bloody belly and moss as well as trees growing on it, however I decided to leave those out since it's only a miniature one and not the actual thing. As for Ihmotep and Benjamin, I think my character my attend both, Ihmotep and then Benjamin's (As well as a few other NPC's classes)  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff