Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Hello! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is the ratio here?
  Male
  Female
  Other
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 pm
Citrus Novii

Yeah, he totally vanished after he called everyone hammered. :<
I hope his life has gotten better.
I think Clover was the only one still in touch with him, and she cut ties ages ago with the guild.

Actually, Clover and I talked about a month or two ago (she messages/comments me every now and again) and she questioned me if I heard from Carrot. I guess she lost touch with Carrot as well. She was asking me I knew his real name... I'm guessing she was trying to find him on facebook. And I only knew his first name.
I remember he attempted to call me several times, but all times I couldn't pick up because I don't have enough money to support calls in my stupid pre-paid phone.
...I still have access to his Gaia account. I always want to go on and check his things, but I don't want to trick people in thinking he's on.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:28 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Yeah, he totally vanished after he called everyone hammered. :<
I hope his life has gotten better.

Actually, Clover and I talked about a month or two ago (she messages/comments me every now and again) and she questioned me if I heard from Carrot. I guess she lost touch with Carrot as well. She was asking me I knew his real name... I'm guessing she was trying to find him on facebook. And I only knew his first name.
I remember he attempted to call me several times, but all times I couldn't pick up because I don't have enough money to support calls in my stupid pre-paid phone.
...I still have access to his Gaia account. I always want to go on and check his things, but I don't want to trick people in thinking he's on.

Weird, must just be me then~ Got removed from the friends list and everything. Oh well~

I know he had a rough home life, and his first name, but nothing else really.
It's so weird to ask people for their last names online anyways, I never thought about it.
I'm sure one day he'll pop on lol xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:33 pm
Citrus Novii

Weird, must just be me then~ Got removed from the friends list and everything. Oh well~

It's so weird to ask people for their last names online anyways, I never thought about it.

:/

I guess he was a pretty troubled kid. Where ever he is I hope he's doing alright. I actually had a crush on him at one time. xP I think it should in some posts we had together. lol.

Yeeeeah, asking about someone's last name on a site like this is a bit weird. The last names of you guys I know are the ones I have in my friends on Facebook.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:37 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

:/

I guess he was a pretty troubled kid. Where ever he is I hope he's doing alright. I actually had a crush on him at one time. xP I think it should in some posts we had together. lol.

Yeeeeah, asking about someone's last name on a site like this is a bit weird. The last names of you guys I know are the ones I have in my friends on Facebook.

It's not a biggie lol, we weren't close. I just creep on her from time to time~
I don't think she was mad at me or anything. xD
I do it to people all the time.

AWWW CUTE. CUTE. CUTE.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:33 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Isn't Sage the only guy?
Or close to?
well the guild boys from what I remember over the years are sage, Goldie laharl chaosfox carrot and that is it. Sage is just the most active boy
the second and forth I don't recognize, and chaos fox hasn't posted since Feburary

You dont know goldie?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20442997

He made the top topic in our guild, though I guess he hasnt been that active recently.

Hmm guys with over 1000 posts who havent been mentioned. Magello (hasnt posted a couple years), blood (Hasnt posted for a few years), Ian...even longer emo .

Yeah Im the most active guy with out a doubt, followed by gold. Most other guys just arent around here anymore.

Other than that all the regs are girls. Im okay with that though I dont really care what the genetic makeup of any of my members are as long as they are willing to hang out, share thier lives and do stuff around the guild.

One of the guildies Ive actually met (Laharal) lives in wichita, so I have visited him in his home. Though hes elsewhere studing atm. Texas I have only hooked though the pan handle for gas....I locked my keys in my car there, but it was easy enough to break into XD.

Big clue to sucess here, we have a lot of lurker type people, so if you make new topics they are likly to jump out of thier shadows to reply XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:51 am
See, more guildies I don't know.
gonk  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:57 am
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Citrus Novii
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Isn't Sage the only guy?
Or close to?
well the guild boys from what I remember over the years are sage, Goldie laharl chaosfox carrot and that is it. Sage is just the most active boy
the second and forth I don't recognize, and chaos fox hasn't posted since Feburary

You dont know goldie?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20442997

He made the top topic in our guild, though I guess he hasnt been that active recently.

Hmm guys with over 1000 posts who havent been mentioned. Magello (hasnt posted a couple years), blood (Hasnt posted for a few years), Ian...even longer emo .

Yeah Im the most active guy with out a doubt, followed by gold. Most other guys just arent around here anymore.

Other than that all the regs are girls. Im okay with that though I dont really care what the genetic makeup of any of my members are as long as they are willing to hang out, share thier lives and do stuff around the guild.

One of the guildies Ive actually met (Laharal) lives in wichita, so I have visited him in his home. Though hes elsewhere studing atm. Texas I have only hooked though the pan handle for gas....I locked my keys in my car there, but it was easy enough to break into XD.

Big clue to sucess here, we have a lot of lurker type people, so if you make new topics they are likly to jump out of thier shadows to reply XD
heeeeeeeey, I know Goldie, hence no comment (and he uses a female avi, so I tend to think of Goldie as a she XP). Geez
Where is Goldie, anyway? Lurking?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:22 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
heeeeeeeey, I know Goldie, hence no comment (and he uses a female avi, so I tend to think of Goldie as a she XP). Geez

Goldie was the second?

I use a female avi as well XD. Well I have since dunno a year ago or so when I changed for the achievement and didnt see any reason to change back XD

No idea really.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:15 pm
Goldie has been really busy, finding a new job and stuff I think since he hated his old one. 3nodding
I texted him not long ago. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:39 pm
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Goldie was the second?

I use a female avi as well XD. Well I have since dunno a year ago or so when I changed for the achievement and didnt see any reason to change back XD

No idea really.
i missed the fact that you were on that list XD  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:50 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Goldie was the second?

No idea really.

I wondered if that was what that was XD. Seemed weird you didnt know goldie since I know youve talked to him a fair bit XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:48 pm
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Goldie was the second?

No idea really.

I wondered if that was what that was XD. Seemed weird you didnt know goldie since I know youve talked to him a fair bit XD
that's what you get for being up a row from the rest of the list XP  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:49 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Sagebomb
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Goldie was the second?

No idea really.

that's what you get for being up a row from the rest of the list XP

XD  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas