Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Cutters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you blame cutting on
  media
  other
View Results

Admiral-Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:09 pm
i_heart_mychemicalroman
i think it is the knuckle heads that say that all emo's are cutters, then some stupid person goes and thinks that to be cool/emo, they need to be cutters and have scars. i think a great amount of cutters come because of this reason.

indeed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:05 pm

It isn't just about the media.
Im not saying that you're wrong or anything.
But it has to do with your home life.
Friends.
Issues.
And Stress.
I don't do it because the Media had some song about killing yourself.
I do it because I don't cope with stress very well.
And i'll admit it too.

.Chick.Pants.

[Gross]Face

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:29 pm
I think that there are some people that cut because of media...
but those, to me, are more of the people who cut because they think it makes them emo.
I think it is more stress, family issues, family, friends... and stuff like that.
Anymore I am having problems with stress and family and I am not the best under pressure.
I over think things...
so yeh I admit I do it.
But yeh you guys are offically the first people in the world to know that...
lucky you!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:29 am
Dear diary, my teen angst bullsh*t has a body count ...

I think it's so stupid to cut 'cause ppl thinks that should be emo and makes 'em emo.
There're so much ppl who cut 'cause they've their reasons but if u only know the ppl who do it 'cause they want to be emo and then u meet ppl who cut 'cause of deeper reasons and offend sensibilities it will be hard to understand 'em.
I hate these ppl who think they must cut 'cause it's cool or makes 'em emo.
But also I hate ppl who say that all cutter are stupid and attention seekers.
That's my point of view of this issue
And if u ask if I cut .. yes I do and I've my reasons for it .
... I believe it's 6 going on 7 now

Spermicidal Jelly Belly

Disposable Love

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The only reason I have scars on my arms is because my cat is evil!

Only posers think cutting makes you emo....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:43 pm
well i myself cut because i have nervous break downs all the time because certain things happen throughout the day that remind me of my past. in my past i have been beaten, starved, kicked around, and even raped. and if you ask me i deserve to have such a release as cutting if i didn't i would be dead by now from not being able to take it. i personally think that cutting is good for some people.  

cOOkies for teh shara

cOOkies for teh shara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:47 pm
each drop of blood released
is something that i forget about
and another stressful thing off of my mind
it calms me
it relaxs me
its my addiction
i need it
it helps me to survive  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:53 am
Wtf!? There are better ways of dealing with minor issues in life!

I had a friend who killed herself! She cut herself every day, and the first time we found out was when we found her lying in liters of her own blood on the bathroom floor! No one knew about it! And people go around claiming these minor problems and cut themselves to show it off to everyone else!? This "cutting culture" is a god damn disgrace! It makes me sad!

Sorry if i seem harsch, but after my friend killed herself i've seen too many trying get attention by cutting just because their "parents doesn't understand" or whatever, and i think it's a really cruel thing to do against those who have seriously phsycological problems.  

xyourstrulyx

#1animemaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:58 pm
i at first cut because i wanted to punish myself......then i did it cuz i liked how it felt.......now i do it because it distracts me from the pain in my haert.....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:12 am
I cut so many times it's embarassing, i think everything is to blame for it, but most of all life. And even though i've stopped cutting i think about ending my life in other ways.

StraightJacket-Rainbow

- L i n a -

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:28 pm
Eh not the medias fault.

I think its because of stress, some nights I can't even fall asleep till I do, but only when theres a lot on my mind or I'm really depressed, it calms me down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:58 pm
@ xyourstrulyx:

Dude, some people don't know how to deal with some of these issues, and yes, I could agree on how some do it for attention, but some of us have serious problems.

Myself, I have abusive parents, until recently, I was unable to have children because of damage that my mother did when I was 10, my brother's dead, I have 3 dead friends ( one of which was my boyfriend. ), my godchild is dead, I have to go to court every so-often for a child abuse/death case to try and get my mother into prison/death sentence, and about 70% of all the friends I have and care about are drug addicts, alcoholics, and...etc... Sure, some don't have an excuse like I do, but if they feel they have to, well, is there anything you can do?

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:25 am
It really depends on the person I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:26 pm
i never cut because i think it's stupid when i really wanted too. AND TOO MANY FAGS AT MY SCHOOL ASK ME IF I CUT BECAUSE THEY THINK I'M EMO AND I HAVE SCARS!!! well yeah.... it's most likely from pressure sometime their friends. and stress... and i did with glaSS one time because of the guy i liked. i just like died.... yeah... but i don't cut my arms i cut my back... it's weird yeah that's all i have to say  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:45 pm
a_the_cheat
i_heart_mychemicalroman
i think it is the knuckle heads that say that all emo's are cutters, then some stupid person goes and thinks that to be cool/emo, they need to be cutters and have scars. i think a great amount of cutters come because of this reason.

indeed

True but not all  
Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas