Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Humanity Gone Mad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:48 pm
John took a seat away from all the others. His head in his hands. He had been working hard lately. There were so many people breaking the law. It was horrible. Laws were to protect people. They kept order and they kept people safe. Laws were there for the people. Why couldn't they see that? John didn't know. He brushed at his red and green hoodie. He then ordered black coffee with the ice berg salad with no dressing. Once it came he put pepper on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:53 am
~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelic looked just now realizing the shop was getting full also that her coffee was infront of her, sipping it, she looked down at her design, a desaster, the fabric would be wrapped around the body giving no show of line or curve, it looked like she dream a large sheet wrapped around someone, sighing she ripped the paper off and try to start again this time concentraty perhaps on a short dress? It was becoming popular now days...

Kiki began to devour at her food and gulp down her coffee when it reached her, after 10 minutes of noisly stuffing herself she let out a large belch and rubbed her tummy,"Yes mr. stomach that was delicous i dare say", she giggled to her tummy as she leaned back in her chair slightly relaxing after such a rough meal.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:55 pm
Amber gets her mocha then saw Angelica.She walks over"Hey Angelica, I saw some of your dresses.They are looking really good"She had one of her mask on like always .She smiles kindly

Sylos moves to walk to the room the child was in  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:07 am
Mystic Moon Ampris
Quote:

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica looked up suprised,"Oh Amber its you", she said trying to smile, but could only give a half-one,"Seems along time since I last seen you", she replied looking down at her drawing, this one was a failure to, she crumpled it up and tossed it on the table,"Been having some trouble..", she frowned, glancing over she seen some woman rubbing her stomach and talking to it,"Is that lady pregnant?", she said seeing all the empty plates".
Kiki rolled over in her chair bored now that she had eaten, she sat up and walked toward the door, but before walking outside,"I would like to make an announcement!!", she shouted at the front of the room,"Most of the government has forbidden the use of magic and thus I am their 'enforcer' ", she nearly gagged at the word but kept going,"So I must tell you that if any of you slime balls are 'magic people' I'm watching you...", she gazed deeply into the crowed and winked before she turned out the door and walked down the road.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:04 pm
Amber shrugs"I don't know what she is, but I don't really like her..Would you like some help on a design for your dresses? I been wanting to do a dress that would go well with a white wedding mask I made not to long ago"

Sylos saw the boy.He checked everything.He order he be put on IV meds to get it in his system faster.He got the boy to smiles before he left to put the order in for the nurses to do the IV

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:53 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
[

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelic looked suprisingly at the nutt case that just announced a load of nonsense,"What did she mean by that?!?", she explained caught completely off guard seeing that Amber really didn't care to much about her she smiled,"Why of course If you could help me I would be greatfull.. Im afraid business will fail if I dont get over this... depression of mine..", she said softly turning her head down as she tried not to think of the pain.
Kiki skipped down the road and hid in an ally way her gaze slid back toward the Cafe,"Whoever comes out i'm gonna jump em...", she said with complete determination as she crouched in the ally waiting for her victim.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:54 pm
Amber smiles at her"Let go to my shop. I can show you the mask so that way we can work on some Idea's for the dress.Who knows maybe we both can cheer each other up. I been down lately and my new masks are not looking so well nor are my costume..I hope this year the children can dress up and go out on Halloween"

After he did his rounds.Sylos sat down to rest.He was tired and worried about what was going on.to many of his friends have been hunted down and killed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:13 pm
John did not know what to say at the woman's strange words. He was an enforcer. She was not. He would know. Unless she worked in a different field. He was puzzled. He had finished his bland food and got up to follow that woman.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:42 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica nodded and smiled as she got up from the table sipping the last bit of her coffee, she picked up her stetch pad and began to walk out the door with Amber,"Lets go to your shop I think a change of scenery will do me some good", she said happily as she walked along with her friend.
Kiki stood in the shadows a man was heading toward her seemed like he was looking for somone, she leaned out the alley abit poking her head out,"Psst over here", she said signally looking around wildly to make sure no one was around.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:22 am
John was not the sharpest tool in the tool box, but he knew when something did not look right. He gave a soft glare and stood at the very mouth of the ally. He was an officer and this was his job...but this just did not feel right. He did not even have his tazer on him.  

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 am
Amber smiles and took her hand.She lead her out"This shall be fun"She couldn't wait.She lead her to her shop .Once at her shop she unlocks the door and opens the door"Here we are"She giggles"Let me go see where I put that mask"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
Angelica looked around the store it was full of mask, mask of all sorts small, big, excotic, she was a very creative person. She walked up toward the display case and began to look at her prized masked all each is own were unique in each way could probaby never be made again the exact same way no matter how hard you tried... Angelic wished she had the old spirit again of combined creativity with a mask but it was going out of her perhaps she would have to change her career soon? She hoped not...
Kiki looked at John and then when he stood in the edge of the ally way she rolled her eyes pulled him into it deeper and then shushed him reply,"So...", she said steppin back for a minute,"You are ready for change are you?", she asked her gaze was serious and she knew it was time he knew that she meant business and wasn't playing around.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:46 pm
Amber smiles"Found it"She walks out carrying the mask to her to show her the mask.This is the first time she shown this mask to anyone.She laid the mask gently on the counter and let her look it over.

(here the mask User Image )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:46 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Ura the rainbow King

~*Angelica/Kiki*~

User Image
User Image
At once inspiration seemed to strike her like a blow to the face, like a wizard she had her pen and notepad out in a heartbeat, her hands moved freely her mind raced it all seemed to come back to her swirls, twirls, flowy designs, detail, lace, silk, cotton, velvet! all this spinned in her head, she closed her eyes and let her pen guide her then it came the master piece on her page it was beautiful it looked to delicate to touch but she placed it next to the mask and smiled,"Never did I think... That such a small thing could help strike such a large design..", she said softly she looked up at amber her eyes smiling,"Lets go back to my shop and see them together! You can help me tonight and we shall work late as long as we work they shouldn't say nothing to that".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:56 pm
Amber smiles looking at it"Lets do that but first I need to put this in a box so it doesn't get ruin "She moves to get a box that had a silk lining to it.Once she put it down and puts the mask into the box then shuts it.She looks at her"Lets go Angelica.I hope that woman isn't near.She may cause more problems for us"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff