Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
boredboredbored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppies!
  Are the best
  I'm a cat person. :<
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:15 pm
My name is based off of a character I had.
/coolkidrighthere  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:17 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

Sage /Sage (In this platoic distinction of the sage, a sage needs not seek wisdom because he already has it, I kind of agree, but one should always seek knowledge. Wisdom is to use knowledge, to seek it, to apply it. Wisdom itself is hard to learn, as it is generally acquired.

Bomb

Anyways.

A person of wisdom + explosions =

A person of overflowing wisdom that often explodes out...Or there abouts.

Interesting.

My name came from me being tired all the time and I'm also quick like a 'ninja'. ninja

Ever since highschool I was always the person to go to when someone wanted to know something about anything. because if I didnt know the awnser I would always go away research it and come back with the awnser.

At that stage I was already dedicated to aquiring as much knowledge as I could. And sharing it with those who wish to know. But trying to avoid forcing it on those who didnt.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:20 pm
Sagebomb

Ever since highschool I was always the person to go to when someone wanted to know something about anything. because if I didnt know the awnser I would always go away research it and come back with the awnser.

Thanks good.
I wish I had that kind of motive.
I always feel like I can't communicate right with people because I don't know about a lot of things. I do like learning interesting facts though when I can whether I'll remember later on or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:21 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not a gif but ... *shrugs*

WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT ADORABLE THING?

My fave animal.

Aw, endangered species. :<
They're super cute o:
Have you ever seen one in person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tvjLzYkxZk

Is a vid I recorded of the ones at the zoo I used to volenteer at during one of thier feeds.

But yeah sadly they have been forced out of most of thier land which has been converted to farming, and most farmers kill them when the go on "thier" land.

You get to do the coolest stuff.
>>

I feel for the little guys though.
It's not fair :<  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:06 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

Thanks good.
I wish I had that kind of motive.
I always feel like I can't communicate right with people because I don't know about a lot of things. I do like learning interesting facts though when I can whether I'll remember later on or not.

I have always...well mainly since highschool, I was kinda more slack before then besides with things that interested me, been thirsty for knowledge. So its kind of a personal thing, like I want to help, but its still selfish in a way since I just want to know as much as I can. But its not like I want to be smarter than others, I know I will never be as smart as many people, I just want to be as smart as I can be.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:09 pm
Citrus Novii

>>

I do? I work really hard though.....tomorrow I have a day off...which only includes 5 hours of construction work building foundations to a building...but it needs to be done so they can get concrete in before the weather sets back in and means we cant for several days again. But I have a couple legit days off after that as well so its okay. Its canadian thanksgiving, so thats kinda cool.

Yeah it sucks, like many animals they are only going dead because of people taking thier land, and then killing them when they try and use it. And sadly so many animals are suffering this way.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:34 pm
Sagebomb

I have always...well mainly since highschool, I was kinda more slack before then besides with things that interested me, been thirsty for knowledge. So its kind of a personal thing, like I want to help, but its still selfish in a way since I just want to know as much as I can. But its not like I want to be smarter than others, I know I will never be as smart as many people, I just want to be as smart as I can be.

I wouldn't say that that is being selfish. You just enjoy learning things.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:40 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I wouldn't say that that is being selfish. You just enjoy learning things.

True true.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:42 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

>>

I do? I work really hard though.....tomorrow I have a day off...which only includes 5 hours of construction work building foundations to a building...but it needs to be done so they can get concrete in before the weather sets back in and means we cant for several days again. But I have a couple legit days off after that as well so its okay. Its canadian thanksgiving, so thats kinda cool.

Yeah it sucks, like many animals they are only going dead because of people taking thier land, and then killing them when they try and use it. And sadly so many animals are suffering this way.

Yes you do.
Also, I know you work hard lol.
Even if all I knew about you is that you can manage to work with children without going bald in the process is a vote to that xD

GOOD FOR DAYS OFF.
I'm in my three day doubles right now, I had to go to the store after work though for dog food. gonk
Daisy refuses to eat dry food. I know she'll eat if she gets hungry enough, just makes it easier when I add a couple tablespoons of wet food to it. :/
Is it raining up there? o:

Is Canadian thanksgiving very different than ours?
Hopefully there's still a lot of feasting lol.

Yeah. :<
I get choked up on those animal commercials all the time for the humane society, and when I get stuck in a research chain on wikipedia or whatever I'm always shocked by how many are labeled as threatened or endangered.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:50 am
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

>>

Yes you do.
Even if all I knew about you is that you can manage to work with children without going bald in the process is a vote to that xD

GOOD FOR DAYS OFF.
I'm in my three day doubles right now, I had to go to the store after work though for dog food. gonk
Daisy refuses to eat dry food. I know she'll eat if she gets hungry enough, just makes it easier when I add a couple tablespoons of wet food to it. :/

I get choked up on those animal commercials all the time for the humane society, and when I get stuck in a research chain on wikipedia or whatever I'm always shocked by how many are labeled as threatened or endangered.

Yeah animals can only be fussy if we let them be fussy. if a day goes by without them eating what ever it is, chances are the next day they will be more likly to eat it. Though Im more of a fan of dry dog food than wet.

Its not raining atm hense we need to make the most of it. It should rain a lot on sunday.

I think its pretty similar. Most people have gone home for it. But there will be a special meal for us who are stil here on sunday.

Yeah those ads are sad. Though Im not a fan of companys like SAFE or Greenpeace, or other companys who conduct thier business terrorism (Aka attack businesses, and use bad science to try and prove things), they make it much harder for people who want actual change and are willing to actually work with the companys to achieve it. (Mose companys dont respond well to just being attacked)  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

>>

Yes you do.

GOOD FOR DAYS OFF.

Yeah animals can only be fussy if we let them be fussy. if a day goes by without them eating what ever it is, chances are the next day they will be more likly to eat it. Though Im more of a fan of dry dog food than wet.

Its not raining atm hense we need to make the most of it. It should rain a lot on sunday.

I think its pretty similar. Most people have gone home for it. But there will be a special meal for us who are stil here on sunday.

Yeah those ads are sad. Though Im not a fan of companys like SAFE or Greenpeace, or other companys who conduct thier business terrorism (Aka attack businesses, and use bad science to try and prove things), they make it much harder for people who want actual change and are willing to actually work with the companys to achieve it. (Mose companys dont respond well to just being attacked)

I am perfectly willing to accept that it is my emotional transference onto the dog that makes her fussy lol.
I wouldn't change her though, she's like my best friend D:
Even if she is just a dog.
It kills me that she's getting older. :<
I'm not sure why I felt the need to put that in there. Since I'm sure you understand that.

Rain, that's that water stuff that comes out of the sky right?
I've heard of it.
Seen it a couple of times. lol

Actually it's supposed to rain this weekened.
/hasn'tyet

Like Peta.
I love pointing out to people their evil.
Or rather...misguided approach to "assisting" animals.
Aggression and passion need to be channeled properly if they are ever going to help instead of doing more damage.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:54 pm
Citrus Novii

I am perfectly willing to accept that it is my emotional transference onto the dog that makes her fussy lol.
I wouldn't change her though, she's like my best friend D:
Even if she is just a dog.
It kills me that she's getting older. :<
I'm not sure why I felt the need to put that in there. Since I'm sure you understand that.

Rain, that's that water stuff that comes out of the sky right?
I've heard of it.
Seen it a couple of times. lol

Actually it's supposed to rain this weekened.
/hasn'tyet

Like Peta.
I love pointing out to people their evil.
Or rather...misguided approach to "assisting" animals.
Aggression and passion need to be channeled properly if they are ever going to help instead of doing more damage.

Of course I understand. I still carry one of Lace's (The dog I had for 17 years that passed away a couple years ago) dog tags in my wallet, so I still have a piece of her everywhere I go. Though now that shes moved on, its not like I am leaving her at home. I can truely carry her spirit now....if that makes any sense.

Yeah I know its a bit dryer down that way. Up here its a lot more wet, and only going to get more wet as we head into winter.

Yep those groups. They believe they can make change by force. But force dosent solve anything. Its only when two opposing ideas meet and find some common ground that they can work togather to maybe not solve each others issues, but at least migitage and reduce the damage.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash