Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Light that Fades and The Darkness that Plunders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:08 pm
Shadra jumps as he lande.She moves back from him.fear enter her lovely dark blue eyes. She didn't trust him at all.She moves back looking for a way to run.She couldn't fly since she was never taught to fly.

Marcus looks at her and smirks.he lifted a gloved hand and touches Oasis cheek"Little girl. Love holds power.I have seen it.Love can let a demon do so much that a cold heart could never do. Angels can love freely and yet still be punished for loving one who isn't blessed by the light..Demons are not known for love only hate and darkness.But I have seen demons love so true that they could stand within a holy place without pain or dying. "He lowers his hand and got up.He turns and walks to a window.his long white hair flowed about him"Love can help a wingless creature fly through the sky. That is why want love but love doesn't come to one like me. I don't trust others close to me demons, humans or angels. "  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:41 pm
Aero approached her cautiously he folded his wings back so that he didn't look that threatening and walked toward her with caution holding out his hands he replied in a soft gentle manner,"Its alright I wont hurt you Your lost and scared I'm an angel Im suppose to help the lost", his face saddened at her appearance he remembered little children that he would help get to heaven when they died watched over them in there sleep a tender heart he had been and wanted to be tender to all but when it came to demons and angels it was not an exception he looked at the child she was not demon nor angelic she was a hybrid a mixed breed he understood she didn't know what to trust."Its alright here tell me your name child", he replied smiling,"Mines Aero I used to guard little mortal children and help them along there journey to heaven", he replied.
Oasis breathed at his playful gesture she knew that he couldn't resist playing with her it was fun even for her, she watched him in his grace and manner listening him talking about the power of love,"You know that love is a powerful tool but you must be willing to do it or you can never control it", she annoucned sweetly slithering toward him,"I have always been told if you can not trust you can not love so I guess your purpose shall be defeated", she swayed from one side to him to the other back and forth like a slithering snake,"By the way...", she replied turning away from him looking back over her shoulder with a twinkle in her eye,"Whats your name anyhow?".

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:12 pm
Shadra kept moving back.She didn't speak.She was really scared. Without thinking she turns and ran hoping to find her way home.She had once trusted an angel who was kind as this one only to get her wings broken by the angel who laughed at her for being so stupid.Tears rolled down her cheeks as she ran.She tripped on her long black dress and fell forward twisting her ankle.She gasps then sits up and tries to heal it.

Marcus shrugs"I don't really care if I find love or not.I don't trust because trust is easily broken.I have seen that."He touches his tear drop pearl earring playing with it.He lowers his hand and looks out not giving her his name but said instead"One must tell ones name before asking another for their name.You have no manner"He turns and left the room.He went to explore.His hair flowed behind him.He was an elite demon.One that some would say stood above the devil who was a fallen angel.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:47 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Aero looked at her sadly as she ran from him he stood watching in the dust as she finally twisted her ankle and with her one fear and determination tried to heal it to release herself from him, he walked slowly towards her when he looked down at her in the dust helpless he sighed and patted her little blonde head,"Poor child", he whispered bending over her ankle and beginning to heal her.
Oasis narrowed her eyes at his highly thought of manner,"Now I know why he is here He was so much of an a** they had to kick him out of Hell", she yawned and went back over to the chair to lounge around in it,"High and might I be", she mimicked him puffing up her shoulders and flipping her hair to the side,"I am better than the devil himself", she laughed at that no man could be more wicked.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:01 pm
Shadra eyes widen.She looks at him in fear then she heard what he kept calling her.This time her fear turn to anger"Im not a bloody child!"She felt trapped and the elements around her sparked and the shadows moves about her feeling her emotions changing so fast.

Marcus heard her then snickers.He saw a music room and smiles widely.He moves to the piano.He started to play a soft yet powerful song.It echo through out the house.He closed his eyes as he played.He loved music.He was skilled with his fingers.As the song went on the more the surroundings around him seem to blur out.A soft smile touch his lips making look more handsome  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:48 am
Aero heard the venom in her voice he jumped back he had healed her ankle and he looked at her sadly,"Thus goes the woman who wishes to be left alone", he turns around walking slowly back toward the house where he would remain for eternaty for loving a demon... and still can't stop loving her.

Oasis heard music in the house, she slunk from her chair like she had a terrible hangover and walked in the room, her head spinning,"Will you cutt that crap out its giving me a Damn headache!", she grouched, she seen him through the corner of her eye a lovely creature,"I be.. so beautiful...", she remakred like a love sick puppy, even though she was never love sick this woman was just completely insane and ontop of that a total whore.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:36 pm
Shadra held her head as she fight for control of her powers and emotions.Tears were falling.She didn't hear his words or see him leave.She was having another anxiety attack.She curls up in the shadow wanting this to be over.She was hurting from it.She kept hearing the voices of those who had hurt her so badly.

Marcus didn't hear her as he plays, but his tone did change to play the one song that humans feared to play.The devil melody.He had made the sound not the devil.He plays tilting his head some.Marcus believed music revealed the soul of a person.He plays the tune as if he needed to.A single silver tear rolls down his cheek because he remembers his mother last smiles after he had played the song before she was betrayed by his father and was killed.At the last note he pulls from the memory and opens his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:09 pm
Aero looked back in the settling dust of the road, she was there all alone like he once was abused possibly and hated and he couldn't stand by and watch this happen to her, he turned back and stood only a few feet away,"Come back to the light Come back", he called over to her he didn't know her name he wish he did,"Listen to me you must come back", his voice was beginning to boom now carrying across the few feet distance from themselves.
Oasis clapped her hands at the final note,"Bravo Bravo! Brava!", she exageratted the emphisis of the situation clapping loudly and smiling at that eyes gleaming. She walks into the room and stands near the piano,"Didnt know this was here", she cooed she looked around the room in a corner there was a violin and she picks it up testing the strings on its for a moment before she began to play a sweet sad melody.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:27 pm
Shadra looks at him.tears falls down her cheek.She didn't know what to do.She didn't trust him at all but she was more afraid of the voices.She reaches for his hand shaking some.

Marcus was startled when he heard clapping.He blinks and looks at her.He didn't say anything.he gets up and moves from the piano closing his eyes"One needs to explore to find treasures in one home"He started to head to the door"Enjoy the room"He went to find a place to lay down  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:53 am
Aero seen his oppurnity that she actually wanted his help he bound over to her and took her hand helping her stand, he stood away from her incase she lashed out again, his eyes like pool of light purple big and smiling but he knew that this one wasn't so easy to trust so he stayed like that a light hand strong held out for her as the wind moved across his purple hair, he stood in perfect statute to her waiting for her to let him go.
Oasis sighed that she couldn't get through his rock hard exterior and interior, she played a few more lines and then set down the violin,"You know I think he is a harder nutt to crack then I can admitt", she began to pace the room,"I got one bad a** and a goody goody and If i don't crack both of them it will drive me nutts and I can't live here being driven to insanity!", she lashes out at the air in frustration,"My! what I must torment under such agonizing painful men who are to good for me or to good in general!", she stops to the piano and sits down,"Wonder if I can learn to play this one...".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:37 pm
((I'd love to join in. smile It's been too long since I've rp-ed.))
Name: Ava User ImageWeapon: Sword
Power(5-11): healer, shape shifter, light wielder, earth elementalist, invisibility
Race: Angel
Bio: Ava was raised strictly by her angelic parents, but the moment she had the chance she left them to be with her demon lover. He was later killed by hunters and now she is stuck to wander the earth until she repents, which is the last thing she dares to do.

Name: Aiden
Weapon: His claws
Power(5-11): Fire element, possession, mind reader, emotion shifter, slight teleportation
Race: Demon
Bio: Aiden is a simple-minded, though intelligent, trouble making demon. He's a trickster who gets his fun off of messing with the humans, or the occasional angel. Like the others, he is stuck here because of his love for an angel that he had denied for years. However, she left him and now he is forced to stay, though he claims its more fun here then in Hell anyways.
Pic:User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 pm
Ava reclined back in her chair, out on her balcony overlooking the grounds. She did not plan on going downstairs for the supposed 'meeting' they were to be having. She knew tensions would be high, and she wasn't one for that kind of atmosphere. So instead, she sat with her feet pulled up beside her, idly swaying her fingers, making a nearby tree dance slightly. Since she was a shape shifter, she had her wings retracted so she could sit easily in her chair.

Aiden was crouched on the edge of the building, looking down on the seen involving an angel and a half-breed. His long dark hair brushed across his face as the breeze blew. He smirked lightly at the seen, wondering if he should through in a few of his own tricks, but decided against it since it was becoming pretty interesting by itself. "Half-breed's got spunk." he muttered to himself, humored by her outburst.  

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:08 pm
Marcus sensed another"We have another guest here"He yawns boredly as he walks to were the new comer was.He sighs seeing the angel"Great another angel"he mutters low then walks up"greeting miss"

Shadra blinks and looks up at Aiden.Her eyes narrow on him.She hated being called Half-breed.The shadows behind him moves and hits him on the middle of his back hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:15 pm
Ava's hand lowered when she heard a male voice. She glanced over at him from where she was sitting. A demon. "Hello." she replied and stood. A demon wasn't who she was expecting to be greeted by first. "I am Ava. May I ask who I'm speaking to?" she said with a slight nod of her head.

Aiden almost lost his balance when he felt a shove from behind. Once he recovered himself, his cocky smirk returned. He glanced back at her, and in a flash was beside her, "Well hello to you too, spitfire." he said, amused.  

Daughter of the Dragons

Distinct Vampire

6,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:20 pm
Marcus smiles slightly and gave a mocking bow"I am Marcus"He looks at her"There is another angel here but he is dealing with a half breed right now.Trying to get her to come here.There is a she demon here as well"

Shadra moves closer to the angel.She glares at the demon.She didn't trust the demon at all."Don't call me that"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff