Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Live Classic Show ((Accepting. Need Staff & Dancers)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:55 am
User Image

The owner: Mr. Kiba Ookami

This is a place to blow off some steam

"Not at all." Kiba said as he moved over to the stage and started to clean that as well. Soon after a runt came running in, couldn't be more than fourteen, apologizing for being late. "Ah, little Umbra. Pleasure you could make it. This is Miss Anya Heart our waitress and I am Kiba Ookami. Go ahead and grab some cleaning supplies and let's get this place sorted out."

For our costumer and our dancers.

WhiteDragonLady

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:30 am
The girl walked in and gave a respective bow. I'm sorry I'm late" it was only a couple of minutes but it didn't seem like she should be late.Plus sometimes when she was early she was allowed to help the dancers get ready.It wasn't the best thing but she already had a favorite dancer, the way they handled the stage was enticing for her.But she would never have the guts to directly talk to any of the dancers she was much too shy. She then got ready putting on the costume of the day and cleaning tables. She smiled as she cleaned "I'm moon by tha way, nice to meet cha "  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:04 am
The Final Kira
Sullen Umbra
Kittykittkitt13

The Waitress: Anya Heart

Try not to tick her off

User Image

Anya looked at them. "Nice to meet the both of ya." she replied with a smile as she mopped a corner of the floor. "The cleaning supplies are over there by the bar. Grab a broom or mop and get to cleaning, sugarcubes.." she added with another smile as she continued her cleaning. With all of them they should be done pretty soon.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 am
Moon nodded the the lady and started mopping the floor after the tables were clean.She looked around the place and smiled, she couldn't wait for the dancers and customers to come it was so lively when they did.She ed as she mopped enjoying the quiet for now  

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150

Sullen Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:45 am
https://www.sofurry.com/view/519470

The Janitor Runt: Umbra
Shy and adolescent

With a simple nod and an awkward look, Umbra made his way over to the cleaning supplies. He wasn't fond of being in public but decided he needed a job to survive. Without question, he grabbed some cleaning supplies and began to sweep and mop the floors. He was focused, a good trait of his. Once he found his center, it was hard for him to stop. He was very thorough as well. The little folf remained silent as he worked, trying his best to stay out of the way. Being as shy as he is, Umbra didn't like causing trouble. So, he figured it'd be best to keep his mouth shut and clean to the best of his abilities. Surely with his focus and overall work ethic, this place would be in tip-top shape in no time.

While working the folfs heterochromial eyes, one red and the other blue, were fixed on the ground. He hummed a nice little tune to himself. He didn't know what it was but it sounded nice. Maybe he would try it on one of his instruments later. He liked the thought of that. It was calming to him. Something he felt he needed right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

"Well then...with all the staff started to show up. Looks like we might have open stage night on the first day." Kiba said as he finished cleaning the stage and looked out at the empty floor and wondered where his dancers were. "Without ours here, we'll have to get them drunk enough to actually preform for themselves." He put the rag over his shoulder as he looked at the small amount of staff he had and knew he would have to make do.

WhiteDragonLady
Sullen Umbra
Kittykittkitt13

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:33 am
Glace "Ice" Kyuko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oh, puh-lease! Sugar, I'm not a hooker. I'm a dancer. Similarities? You pay both. Differences? The Dancer will kick your a** skywards if you piss him or her off."

Ice entered the club after the other three. He was wearing a tight black tanktop and baggy pants, letting his 9 tails flit around freely. He then approached the stage, finding a black wolf cleaning it. "Hey, sweety, are you Mr. Ookami?"

The Final Kira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:58 pm
https://www.sofurry.com/view/519470

The Janitor Runt: Umbra
Shy and adolescent

Umbra glanced around as the place started to come together. The boss had just finished the stage and Umbra himself had already finished sweeping and started to mop. 'Where did the time go?' Thought the shy little folf as he dipped the mop back into the soapy water and rang it out. Water fell from the mop and into the bucket before he started to mop again. A slight sweat began to form as the quiet fluff continued his work. Suddenly, his ears perked as the sounds of a newcomer was heard. His bi-colored eyes shot up as a nine tailed figure walked in and went straight for the boss. A slight head-tilt was all Umbra did before going back to work again.  

Sullen Umbra

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:03 am
Moon smiled as she finished mopping and walked over to the bar and wiped the bar area as well as cleaning some glasses.When it was complete she smiled, work sure did go fast when you had four people here. She walked around making sure the nightclub was in clean conditions and fixing anyth ing she left out. When she was done she sat on a stool and relaxed for a bit. She figures that she minus well with business going to be starting soon and everything. Then a dancer walked in, she gave a small smile and her tail wagged lightly.Now that one dancer was here the others might come too.And if all the dancers got there then they would be ready and prepared for customers. She glance over at the dancer who just came in, it was ice, the artic fox; his outfit was perfected molded to his body and he spoke so sweet to others. Moon then realized she was staring; with a faint blushed she turned away.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:41 am
User Image

"Yes I am." Kiba said as he jumped off the stage to greet this new member who walked in. "I'm guess you are the dancer I hired. Welcome aboard." He nodded his head as he looked around to see the place is clean enough to open and let the customers come. "Now, before anything, I'd like to see what you got. If you don't mind of course. We will be your first audience."

WhiteDragonLady
Sullen Umbra
Kittykittkitt13
Yukito_R_A_Asterius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 am
Glace "Ice" Kyuko

"Oh, puh-lease! Sugar, I'm not a hooker. I'm a dancer. Similarities? You pay both. Differences? The Dancer will kick your a** skywards if you piss him or her off."

Ice smiled at Kiba. "No objections here, Sugar. But which type? Pole Dancing, a teasing burlesque striptease, expressionism?" The 9 Tailed Arctic fox said, smiling, his voice like sugar.

The Final Kira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 am
The Final Kira
Sullen Umbra
Yukito_R_A_Asterius
Kittykittkitt13

The Waitress: Anya Heart

Try not to tick her off

User Image

Anya threw her own rag over her shoulder as she watched the newcomer walk in. She crossed her arms and leaned against a table, not saying a word. Hm. He seems like an okay guy. Then again I am in no postion to judge. she thought with a snort and a shake of her head.

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:16 am
User Image

"All you have to do is show off you skills. Other than that, it's your choice." Kiba chuckled as he walked over to the DJ's counter and turned on the equipment and basic club music started to play. "Any songs you want to dance to?" He asked as he looked through the ones they had and saw they might need more.

WhiteDragonLady
Sullen Umbra
Kittykittkitt13
Yukito_R_A_Asterius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:25 am
Glace "Ice" Kyuko

Ice smiled at Kiba. "Something slow, with lots of instruments in a soft, flowing rhythm." He then got on stage, stretching, letting his tails flit around freely.

The Final Kira

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:33 am
User Image

Kiba nodded as he on exactly what he requested. The song started to play in the slow flowing rhythm that is perfect for any dance style out there. "Alright, the floor is all yours, Ice. Freeze us in place with awe and make us beg for more." He chuckled as he stood there in the DJ's booth to watch the event and fixing the lights to let Ice shine.

WhiteDragonLady
Sullen Umbra
Kittykittkitt13
Yukito_R_A_Asterius

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items