Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
So, its been 8 years. Thank you guys. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8 years.
  Thank you.
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:22 pm
AngelAmy
This is why I'm back on gaia, just for you guys.

This, right here. I would have stopped using Gaia at all a long time ago if it wasn't for this guild.

Also, I too don't know how I didn't notice this thread xd I'm a bad vice...don't come around as much as I used to. NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:37 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
gonk Why didn't I see this thread before?

You make a wonderful captain, Sage. I'm glad you stayed on Gaia and made this guild a place where we could all feel comfortable with one another. I don't know what I would've done without this guild. This is guild is the main reason why I check Gaia. It's nice to have a second family. heart

Happy 8 years Captain!!!! /salutes heart

And my current avi, please. ^^ I'm glad I found this thread on time seeing that it's the 18th, the last day to submit.

Because noone did emo

Thank you, though I feel I havent really done that much except try and be here for you when I can.

I glad that this is what keeps you guys around. I am proud of what we have here.

Dunno, I feel like I am going to extend it a bit, maybe another week XD. And then I will just take what people have XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:40 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
AngelAmy
This is why I'm back on gaia, just for you guys.

This, right here. I would have stopped using Gaia at all a long time ago if it wasn't for this guild.

Also, I too don't know how I didn't notice this thread xd I'm a bad vice...don't come around as much as I used to. NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!

Eh titles are just titles. I feel all my family is part of my family, as such if you arent around I understand, but when you are I am proud to have you around.

XD yeah it would be nice to see you more, but we all know that life comes first.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:34 pm
ive loving guild  

XxAyee_JoseyyXx

Magnetic Player

5,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:34 pm
CuteGirlwpc
ive loving guild

Cool, I hope we can see much more of you, and you reply in a lot more topics as well as making some of your own ^_^  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff