Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:30 pm
"Well, you can always learn from your mistakes, and that's a great way to keep getting better, right?" The more the girl talked the more excited Rosie got for her, For all Rosie knew she was staring at a young future star, if this show really was going to be the start of her career, "Ohh, I can imagine this is very exciting for you! And probably pretty scary too, I hope that your show does air in Kodo, I'll be sure to watch it."

When asked if she was a preformed Rosie arched her eyebrows "once upon a time, I wasn't a professional or anything like that, but I had waned to be." She just smiled and made a gesture toward the Rapidash standing next to her. "Its been a while though,"

Perking up at the mention of the song, the blond lifted her fingers to her lips. "Ohh, I always loved that song for that reason." she admitted sheepishly, she had been sung it a lot of times, though she always just happy that people were singing to her. "I understand though, Rosalie is such an elegant name, I'm guessing you would prefer to go by that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:56 pm
"Mm! Exciting is right, if not a bit of an understatement." There was a giddiness to her disposition, a brightness and an energy that supported her words with ease. Her first lead role in a major production on top of being her first role as an adult character - what wasn't there the be excited about?

She folded her hands at her waist, interest in her dark red eyes. "Well, hobbies often become professions, after all. But it sounds like you found something else to pursue?" Hopefully not because professional performance was too challenging; it was sad how many people just gave up because it turned out making it big wasn't as easy as they thought.

"Hm, not so much because it's elegant," she replied thoughtfully, shrugging one shoulder. "It's just the idea that… it's my name, you know? It's like a major percentage of my identity, and it feels weird being called by something outside of that identity. I guess it's probably different for kids whose parents give them nicknames, though."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 pm
Rosalie's excitement was contagious, Rosie couldn't help but feel just as excited for her, even thought she had literally just barely learned the girls name.
"Break a leg! I'm excited for you." She encouraged with sincerity.

looking over to her pokemon, the large fire horse turning his head to meet his trainers gaze before they both looked back to the smaller girl, "Yeah, I think I did. I always hurts to give up a dream, but you can't exactly regret the choices you make, and Kodo needs devoted trainers right now- so~" She spread her arms out turning her palms out with soft hands and bowing, more to display her trainers outfit. "I've found just where I want to be~"

"Well it is true, its elegant anyway." Rosie had complimented "I do understand what you mean, I don't think I would mind a nickname, but- uhhh" She stopped to consider this for a moment. "I don't.... think I ever had one anyway, so never mind." she added with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:19 pm
She raised her shoulders, her smile broadening, "Thank you!"

Her demeanor cooled slightly at Rosie's words, a certain air of discomfort approaching her features. Rosalie had learned about Team Rocket before agreeing to come to Kodo - she would have been foolish not to, with the news that trickled out of the island region - and had read of the native trainers' recent exploits against the organization. The prospect of it, the thrill and romance of living on the edge, had seemed alluring at the time, but she was hesitant to wear those feelings in front of someone who seemed to be directly involved in the situation. She picked herself up, though, rekindling her expression, "That's certainly the important part! No one's got any room to criticize as long as you're happy." She gave a resolute nod in emphasis.

"Hmmm." She raised a finger to her chin thoughtfully. "Well, Rosie's sort of short enough to be a nickname itself, so that's understandable…" She clapped her hands together lightly, inclining her cheek against the back of one, "Something like Ro could be cute though!"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:23 am
Catching the change in her expression Rosie tried to wordlessly reassure the uncertainty of her previous words away with a more happy air, there wasn't any reason for the girl to be worried about anything, Though it made Rosie suspect that she had heard about the Rocket issues Kodo was having. She couldn't imagine she wouldn't know, especially when taking a job on the Island.
"I agree, completely." Pastin replied again with a whinny, tossing head. "being happy is the most important I think." she paused "ah, well, as long as its not hurting anyone that is."

Rosie looked up at the larger pokemon, arching her eyebrows, Pastin sharing the look with his trainer with his own wide eyes at her reaction, as if waiting to see what it meant.
"Ro!" she burst, reaching her gloved hands up to her own cheeks, looking back at Rosalie.
"Oh no, that is really cute."
This drew a sound from the Rapidash, as if the horse was busting out a laugh through his neighing.
Rosie blushed through her smile. "It is!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:58 pm
"Mm! Without a doubt." A smile in her features, she laced her fingers together at her waist. "Personally I think of it as a kind of responsibility, like I have a duty to myself and others to use my abilities to promote happiness. It strikes me as kind of stingy to have every tool at your disposal to help people or make people happy and just… not." She shrugged slightly, thoughtfully. "So I love hearing about stuff like that, people using their skills for the greater good."

It frustrated Rosalie somewhat, knowing that people would put down her career as frivolous in comparison to things like those that this Rosie did - fighting for the sake of others. She would defend it to the grave, though; undervaluing entertainment would never genuinely make it less valuable.

The reaction drew a laugh from the woman, and she gave a broad grin, "Well there you go then! And just so you know," she raised a finger smartly, "as the mother of the nickname, I am obligated to use it every opportunity."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:10 am
Rosie nodded in agreement, her posture perking up as she spoke "Exactly!" she agreed whole heatedly "Its so important, in hard times sometimes the only thing people really have to get an escape for a little while from stress and be happy is a movie, or a song. Entertainment holds an extremely important part in peoples lives, and always will."
Her cheeks flushed as she looked just down right delighted at the smaller girl. Rosie was starting to really like her. Her expression softened to a more calm endearment, her shoulders relaxing "Its really amazing that you think of your job that way."
It was all Rosie had ever wanted.

Ahhh this other girl was so adorable, mother of the nickname, that was so great.
Rosie couldn't help but continued to laugh, "Okay, That sounds like fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 pm
"Yes!" She clapped her hands once in a gesture of enthusiasm, her fingers interlacing as they relaxed, a gentle warmth settling in her features, "So many people understate that importance and just look at 'the media' as this… this font of evil. Writers and the actors - artists in general, really - are all just reaching out their hands, you know? If I can make someone think or move their heart, that's something really incredible." She raised her hands slightly, resting her fingertips at her chin with an expression of quiet enchantment. "It's like magic. I love it."

Lightly she giggled along with Rosie; when her laughter ebbed, she raised a finger in request of a moment's time, "Hang on, I have an idea." From the small bag hanging from her shoulder she produced a smartphone, "Mind if a take a picture? It'd be cool to make a post on my blog like, 'look at this cute girl I made friends with in Kodo!' sort of thing." She waved a hand, "Of course, if you don't want to that's fine too."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:02 pm
"I agree completely!" Rosie replied nodding in an excited agreement to what Rosalie was saying.
Not a lot of people saw it that way, or even really thought about it that way, but that's what entertainment was, it was healing, it was hope and love and beauty- the list went on.
Its why she practiced every day, so that she could make people smile, even just to brighten there day for a little while, Its why she would always miss her sacrificed dream.

But to meet someone who was doing that kind of work, and someone as adorable and who seemed so sweet, it made Rosie happy that at least there was someone good carrying out this work.
"How long have you been into acting?" She asked unable to keep her smile away.

When she was asked about a picture taken and being added to a blog, Rosie blinked in surprise but perked up "Oh! sure! that sounds like fun actually."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:18 pm
She shifted her posture, standing with her legs crossed at her ankles and holding her wrist behind her back. "I was twelve when I decided I wanted to be an actress," she answered, her own smile remaining in place, "but I didn't start with a coach until I was fifteen." It sort of felt like a kind of late start given the types of characters she was suited for, but there was no way she was going to let that deter her.

"Yay, thank you! Maybe with your handsome Rapidash too," she added, looking to the pokemon in question with a smile. "I bet there are a lot of trainers in Kalos who would be awfully jealous."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:45 pm
Well, that was about the age that she guessed Rosalie to be, either she had caught on really quickly, or she appeared younger then she was.
"Oh, really? How old are you now, if you don't mind me asking?" If she was as young as she looked she certainly made some great strides in her career in such short time.

Pastin tossed his head bursting the flames a little higher at the comment the other girl had made, Rosie smiled, giving him a look "I think he would like that too~"
reaching up to pet Pastin's nose as he leaned his head down by her shoulder "All the way in Kalos? Wow."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:40 pm
She moved her hands back in front of her, raising two fingers on either hand, "Twenty-two." There was a quality to her expression that could be called almost sheepish; she was well aware of the gap between her age and her appearance, and while she expected and understood the surprise she usually faced, she never really got the hang of subduing the initial feelings of disappointment.

Rosalie giggled lightly at the Rapidash's display, turning on her phone's camera function in preparation. "Well, I'd like to say something lofty like, 'you'll be internet famous!', but sadly my blog doesn't really have enough followers for that to be a realistic promise." She glanced around briefly, habitually voicing her thoughts, "Um-- I guess in front of the ocean would be good. That's a pretty classic kind of backdrop."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:03 pm
A light noise of surprise escaped Rosie when it came out about the girls... well women's age.
It seemed she herself was aware of how young she looked by the expression that joined.
"Are you really? Oh my goodness, you look so youthful!"
Rosalie was actually older then her! She did not see that coming at all.

"Its exiting enough to be seen by anyone from Kalos, Kodo and a lot of other League trainers have been really excited about the region opening itself up for a while now." she extenuated this point with an excited hop in the sand.
Glancing over toward the water, Rosie nodded in agreement, "The ocean okay we can do that."

Almost effortlessly Rosie stepped back and lead herself into a turn that ended with her by Pastin's side, her hands barely laying on his back before she had jumped up and swung her leg over. setting herself for just a moment before she continued to pull her other leg over and sit sideways along his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:22 pm
A passing giggle, "I knooow, and I know I shouldn't complain about it, but it's a little frustrating sometimes. I try to look a little more mature with how I do my make-up and choose my clothes, and I can boost my height a little with heels," she gestured to her feet, "but so many producers won't even give me a chance at an adult-aged role because of my appearance." She pouted her lips discontentedly. "There aren't that many good roles for child characters…"

Putting that aside, "Kalos is pretty big! I bet there are plenty of trainers excited to come visit Kodo too. The diversity of environments is incredible for such a small place. Okay, smile!" From what little she'd seen of Rosie, Rosalie doubted the girl needed to be told to smile, but it was as good a warning as any that she was going to take the picture. The phone made a small, electronically produced shutter sound as it recorded the image.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:13 pm
"Well, it seems like they're going to be giving you the chance to show what you can do with this new show." Rosie pointed out, placing her hands against Pastin's back on either side of her to allow her to lean forward a little while talking to Rosalie "Adorable young women roles, I love seeing women pull those off. and you're perfect for that already."

the blond blinked once before she lifted her back straightener with a hopeful interest. "It would be wonderful to have more trainers come to Kodo." she gasped, the idea that maybe the island could have another chance at getting a bigger trainer population, a lot of it they had just lost becasue of current events.
"What are trainers like in Kalos?"

When told to smile Rosie lifted one of her hands to put up two fingers, placing a warn grin on her face and leaning into her shoulder as her hand propped her up on Pastin's shoulder.
the Rapidash leaned his head back toward Rosie, dipping his head down with an strong and poised stance for the picture.

Once it was taken Rosie lowered her hand, "Does Evie do acting work with you too?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff