Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Heart palpatations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU MAKE MY HEART RACE
  This could be serious
  I KNOW BBY. U 2!
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:31 pm
gdapw
Citrus Novii

I just honestly love to eat, keto lets me eat where as other more portion control type diets take my greatest love away from me lol.
FAAAT MENTALIIIITYYYYY

That's not bad. You're really tall anyways.
I agree, I was very much overweight though. Really self conscious about it blah blah whine whine whine.
I weighted like 300 pounds, now I'm around 170 - 180 at 5'7" so I'm down with that. I can actually run now, which is good.

I know nothing about melatonin other than that it's a hormone (I think).
I'm sneaking on the interwebs too right now, playing dominoes and WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A MOVE. xD

Yeah I recon 200 is a good weight but close either side isnt bad especially if its muscle. I looked up Idea BMIs/weights for my size and they all say like around 170....That to me seems like it would be quite small. Like I dont think I would be anywhere near as healthy if I lost 40lbs.

I know a few people who take it to be able to sleep in areas where sleep is hard (like on cruise ships down on crew decks where you can hear the engines and stuff all night). They swear by it, even one of my health freak friends. When I researched into it, it seems pretty safe as long as not taken in high doses. All it does is basically increase your melatonin which is the hormone which controls sleep (aka its high in your blood when you are sleeping, and low when awake, and medium inbetween. Its part of what makes you feel tired or awake.

No, muscle makes the difference since it's more dense. 3nodding
I think. Is it that it's more dense or just heavier? I can't remember. I guess it doesn't make much of a difference.
ONE DAY WHEN I GROW UP I SHALL HAVE THEM IN MY ARMS. :D
I've never trusted those BMI things, rolleyes they don't seem to take a whole lot into consideration like body shape and whatever and I think that's important.
Like, I'm overweight according to the calculator I used, might be true, but I don't believe it.

I might have to try it then.
Sleeping is important. When I don't sleep I get super grumps. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 am
Citrus Novii

No, muscle makes the difference since it's more dense. 3nodding
I think. Is it that it's more dense or just heavier? I can't remember. I guess it doesn't make much of a difference.
ONE DAY WHEN I GROW UP I SHALL HAVE THEM IN MY ARMS. :D
I've never trusted those BMI things, rolleyes they don't seem to take a whole lot into consideration like body shape and whatever and I think that's important.
Like, I'm overweight according to the calculator I used, might be true, but I don't believe it.

I might have to try it then.
Sleeping is important. When I don't sleep I get super grumps. gonk

Yeah its pretty much a density thing. Since 5lbs of stone, and 5lbs of feathers weigh the same, even if stones are heavier than feather.

Yeah BMI is pretty useless really without taking in more of the picture.

And yeah you can get them at your local walgreens (Or similar store) straight from the shelf. They have different strengths so I would recomend starting at a lower dosage.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash