Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Event Archive
Apple Orchard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Static

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image

Fay Lowery

User Image

Former Hufflepuff
Single
Apple Orchard

Fay found the fall crisp air energizing and the colors gorgeous. She stepped on the soft green grass with a leash in hand as she walked down the rows of trees, her pup following along side her. She figured Sam needed a romp around among people in a different environment. Socialization, or so she thought it was called. The outing would do her good too. Besides, seeing the pup's excitement at going to a new place was a reward and she knew that the pruning she had to do yet back home would be there when she got back. So would those pesky gnomes trying to invade the garden at the moment. Sam was doing a good job, learning his role in the garden and keeping them at bay.

She stopped for a moment as Sam paused to sniff a fallen apple. She wasn't sure if apples were good for dogs or not so she probably should air on the side of caution and not let him. She gently tugged on the leash to keep him from it. He was distracted easily enough by that and the noise of others in another row. They continued on again down the row, Sam looking this way and that as he went.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:55 pm
How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Distressed
Thoughts: Ugh, Morven!
Company: Echo, Shina, and Kas

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie spotted Echo through the rows of fruit bearing trees, and walked towards him and the two other Ravenclaws he was with, smiling. "Hi Echo. I thought I caught a glimpse of you." She'd been wandering around with Morven, who had been whining about being treated like a baby, as usual. Speaking of her younger sister... "Morven?" she called, looking around. Nowhere in sight. "Ugh," she sighed. "She ran off on purpose, I know it. Newlyn's going to kill me for losing her." The blonde Hufflepuff glanced at the other two. "I'm Elsie, by the way. I'm in Hufflepuff." That was said with considerable pride, as she already loved her house. Morven definitely wouldn't be a Hufflepuff. Elsie was hoping she wouldn't, anyways.

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

Cara MiaKitty

Greycast

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

"Hello Elsie. I'm Shina, Ravenclaw seventh. Did you lose someone?" she asked. She seemed to be collecting a small flock of firsties, somehow. With a bit of humor, she wondered if she would somehow collect the whole set before the night ended.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image

Fay Lowery

User Image

Former Hufflepuff
Single
Lowery Estate

Fay walked Sam around for awhile longer. He had so far got to meet some people picking apples. It was so precious to see the little dog's tail twirl around in circles as he was showered with affection. But after the half hour walk, it really was time to get back home. Sam was already starting to show signs of being tired and why shouldn't he? He had a very exciting day with lots of stimulation! She knew there were other areas to attend happenings at the Festival, but she would just have to see them another time, maybe next year. Besides, she was sure those critters were still trying to get back into the garden during Sam's absence and she needed him to be energetic enough for one last chase of the day. With those things in mind the two of them made their way out of the orchard and on their way back home.

User Image  

Digital Static

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Xavier walked through the orchard, frowning. His father had dragged him out here for a bit of a time to bond, and so far, he was bored out of his mind. He would have preferred to be sitting in the Common Room reading or at home doing anything else. It wasn't like he hated his father. Far from it, he cared about him a lot, but then there was the father that wanted him to be just like him. He sighed, brushing a bit of hair away from his face. This was annoying, really.

--------------------------------------
State: Annoyed
OOC: SAVED FROM SACRIFICE BUT ASDFERAFEQRGAERHARTSHS STILL GONNA SUFFER!
--------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie darted into the orchard and unceremoniously dumped her best friend and Savannah onto the ground. Any pain the dropping might have caused Cait was really of little concern to the fledgling at the moment. Gracie's blue eyes darted over their surroundings and she immediately noticed some first years and Shina Kiremono. Shina was most definitely more reliable with healing spells, especially with Grace in the state of blood thirsty, angry, and vengeful. "Shina help!" She shouted desperately, before crouching down infront of Cait and the dead girl.

She looked over her friend and glanced at the young child. The body was covered in blood, most likely her own as well as the two adults she had seen dead. Gracie gulped and leaned back, looking up at the sky and breathing slowly, trying to ignore the scent of blood.
                                                            "Cait, there are some things I haven't told you, but you're gonna have to trust me on this. That woman you just met.... is very very dangerous, and so am I. You cannot, on no circumstances, go back there or anywhere near her. You understand?"

At that Gracie stood up and turned away, pacing infront of Cait. She nudged Savannah's body with her foot, flipping it over and staring at the cold soulless eyes for a few minutes, before lifting glowing blues to survey the 4 she had shouted too.

There was Shina, a little Ravenclaw boy she thought she had heard named Kas, the metamorphagus' brother Echo, and a young Hufflepuff she hadn't a clue the name of. 3 first years... about to witness things that couldn't be unseen. Gracie had been 13 when her parents had been brutally murdered right before her eyes and she would never ever forget the trauma. These 11 year olds.... were learning the horrors of the world far to soon.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Cara MiaKitty
Greycast
The Forgotten Weasley
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Rawwry
Kiska166

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Caitlin hit the ground, hard. It hurt so badly. She allowed herself to let out a few whimpers. A familiar voice shouted for help. For Shina. She had heard that name before. She squeezed her eyes shut to try and remember. Quidditch. Yes, that was it. Someone said her name. Who's voice? Who's bloody voice?! Cait opened her eyes, hoping to find a head of brightly colored hair, but that wasn't there. How coulr she confuse Gracie with someone else? "Gracie..." She mumbled involuntarily. She missed her best friend so much.

But Cait slowly processed what the girl was saying. She couldn't go back? But she had left Darren and Cam. She would not lose another sibling. Caitlin tried to sit up and stand, but failed miserably. Her shoulder hurt to much to even concentrate. Her back flopped onto the ground and she gave a cry of pain.
                                                                  "Darren is back there. I have to go back. I can't...I can't lose him. Let me go back," She begged the girl in front of her, still not being able to connect her to her best friend.

'You can't go back. You're too hurt to even stand. Caitlin use your head.'

'You're a coward if you don't go help Darren and Cam. A coward. You hear me? You're supposed to be a Gryffindor and you're acting like a pansy. Get up, pansy. Go help.

She was arguing with herself. The sensible side was right, she knew. Bur Cait still felt she wasn't doing her job as a Gryffindor, older sister or friend if she didn't help. But Caitlin could barely wrench her eyes open, let alone fight that woman, even if she still could use her wand arm.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 pm

User Image

"What the?" Shina started to say, then stopped. Her face hardened and she twitched her arm, causing her wand to fall from holster to hand. "First years, stay behind me. Back to back, make a triangle, wands out. If anyone comes near you use Petrificus Totalus if you're good at it, or Flippendo. Shoot sparks if you can't do anything else. Stay calm," she instructed as she moved forward.

"Cait, right?" Shina asked, vaguely recognizing the other girl as a Gryffindor quiddich player. "Listen to me. Let me help you, then I need your help. I have three first years with me, and I'm going to need you to help me protect them from whatever hurt you. Do you hear me? I need your help," Shina insisted in a calm, firm voice. She couldn't let the injured girl go back to the fight, but knew Gryffindors had a strong tendency to plunge headfirst into danger, regardless of the wisdom of such actions. Hopefully she could convince her to help protect the first years instead, and Shina could protect all four of them.

"Diagnosus Exposum," she said, swishing her wand over the injured girl and wincing in sympathy at the results. "I can't heal this, but I can wrap it up for you," Shina said. She used raw material from the trees around her to transfigure a sling, padding, and bandages, and immobilized the shoulder and arm as best she could, binding the arm tightly to Cait's chest and wrapping the shoulder in padding and bandages to hopefully protect it from further damage. "That's the best I can do now. Here, come on, back with the first years. Keep an eye out for me, watch for anyone coming up behind us. Can you do that?" Shina asked Cait.

Finally looking at the other girl, Shina asked "What is happening?"

User Image

Wearing | Animagus Form

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image
Chronos
Rouge
Well I'm addicted to the fix of her chemical
I need it I need it I need, I need a miracle
Water to wine, got me drinkin' like a sailor
I need it I need it I need, I need a chaser

Chronos had left the scene at the bonfire for a darker place. A place where nobody would see him coming. The apple orchard. Such a wonderful playground. He could lurk among the branches and swoop in when they least expected it.

Walking around, the vampire heard a girl taking charge. Foolish little humans, thinking they were so powerful. They had no idea that by doing that, they were leading him right to them. Such a fun little feast this would be. "What's happening is that you're the subjects of a feast," Chronos said as he stepped up to the girl. He quickly shoved her out of the way. She would be something nice for later on. A good toy for Aisling. The rest, the rest seemed perfect for Chronos.

Chronos made his way to the girl the one he had pushed out of the way had been talking to. He pushed through her, using his nails to cut into her skin. How good the smell of blood could be. He looked around, trying to figure out who would be his first victim when he noticed a boy with nice red hair. An obvious indicator that he should be first. Why else would he stick out so?

The vampire grabbed the boy. "If you don't fight, I promise I won't hurt you too much," he smirked as he started using his teeth to cut the boy's skin.

OOC: Bites alone do not turn people. They just kinda royally suck.
Rawwry

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Greycast

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Fall MURDERFESTspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Echospacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Protective and terrifiedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I've got to get him out of here!' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy had been running around frantically since she'd escaped from the girl at the bonfire, desperately looking for her brother. She knew he was here somewhere, and she needed to find him, to make sure he was safe. She spotted the man, the 'father' of whatever that little girl was, going after a small group in the orchard... attacking one of Echo's friends! As she drew closer, she realized her little brother was there as well, cowering behind a tree. Gypsy ran for him, not caring if the man caught her, not caring what happened, not even thinking. Her brother was right there! She'd rather the man attack her than notice her brother's presence. Her shoulder was screaming in pain at her, but she had to ignore it. It hurt so badly, though... her left arm held her right aloft, trying to keep it steady as she ran, but each footfall sent a pulse of pain up her arm and down her spine. She got to the group and, hoping to God that the man was too busy... biting?! Echo's friend to notice her making off with her brother. She knelt down, wrapping her left arm around him protectively. "Echo, come on, We've got to go!" He started to protest, but she shushed him, pulling him as best she could. After a moment, he relented, and the two Lovettes took off. Echo looked over his shoulder, feeling immensely guilty for leaving Kas behind, but what was he supposed to do? Gypsy was hurt already, he could tell, and she'd thrown herself in harm's way to save him... he tried to help her support her right arm, but it wasn't exactly effective"Where are we-" "I don't know but we're getting as far away from those freaks as possible," Gypsy told him, and she meant it. She didn't care where they went but there was no way she was sticking around.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:28 pm

When the voice had sounded out of the trees, it was safe to say that Kas never expected something of this sort to happen.

It was slightly surreal to him, the appearance of the two girls, one heavily injured and one not before a man appeared out of seemingly nowhere and one of the girls being pushed unceremoniously to the side before being pushed into by the vampire. At least he assumed it was a vampire.

It approached him.

Oddly enough, he wasn't as mind-numbingly terrified as he thought he should have been- - - hello, crazy possibly-murderous is stalking towards you- - - and vaguely registering the words 'don't fight' and 'won't hurt you too much,' he barely had time to viciously cuss in his head before it happened.

When the sharp of man's teeth began to cut into him, he registered the pain. It hurt a lot, naturally, but right then, the thought that ran through his mind was vaguely amusing.

Was this how he was going to die?

Huh.

How tragic.

He fully expected to die soon, but not this soon.

He'd mumbled that out loud, he didn't think. It was beginning to get a bit painful to properly keep track of what he was doing or not.

Violet the Maestro

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Rawwry

xxxDevil-Chan

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

How do you DO, just nice to MEET you
And I can TAKE you on from HERE
But THIS is where it all STARTS
So follow THROUGH, in the SHADOWS
‘Cause I HEAR the storm is CLOSE
Let’s HOPE you can HANDLE it
Yeah, so NICE to meet YOU
Better BELIEVE in me RIGHT NOW

Mood: Terrified
Thoughts: What's happening?!
Company: Shina, Kas, Gracie, Caitlin, Xavier, Chronos

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F I R S T Y E A R | User Image

Elsie nodded. "My younger sister. She's probably hiding on me," she sighed, running a hand through her blond curls. Then it what seemed like a matter of seconds, everything went downhill. A brunette showed up in a blur in front of then, and deposited a girl who was obviously injured, and another girl, who looked..dead. Elsie gasped in horror, unable to take her eyes off the dead girl as the brunette talked. There was a ringing in her ears and she felt faint. What was going on?! Shina was telling them to things but she was frozen in fear. Where had she put her wand? Elsie found it just as a man, no, not a man, a monster, showed up and pushed Shina out of the way, dug into the injured girl, and bit the red haired boy. Elsie screamed, blue eyes wide. And then she took a step forward. No. She would not just watch. No. "L-leave him alone!" she shrieked. "Stop it! P-pick on someone you're own size!" She sounded like she was talking to a playground bully. A few measly sparks shot out of her wand.

Feel your HEARTBEAT start to SKIP

‘Cause I SWEAR I will not let you DOWN
If you see me FALL, I will get UP again
I’ll make you a PROMISE, that this is not the END
Just like I SAID, get a HOLD of yourself
Well, HERE we are, so close to MIDNIGHT
And I can BARELY see your FACE
It’s HIDDEN in a SILHOUETTE
But we CONTINUE, into the CENTER

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

Shina landed hard, breath knocked out of her, and a pain familiar from one too many bludger hits throbbing from her left arm. Her right still clutched her wand though, and the vampire was after one of the firsties. She sucked in a breath, pushing the injury from her mind. "Furnunculus!" she snapped, firing off the boil hex. "Obscuro! Stupefy!" she followed up with, unsure of what spells would actually work.

User Image

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image 

☭ Halfblood ☭ Sixth Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.  
                                                            You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie blinked as Cait seemed confused. "Caitlin Engels it's Gracie. You're best friend. Pull yourself together!" With that she slid down to her knees and quickly closed Savannah's eyes. She would deal with the emotional damage of that later on. She listened quietly as Shina took charge and took a few deep breaths to calm herself, trying her very best to ignore the stench of blood coming from the dead body.

Grace only raised herself from the ground when her fellow Ravenclaw finally addressed her.
                                                            "Vampires are attacking. I don't know how many. But they're killing for fun and you're wands will be of little use. Just run. Run!" She screamed the last word, as the scent of death washed over her and she realized another one was coming. But it was to late. Shina was shoved out of the way and Kas was lifted off the ground. Blood... Gracie squeezed her eyes shut fighting off the urge to feed.

When she had that under control she spun around and grabbed Kas from the arms of the vampire. She was careful to keep her strength down. She didn't want to hurt the poor boy.
                                                            "Run. All of you run! Keep Cait safe...." She screamed at the group. She wouldn't let them get hurt. She wouldn't. She was strong now. She could barely even die. She had to be brave because when else was she ever brave? She wasn't a Gryffindor. She didn't have courage. She ran away from her own parents' god damn murderer because she was a coward..... If she was going to ever be brave in her entire life time. Now was the time. She had to protect these poor innocent humans who would be murdered by vampires.... monsters...

When she was sure the first year was safe, Grace turned glowing blue eyes on the man.
                                                            "You, are not hurting anyone, you disgusting monster." She hissed. With that, she put all magical lessons aside and jumped through the air, aiming her nails at his face and hoping to crash her body into his and send him as far away from the group as possible... even if it mean taking herself with him.

She wasn't any better than him or any of them anyways was she? She had said if after all. He was a monster. And she was too. She was a vampire. She drank blood. The sun burned her. She was as disgusting and horrific as him. She deserved to die... but she sure as hell was bringing these freaks down with her.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.  
                                                            There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.  
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Greycast
The Forgotten Weasley
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Rawwry
Kiska166
Violet the Maestro

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff