Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:08 pm
User Image

Daniel's eyes softened considerably at his friend's request, standing up straight as he looked down at him. Never get a girlfriend, huh? How could he ever? "Dork," he chuckled, shaking his head and reaching out to set his hand on the teen's head. "With you always bugging me, when would I have time to even think about it?" Daniel came closer, leaning down to where he was extremely close to his friend again. "How could I keep you out of trouble if I had a stupid girl distracting me, anyway?" Standing up again, he lightly ruffled Julian's hair, then reached down for his briefcase. "Come on, it's time to get going. You're going to be late to your apprenticeship, or has Uncle Liam given you the day off?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian pursed his lips. Daniel didn't understand the severity of his request. He couldn't get a girlfriend, he couldn't get anyone that could get his interest. He couldn't leave him! Not now...
All those thoughts came tumbling as soon as he noticed how close the blonde had gotten to his face. So close, he could even feel his soft breath against his face. It smelled like mints. Julian blushed and gulped thickly, only managing to breath again as soon as Daniel moved away. "U-Umm..." He had to clear his throat to remember how to speak. "I already told him that I'd be late because of a certain someone." he mumbled a bit matter-of-factly. "What about you? Is that Waltz guy making you work?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image

"Of course he is, you know my dad," replied the taller teen, one briefcase dangling by his fingers while the other was over his shoulder. "I didn't tell him that I was going to be late, but I'm sure my mom did. He always seems to know when I have extra things to do. Unfortunately, this means I won't be able to come to you tonight until very late, since I won't get home until around 11 and I still have to finish ironing my uniform. You're lucky that Uncle Liam always does your uniform for you." With an exasperated sigh, Daniel motioned to the sidewalk, starting towards it. "You think you'll be able to stay on the roof long enough for me to come to you?" asked the blonde, long legs taking steps short enough for Julian to keep up. It had been several years since they'd started the tradition of staying out on the rooftops at night, talking to each other and watching the stars. Of course, when it got cold, one of them always had to bring blankets, because one of them was always dressed too lightly for the frigid air.
Daniel would never admit how much he actually enjoyed holding Julian to his body under the warm blanket, though.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"That's only because I'm always too busy dissecting people! And he loves me~" Julian smiled to himself at the mention of his mother. "I could always ask him to do yours, too, if you want?" he suggested while moving back to examine the necklace on Daniel's neck. It really accented those strong muscles. As Julian stared at it, he smiled at the thought of the times he and Daniel would spend out on the roof, staring at the nighttime sky. He'd never admit it, but he always made sure to wear little enough so that they would have to cuddle under the blankets. There was nothing better than such strong arms around him. "I wouldn't miss it for the world." he smiled softly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image

Daniel shook his head vehemently. "No thank you. The last time Uncle Liam was asked to do me a favor, he told me that I would have to let him dissect me a couple times a week. I'm sorry, but no." With a sigh, the blonde stopped enough to allow Julian to catch up. He smiled softly, his secret smile just for Julian beaming down at him. "Good. I like spending time with you, Julian. I'll bring the blankets this time, alright?" He then started walking again, staring forward. He knew that if he looked back down to that adorable male beside him, he'd lose his control. Daniel couldn't lose it now. He couldn't scare away his Julian.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah
Should we time skip to that time?

Julian Rieux

"Good! If anyone gets to dissect you, it should be me." Julian stated proudly. He hurried enough to match strides with Daniel and smiled back at him when he saw the smile only he got from the blonde. He loved that smile. No one else got it besides him, it was completely his, as should the man that made that smile. "Bring those thick blankets, too. Those are so comfy! Oh! I heard there's going to be a meteor shower tonight, too, so think up as many wishes as you can!" Julian beamed and folded his arms behind his head. Speaking of which, he knew what he'd wish for, and he was walking right besides him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image

"Wishes, huh?" he repeated, eyes narrowing in thought. If he could have anything he wished for... He would wish for these these feelings for Julian to go away. They made everything betweent hem so weird, and it wasn't like he'd ever get the guts to confess. They were just a nuisance, and he wouldn't be able to tolerate them much longer. They frightened him almost as much as the thought of losing the smaller male beside him.

~~~

Daniel breathed out slowly as he clambered onto the roof, a thick roll of blankets in his arms. He walked over to his and Julian's usual spot, his jean-clad behind sitting on the tile as he unrolled the blankets. "You didn't even bring a jacket," he remarked, ignoring the fact that he'd left his as well. "You're going to get sick, Juli, and then what will I do?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian was dressed in his nighttime clothes, which consisted of a loose tang top and red basketball shorts. He had his knees pulled up to his chest and his hands constantly rubbing his freezing arms. He gave Daniel a grateful smile when he saw the blanket. "I-I d-d-did-dn't th-think it w-w-would b-be this c-c-cold." he shivered and quickly scooted towards the blanket, wrapping it around himself. He let out sigh of relief as the wind no longer effected him and looked back at Daniel, giving him a cheeky smile. "You could always nurse me back to health and feed me soup!" he insisted. He unfolded his arms and extended them towards the blonde, motioning for him to get under the blanket with him. "C'mon, hurry before I freeze!" he urged, still shivering at the knees.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image

He rolled his eyes, moving under the blanket and wrapping his arms around the smaller male. Daniel spread his legs wide enough for Julian to fit in, moving his best friend between his legs and wrapping his strong arms around his waist. His chin lowered until it rested on Julian's shoulder, and he sighed softly. "I swear, senpai. You're so useless," he teased, closing his eyes and breathing slowly. The cold wind blew at them, pushing his hair from his eyes, the usually-frozen blue seeming to melt with the warmth from the blankets. It wasn't as if they had never sat like this. In fact, they had been sitting like this for a while now, with Daniel being Julian's pillow. It was a way to comfort him, and to warm him when it was as freezing as it was. But lately, the position was starting to seem more... intimate.
"Feeling warm yet?" he asked, deep rumble of a voice vibrating the air around them.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The warmth was incredible, especially after having stayed in the cold for so long. A thick blanket at his backside, and his front resting against Daniel as if he were some body pillow. Julian let out a content sigh as he rested his head against the blonde's collar. "Ohh, so much better~" he smiled. Ah, he could feel Daniel's heartbeat like this. Always so calm. Wonder why he got excited, it wasn't like Daniel would ever feel anything for him other than just a tight friendship. His heart would stay beating normally, and his would keeping beating rapidly like right now. Julian lowered his eyelids. This sucked. Feelings in general sucked. Maybe he could talk to Grandpa Decius about getting rid of his emotions. Maybe he could get his own crazy persona? What would he name it...?
Before Julian could try out anymore names, he saw something shoot across the sky. "Oh!" he gasped and sat up quickly. More and more streaks shot through the sky, multiple shooting stars at every second. "Wow! There's so much! Hurry, hurry! Make a wish!" he told Daniel and closed his eyes tightly to make his wish. There were many he was making since he had all the shooting stars to. Give me enough money for lunch tomorrow, let it snow, let me get a good grade in art class, let Mom give me the day off for once, and yet there was one wish he kept repeating over and over in the back of his mind.

Please let Daniel love me like I love him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:50 pm
User Image

Daniel chuckled at Julian's reaction to the shooting stars, smiling at the adorable teen. No one would ever guess that he was only five inches taller than the smaller male, who seemed a foot shorter when he was cute like this. Girls always enjoyed being around the adorable male, giggling at his shenanigans that he almost always pulled Daniel into, and at the hilarious way that he would attempt to make Daniel show emotion in front of others. But it was always clear tot eh world that Daniel would only ever show a smile to Julian when they were alone. That was because when they alone, Daniel was truly happy.
He pried his eyes from Julian long enough to look up at the stars. What to wish for? Well, he already had the person he loved in his arms, so what else could he ask for? Oh yeah, a chance to be with him. Daniel mentally shook his head at his foolishness. He couldn't dare pursue a relationship with his childhood friend, even if, by some miracle, Julian loved him in return. He had to protect him at all costs, and how could he protect him if he was lovesick. There was always the chance that he would be better at it because of being lovesick, but Daniel couldn't take that chance. He had to protect Julian. He had to. "I wish..."

I wish I could be with Julian without putting him in danger.

I wish no harm would ever come to him.

I wish he was as much mine as I am his.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:01 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

As soon as Daniel was done making his wish, Julian rested against him once more. "What did you wish for?" he asked while peering up at the bigger man. Sometimes it was weird remembering their past. He could remember how much he hated everyone when he had been adopted. He hated Liam and Cameron, Fredrich and Ellery. But Daniel. He was interested in Daniel. A young killer just like him. He wanted to know about him, but he didn't want to talk to anyone back then, so he settled with stalking. They were so distant at first, and now they're holding each other and gazing at the stars.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

"If I tell you, it won't come true," he answered coolly, smirking down at his friend. "But maybe if you tell me what you wished for, I'll tell you mine." He wouldn't be truthful with what he wished for, though. Daniel wasn't stupid. If he revealed his feelings right then, while they were sitting like this, Julian could push his away in disgust and rush back inside, and all during a meteor shower! He could get hit by something! No, he'd play it cool. If Julian bent to the deal, he'd say something about him staying out of trouble. Yeah, that would definitely work. That would keep things normal for a while.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian pursed his lips. What a contradictory question. If he told him what he wished for then it would never come true, and Daniel would never be his! He'd end up with some stupid girl like that one from earlier... But he couldn't just hold it in, and he just had to know what Daniel wished for! Maybe if he swerved around it... "Well, I wished for a certain someone to love me." he mumbled while twiddling his thumbs. "It sounds pretty stupid, I know, but I've just felt this way for that person for a ridiculously long time, and I'm positive they don't feel the same way. Hey, a guy can dream, right?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image

"Oh?" he asked, growing tense. So, Julian really was already in love with someone. How fantastic. Daniel knew that the wish was a longshot, and he'd never felt so stupid in his entire life. How could he have ever wasted his wish on getting Julian to love him back? But who did Julian want that he couldn't have? All he had to do was smile and anyone would come running. "Mind if I ask who?"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces