Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Brave Altaria, Assemble! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:54 pm
"Hey, as long as the kids take care of their kids that's fine with me," Yuri said back to Dove. He wasn't worried about it, and he was sure Repede would do his part to look after his little family there too.

The man waiting for the kids to finish oogling over the baby Pokemon. When Jace finally decided he wanted to go, Yuri followed after him.

"Lead on Fearless Leader!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:13 pm
Rona continued to follow Jace, pausing only a moment to nudge Henrietta's foot with her head. 'It was time to go!' she seemed to say, as it was what her trainer obviously intended for the group, and she made to follow him, toddling beside him slowly until he turned and picked her up, knowing she wouldn't be able to keep up the pace as he led the group proudly. Yuri's prompt only made the boy grin back at him, and he continued his walk, looking over at Henrietta to ask: "Are you gonna evolve her? Did you know there's a new eevee evolution?! It's called Sylveon!"

Dove only watched fondly as she followed the two, watching as Diana and Lovey urged Fluffster onward with them, hoping that she would follow along with them, though Lovey paused to scold them gently as Diana lovingly tackled her sister and attempted to bury her face in the other's fluffy neck. It had been a long time!

"I'm sure we'll be okay..." the woman agreed with Yuri, reaching over to pat Thierry's neck as he walked alongside her. "We've certainly got quite the crew, that's for sure..." The pokemon with them--at least Link, Aurora, and Thierry-- were huge, and the energy of the younger trainers was already outstanding. They were off to a good start, it seemed, even if she was still inwardly apprehensive about her own handling. She'd be fine, she was sure.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:48 pm
Henrietta giggled as Rona nudged her and skipped along for a moment, after another quick look to make sure the Eevees were doing fine.

Then her attention was taken by Jace's revelation.
"Really?! Awesome! What sort of pokémon is it?! Oh man, I dunno if I'll evolve Fluffster or not... 'S kinda up to her!"

Fluffster yipped as she was tackled, paused for only a moment when Lovey scolded them... and then attempted to do exactly what Diana did right back to her, before trying to hop away and a few steps in front to 'bark' tauntingly, but happily; playtime was fun and though Gummy and Winglett could be kind of fun, she did miss her siblings way of playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:59 pm
Yuri didn't really have anything further to say to Dove at the moment so he listened was passive interest to the kids' conversation. A new Eevee evolution huh? He wondered what it was like to since he kinda had an Eevee.

Speaking of Astal, he followed along with Yuri's other Pokemon. His ears also perking up though trying to ignore the annoying younger Eevees.

The group looked like quite the herd between the four of them and their Pokemon as they headed for the mountains.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:11 pm
Jace positively beamed, clearly excited about the information he had to offer. "I learned about it at that PokeCon thing! It's a whole new type, a fairy type! I dunno how you evolve it yet, but I bet it's a stone, just like all the other ones!" he exclaimed, shifting his hold on the uncomplaining aron in his arms. She was kinda heavy...

Dove, overhearing the information, pulled out her pokedex and offered it to the two younger trainers in front of her. "You evolve it with a sort of stone, or at least, that's what they told me," she offered, willing to hand off her 'dex to Henrietta should she choose to take it for now. "They're very graceful pokemon."

Lovey shook her head as her daughters continued to play, letting them enjoy their time, so long as they stayed with the group. Diana, energized by her sister's presence giggled happily as she too was tackled, then set off at a small burst toward Fluffster, taking the taunt as a sort of tagging game initiation around the group.

The talk of the new pokemon type drew Lovey's attention, but for the moment, she only stayed quiet, her ears flicking a little at her girl's approval, but her gaze moving back to her children. She had already thought through the offered information.

Aurora padded along behind Dove, her gaze shifting over toward the other Arcanine of the group with a much more subdued look than she had offered Astal upon their meeting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:29 pm
"Yeah! A stone makes sense! A fairy type sounds kinda weird though..." Henrietta put forward, images of Tinkerbell swimming in her head.
With an enthusiastic grin, the girl reached to take the 'dex and have a look.
"Ooh! Have you seen one?! Man, they're kinda pretty..." She was holding the 'dex so Jace could see too, though she suspected he'd have already seen a picture.
"Man, I dunno but if Fluffster wanted than I guess I'd be totally cool with her turning into one..." Her eyes caught Astal out of the corner of her eye and she grinned at Yuri suddenly.
"You should totally see if Astal wants to be one! He'd be super pretty!"

Fluffster jumped over Gummy's head- with absolutely no reaction from the reptile- and doubled back on herself, trying to confuse her sibling, and enjoying the game.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:48 pm
Yuri continued to listen until it was mentioned that the new Eevee was a fairy type and pretty and such. It was then that he started losing interest and exchanged glances with Astal. The shiny Eevee suddenly looking mortified at Henrietta's suggestion.

Yuri though, couldn't help an amused smirk. "I don't think he likes that idea."

"Vee vee!" Astal then chimed in adamantly. Looking pretty and girly was something he was trying to avoid thanks!

Feeling eyes on him, Link shifted his gaze to look back at Aurora with some silent interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:07 pm
Jace beamed at the idea of a new pokemon, looking over at the 'dex that Henrietta now held in her hands as Dove watched from behind. The boy then turned to look at the shiny eevee, laughing at the unamused look on its face at the suggestion. "Yeah, I dunno. He's too cool to be a girl pokemon." he commented. He then walked backward, looking up at Dove. "What'd they do? Are they strong?!"

Dove only laughed softly, and shrugged a little. "I didn't see any of them fight, but they told me that they're pretty strong..."

The boy turned his attention back to the dex, bumping into Henrietta as he walked, his attention rapt on the device. "WHOA, NO WAY!!!!" he suddenly exclaimed, his eyes huge. "It says they're strong against Dragons!!" There was NO way that a silly pink pokemon could be strong against a dragon!!!

Meanwhile, Diana laughed, skidding to a halt as her sister jumped over the totodile, then chased her around again, a bit slower, but clearly enjoying herself.

Aurora, upon catching Link's gaze, turned her head to the other Arcanine. <> she asked calmly, her smile more interested than amused.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 pm
Henrietta poked her tongue out at Jace, then reached with her free hand to try and mess up his hair.
"Girl pokémon are totally cool! Winglet's gonna be a Crobat one day, and Fluffster will totally be something awesome too!" She was grinning though, and didn't mind the bump either, but couldn't help but widen her own eyes and peer down when the boy exclaimed.
"Oh man! Wow! That's amazing! I thought only Ice types or other Dragons were good against Dragons! Man, this thing's really pretty and cool!" Her eyes wide, Henrietta looked at Yuri again. "You should /totally/ get one! You've already gotta sword! With something strong against dragons, you could totally be a knight!"

Fluffster growled playfully, 'flopped' forward in a fake lunge, and then skidded toward the legs of the trainer group. She would try and slalom through there and double back!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:44 am
"A knight? Yuri the dragon slayer, huh?" He looked a little amused at the idea. "As nice as that sounds I think I'll pass. I gave up on being a "knight" when I left the Guarde."

Flynn on the other hand.... Yeah that sounded more like him.

Astal certainly did not share Yuri's amusement but was relieved when he declined.

Link just looked at Aurora a bit sheepishly, the only reply being a doggy grin and a light panting.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:26 pm
Though he had grinned when Henrietta had ruffled his hair, Jace seemed to have sunken into shock and didn't look as though he would be returning any time soon. Fairies?! They were strong against his dragons!?

Dove smiled at the comparison Henrietta made, and then glanced to Yuri at his reply, expecting absolutely nothing less. For now she said nothing, but gasped when she nearly tripped over the two eevee now darting through people's feet as Diana dashed after her sister and through Dove's legs as she walked. Lovey barked a few times, hoping to calm her daughters before she had to take action. <>

After making sure she wouldn't tread on the normal types, the girl reached forward for her pokedex, in case the two younger trainers were done with it. "Don't worry, Jace, there were a lot of other ones that you would have liked, too. Not just Sylveon."

The boy sighed, then appeared to shake off the entire blow with a bright bright smile. "Yeah, I bet!" New Pokemon, YEAH!

Aurora's grin broadened. she decided.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:55 pm
"Yeah, but it does sound cool! Just don't actually slay any though 'cuz that's mean! Aw, man? Is that what you get to be in the army? A knight?!" Henrietta looked rather impressed by the idea.
She offered the pokédex back when Dove reached for it, and grinned as she mentioned more pokémon.
"Did you see a lot of the others too?!" Her eyes lit up a little. She was sure Jace would want to hear more too, and that helped her excitement a little further; it was nice to have a friend who shared an enthusiasm.

Fluffster grinned playfully and then yipped at Diana, before running back toward Lovey as she called for them to 'be careful'.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:03 pm
Yuri was fine with letting Henrietta think what she wanted so he just continued to follow along while listening quietly. He didn't say much most of the time though chiming in when he felt like it or when spoken to. It went like that for the rest if the day until they decided upon a place to stop for the night.

The roar of the ocean could be heard on one side of them while the mountains rose on the other. The glow of city lights from Camphoreon was starting to become visible from where they had come as it was getting dark.

Starting a fire had been no problem since they had plenty of fire types among them though Repede was the volunteer this time. As they set up camp, Yuri tossed some wood on the flames.

"So, who wants to do the cooking tonight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:57 pm
Dove ruffled Jace's hair, glad to see the smile return, then addresse both of the youngsters as she chose to entertain them with descriptions--though not overly detailed-- of the Pokemon she had seen in her time in Kalos.

Jace soaked up the information, the company, and the outdoors, still bouncing with energy when the group decided to stop for the night, and when yuri asked who would be cooking, he tipped his head, looking immediately to Dove, assuming that, as the oldest girl, she would take care of it.

Dove patted Thierry's neck, and relieved him of the heavier bags, then turned to the others, much more quiet now that the city lights had fallen far behind. She had been all for entertaining the children on their way, but now took on a more serious demeanor. "I can, unless someone else wants to. Everyone can help if we have more than one volunteer," she offered, looking mostly to Yuri for direction since he had asked.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:16 pm
Henrietta had been rapt with attention at the descriptions of some, marveled a little at the idea of a whole new type, and wakefully dreamed about owning some of the things described; Kalos sounded awesome.
She added it to the list of places she wanted to go to one day.

When Yuri asked who wanted to cook, she immediately thrust her hand up; she wanted to try.
"Oooh! Ooh! Can I?! I wanna try cooking!" She'd never really been allowed to try and do it herself before- well, after a disastrous first attempt a while ago- but she was certain she'd be awesome at it, especially out camping.
When Dove offered, she kept her hand raised anyway, and raised the other hand too. "I wanna help then!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff