Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:35 pm
Deathgod of Legend
Xilo The Odd
Deathgod of Legend
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend

Actually, I read somewhere that Pokebank is supposed to have a program that detects hacked Pokemon in an attempt to keep them out.

I bet it'll keep out ones that have really obviously been hacked, but when you create a hacked Pokemon, it's possible to make it LOOK like it was obtained by legitimate means, even though it's shiny and the person got it at level 100 with perfect IVs and EVs. Not to mention, they can have it hold any item that they didn't obtain themselves. Hopefully Pokebank will somehow be able to track those, too, because people who didn't even have to raise their perfect Pokemon are at a big unfair advantage

We're just gonna have to wait and see how it goes.
yeah, i really hope they can keep people from using hacked perfect pokemon on like the online battle and stuff as well, i'd like it to be a challenge but not outright impossible. and just based on what i've heard, EV training is supposed to be very easy now. all thats left is breeding for them IV's (which really in the older games made very little difference. it was just a way to ensure each pokemon was unique aside from their training.)

Yeah, EV training is way easier, you basically play a mini game to increase the EVS you want but you have to unlock the better EV giving minigames before you can actually use them.
Aside from that, normal EV training is still in.
ah good. well then hopefully i get the game at some point.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:27 am
I went chain fishing and caught a Shiny Horsea. I'm working on the Pokeradar method, I'd really like a Shiny Zoroark. I had a chain of 37 or so but then a Noctowl ruined my chain, along with my dreams. I'm gonna try and get a foreign Ditto and work on the Masuda method on some pokemon that strikes my fancy.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:28 pm
l-Kathulu-l
I went chain fishing and caught a Shiny Horsea. I'm working on the Pokeradar method, I'd really like a Shiny Zoroark. I had a chain of 37 or so but then a Noctowl ruined my chain, along with my dreams. I'm gonna try and get a foreign Ditto and work on the Masuda method on some pokemon that strikes my fancy.

Using Masuda method, I recently got a shiny Gligar too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:47 am

I hatched a couple of shiny Eevee like two months ago...
/late

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:43 pm
i WISH i could hatch a shiny beldum with my pro IV pokemon i got. but alas, it may never be. the odds are so badly stacked against me.

i've only ever found a shiny geodude in a horde.
which is done being trained now.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces