Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
*sambas in* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy to see me?
  Of course, hello.
  Ah! Run!
  In the words of Tard, "NOPE."
View Results

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 am
I must be getting old. I actually remember Monty Python.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:13 pm
Generic Infantry

When it was first aired?

Cause I mean I have the complete collection (Movies, TV series, and even both episodes of monty python's fliegender zirkus (The german ones))

But I definitly wasnt around when they came out XD  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:31 pm
Sagebomb
Generic Infantry

When it was first aired?

Cause I mean I have the complete collection (Movies, TV series, and even both episodes of monty python's fliegender zirkus (The german ones))

I remember those shows, yeah, but obviously not when they were first aired. I'm a 90's kid, mind you (though I find I have to apologize on behalf of those few of us that weren't complete tards).
I also watched the documentary about them recently (Monty Python's Almost The Truth).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:44 pm
Generic Infantry
Sagebomb
Generic Infantry

When it was first aired?

I remember those shows, yeah, but obviously not when they were first aired. I'm a 90's kid, mind you (though I find I have to apologize on behalf of those few of us that weren't complete tards).
I also watched the documentary about them recently (Monty Python's Almost The Truth).

Ive seen a few of thier docos, but nothing recently. when family guy did a starting credits tribute to monty python that made my day. Holy grail will always be a classic.

I know plenty of OK 90s kids, but yeah I definitly a 80s kid...though that just means I was mainly influenced by the 90s as thats when I was more mentally aware of the outside world.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:12 am
Sagebomb
Yeah the name dosent matter if you dont want to share. Does it pay well enough?

Yes, it does, actually. It pays the same as what I was making in San Francisco doing a similar gig... but the cost of living is less here so I am actually making more in the take away.

blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:13 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Psh, I turn 29 in January. You're still a youngin'. Also I'm still going to school because I wasted six years in the military... emo

BUT WELCOME THOUGH!

I don't think of military service as a waste... maybe of youth but not as a means of service to the country and civic duty and all of that.

If I were meaner I would have joined... but I don't even squish spiders.  

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:15 am
Citrus Novii
Mine 22 year old experiences is...a bit different lol.
On my own and owning a restaurant.

That's cool.

Actually, at 22 I determined I needed to go back to college to get a bachelor's degree and was in the process of doing so. All my hard drinking had already been done by then.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:15 am
Icklekins
Sagebomb
Yeah the name dosent matter if you dont want to share. Does it pay well enough?

Yes, it does, actually. It pays the same as what I was making in San Francisco doing a similar gig... but the cost of living is less here so I am actually making more in the take away.

blaugh

Sweetness ^_^  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:17 am
Sagebomb
Sweetness ^_^

I will admit, when I was a teenager running forums for kicks, I never thought it would turn into something that would pay the bills.

I am really happy that's how it turned out though. Really, really happy.

4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:20 am
Icklekins
Sagebomb
Sweetness ^_^

I will admit, when I was a teenager running forums for kicks, I never thought it would turn into something that would pay the bills.

I am really happy that's how it turned out though. Really, really happy.

4laugh

Yeah, I am suprised it pays so well, but seems like a really good job that can allow you to keep a good balance on certain things.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 am
Icklekins
Citrus Novii
Mine 22 year old experiences is...a bit different lol.
On my own and owning a restaurant.

That's cool.

Actually, at 22 I determined I needed to go back to college to get a bachelor's degree and was in the process of doing so. All my hard drinking had already been done by then.

Interesting~
I decided college wasn't for me, some other reasons attached but that was the major one.
I'm a very strong mascot of the "Homework, why do that?" method. Though in high school I took college credit courses, so I have some credits floating around still lol~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:29 am
Icklekins
I don't think of military service as a waste... maybe of youth but not as a means of service to the country and civic duty and all of that.

If I were meaner I would have joined... but I don't even squish spiders.

When it comes to mean-ness and being tough, I don't think I qualify either. Spiders scare the s**t out of me (I don't mind if they get squished, but I'd prefer others do the squishing if possible). Over half of my time in the military was spend being stuck in training because of my sleep apnea and them trying to decide what to do with me. I dunno. I'm sure there are a lot of people in the military who end up making a difference, but I don't really feel like I was one of them neutral  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:15 pm
Sagebomb
Yeah, I am suprised it pays so well, but seems like a really good job that can allow you to keep a good balance on certain things.

I am actually on the low end for this particular kind of job - I have a friend who does the same work to the tune of 75% more than what I make. It's outrageous.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:17 pm
Citrus Novii
Interesting~
I decided college wasn't for me, some other reasons attached but that was the major one.
I'm a very strong mascot of the "Homework, why do that?" method. Though in high school I took college credit courses, so I have some credits floating around still lol~

College isn't for everyone, that much I know for sure. I just hated retail and the prospect of never making more than minimum wage... which isn't true of all peoples without college degrees, but I was never going to be one of those guys.

razz  

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

Icklekins

Winter Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:21 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
When it comes to mean-ness and being tough, I don't think I qualify either. Spiders scare the s**t out of me (I don't mind if they get squished, but I'd prefer others do the squishing if possible). Over half of my time in the military was spend being stuck in training because of my sleep apnea and them trying to decide what to do with me. I dunno. I'm sure there are a lot of people in the military who end up making a difference, but I don't really feel like I was one of them neutral

That's interesting... how's the sleep apnea now?  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff