[PRP] Reunited [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:09 pm
Damn, Vincent really knew how to cuddle the malice right out of someone, didn't he? Andre relaxed fully against the blonde and let out a near silent huff of a laugh. "Yes, I do believe we have a bad habit of thinking too much." He agreed. It was too much effort to hold onto his irritation when he was so relaxed now. "Hug me tighter." He commanded, though it was muffled due to the fact that he had buried his face into the others shirt. "...Please." He tacked on after a moment. It never hurt to be polite.

"If you promise not to dress like an idiotic tourist and baby me too much we can go sight seeing." He murmured, nuzzling his cheek against Vincent's shoulder. "Perhaps I'll show you the places I used to frequent when I was younger." He hummed thoughtfully, idly running his fingers along the other's spine. "Would that be something that you would be interested in?" He remembered once when the blonde had complained that he knew more about his past than Vincent knew about the past month before they had met. At the time he had preferred it that way but with their companionship going on its ninth year...he figured it would be alright for the blonde to know more about him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:50 pm
Vincent snorted at Andre's demand and his attempt to soften it. He tightened his hold on Andre, bending his head down to plant a few kisses to the top of his head. "Yes sir," he said, nuzzling his nose against the top of Andre's head. "Mm, you're warm... got a fever? 'Cause if y'do, I'm just gonna hold you for a while. If y'don't, still gonna hold ya'. I missed my warm, sweet, cuddly Andre! Can barely sleep unless I got seven blankets on me, without you there. You know how my toes always get chilly? I found these socks, they have toe holes. Like feet gloves. They're warm." Vincent rambled lowly for a bit, wiggling his toes when he mentioned them.

"Y'don't mind showing me that? I'd love to. See the places lil' Andre used to go!" There was no hiding the excitement in his voice. "I can't wait! Don't you worry, if ya' get too tired I make sure t'carry y'back. Or... wheel you. I mean, you've got a chair! So as long as we don't lose it, we'll be fine!" He gave Andre a tighter squeeze and nuzzled his head again, practically squealing with his excitement. "Oh, Andre, you sure do know the way to a hopeless romantic like me's heart!" he laughed. He was effectively cheered up.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:15 pm
"I've been gaining a breaking fevers since I got out of the hospital." He shrugged as much as he could wrapped up as tightly as he was. "Your added body heat will ascertain that it breaks again." His own special way of saying, 'Yes, continue with your cuddling' without him actually having to say it. He wasn't even entirely sure he had a fever again; though he wouldn't be surprised if he did. It would explain how tired and weak he felt at the moment. "You are aware that you could have turned the heat up in my absence...right?" He rolled his eyes. "And if you wear toe-socks in my presence I will destroy them while they are on your feet." Toe-socks were absolutely ridiculous.

"...I wouldn't mind showing you. Though I can't promise that it will be particularly exciting." He yawned and turned his face up to look at the blonde. Vincent did indeed seem a lot happier, which was good. He wasn't taking proper care of the older man if he wasn't happy or at least content. "I'm...glad." He said slowly before pressing a chaste kiss to the underside of the other's jaw. "It pleases me when you are happy." He hummed lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:14 pm
"Might that be 'cause you ain't too good at playing nurse, even for yourself?" Vincent teased light heartedly, chuckling shortly. "I'll make sure t'get ya' healed up right, what am I for? Heh." The blonde resumed tracing circles on Andre's back with one hand, the other still firmly holding him in place. Andre seemed like he'd drift off to sleep sooner than dinner would finish... maybe it could be lunch tomorrow instead, Vincent thought. He'd turn the oven off and clean up once Andre drifted off, he decided.

"Y'don't have to promise, I already know it will be, regardless'a what y'show me," he said cheerfully, hands running up and down Andre's spine. "Y'think I should dress different too? I mean, I got some pretty nice touristy clothes, but my clothes from Grande Ilse might be even more outlandish, y'know? You know this place better'n me. I want t'blend in as best I can here, be one with the native people!" he smiled down at Andre, hand travelling a bit too low before quickly going back up. "Unless you want me to wear my orange pants. I do like 'em a lot."  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:51 pm
Andre grumbled quietly under his breath for a moment before playfully pinching the other's shoulder. "I don't make a good nurse because I make the best doctor." He informed the other haughtily. He just wasn't all that great at being sweet and coddling people, wasn't his area. "As long as you don't baby me to an annoying extent you can do as you like." He tucked his head back beneath Vincent's chin and inhaled deeply. He could feel himself beginning to drift off; but now he didn't really feel like sleeping. He was having an entertaining conversation with the blonde and that was infinitely more interesting than sleep.

"If you let me pick your clothes you can wear something that will help you 'blend in'." He compromised. "I know you...and I know your sense of fashion. I'm not going anywhere with you if you look absolutely ridiculous." He let the blonde get away with wearing those atrocious purple boots with his outfit simply because it made him incredibly happy. A happy Vincent was a tolerable Vincent. "But you're clothing from Grande Ile will be sufficient...though I will need to wear looser fitting clothing for a little while longer." He mutter the last bit more to himself than anything. He was drawn from his thoughts by a wandering hand dipping a little too low. "...Vincent." He pulled back a bit to raise a slender eyebrow at the blonde.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:15 pm
"Best doctor? Guess that's true, I mean I never did like playin' doctor with anyone but you," he said with a wide grin, expecting another pinch or a slap to the face. Something. He snickered and ran his hand up Andre's back then toyed with his hair, twisting it around his fingers. "I won't baby you, don't you worry your pretty little head," Vincent cooed slyly. "No, really! I won't, when do I ever baby you? Never, I'd never do that!" He ran his fingers through Andre's hair slowly, pulling apart any tangles his fingers ran into, then all but petting Andre's head. He was doing his best to get Andre to sleep.

"You can dress me, but you're gonna eat a good meal tomorrow, got it? I'm gonna letcha off t'night 'cause you look sooo tired," Vincent told him. "...Ey, I didn't go any lower, my hands up here now." he teased, pleased with himself. "What can I say? I missed you! S'not like I got anyone on the side to come over while you're away! Can ya' blame, can ya' honest and truly blame me?" he said in a silly voice, hoping to get a laugh out of Andre.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:29 pm
Vincent didn't play fair.
....He was so proud of him.

Letting loose a loud yawn, Andre weakly swatted in the general direction of the blonde's face as he settled down for his inevitable nap. "You're a pervert." He muttered, though a small smile twitched at the corners of his lips. "You're also not fooling me. Don't think I don't know what you're doing." He nudged the other's butt with the leg he had draped over the older man's waist but didn't make a move to pull away or try to keep himself awake. He had a weakness for having his hair played with, what could he say? For a moment he simply enjoyed the warmth and enjoyable tingling in his scalp before he let out a snort of laughter. "I'll eat, just no celery." When had he shut his eyes? He couldn't recall but it certainly was nice to rest his eyes for a moment. "'M too great. You w'ldn't want anyone else." He slurred quietly "Missed you too." He muttered slowly as he drifted off to sleep.

It wasn't often that he got a decent night's sleep. Normally he would get restless and wake up to go experiment or find something to occupy himself with until the world woke up. But he was warm, content, and the lack of proper care finally won and he quickly fell into a deep sleep. Which meant soft, near silent, snoring and clinging to Vincent like a baby koala.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:18 pm
Vincent only responded to Andre with a few hushed "mhmm"s and nods, still playing his his hair until the man seemed to finally drift off. Even after he'd fallen silent, Vincent stayed there for a bit longer, hoping Andre would fall into a deep enough sleep he wouldn't wake up when Vincent snuck out of bed to tidy up the kitchen and switch off the oven. He'd put away what needed to be put away and noted the carrots probably should get burnt before being tossed into the soup, since Vincent always had to burn carrots. It was a thing he did.

After he'd snaked his way out of bed and tip toed to the kitchen, Vincent headed back to Andre; he got out of his own, rather uncomfortable for sleeping, pants, then managed to get the blankets out from under Andre and snuggle back into bed with him. He really, really missed his Andre. They'd been apart for too long, even if their meet up had been a little shaky and the door to Andre's room was barely managing to stay closed, Vincent was happy. The larger man wrapped his arms around Andre carefully and pulled him tighter again, finally laying his own head down for the night.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers