Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Bump In The Night (1x1 Bloodbeauty118/Ryu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you hiding in the night?
  Of course, I'm one of the monsters...
  No, but I don't fear what's in it.
  No.... I'm freaking terrified!!!
View Results

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Listening to Alexis's story made Terra furrow her brow, He didn't know his parents. He had no idea of his history, he could be anything. He mentioned how he read people's minds, but hers, nothing. She smiled lightly, careful not to show her teeth. "I see why crowds aren't your thing then." She would've tossed him the first aid kit but it would be quite difficult to patch up his hand with just one hand. She walked over to him a bit cautiously. and opened the kit, she gently took his hand and pulled out the gauze. But as soon as she neared it, saw it up close. She started to lose it. Her hands shaking, her teeth taking their all out true forms. Her pupils started to dilate as if just the fragrance of his blood was some kind of addictive drug. She was literally frozen there, staring at his hand. She wanted to bite, she wanted to taste the sweet crimson liquid from his veins. What was holding her back? Honestly it was his ignorance. Him not knowing his past, what if he were some creature that once bitten would attack, transform. As good of a fighter as Terra was, she didn't want to take her chances, but her inner strength was running out. Why was he so tantalizing to her? Why did his scent seduce her? Why couldn't she contain herself, it was as if all of her barriers were being broken at once, a blood lust erupting in her.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
Alexis saw Terra shaking before his eyes widened slightly upon seeing her fangs. He somehow instinctively sensed that he was different. "You can feed from my wrist if you want, I don't mind, as long as you don't drain me," he said softly, unsure why in that moment he gentlyran his fingers through her hair as he held it out of the way of his bleeding hand; for some reason he couldn't explain, he wanted to keep her hair clean.
Bloodbeauty118

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:34 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra snapped out of her trance when Alexis spoke. She hadn't been hiding her fangs and her nails had turned to claws. What he said though surprised her. He told her she could drink from him. She was immediately suspicious, why would anyone offer to be drank from. His scent read he hadn't been bitten before or marked so he should have no idea the feeling of having your blood fed off of must be like. She felt his fingers thread through her hair before he held it back out of her way. Terra should've questioned him, demanded to know what he was, asked why he'd let her feed such as this...but the primeval ever strong desire for blood overtook her. Her iris's turned black and she bit into his wrist though not too harshly.

His scent lived up to his flavor, his blood was sweet and smooth. What was even better was the sensations, the rush of blood through her system rejuvenating her. Her mind clouded in a sort of cloud 9 high. The good thing about being a vampire is once one was bit, both the vampire and their victim felt the pleasure of the bite, the lovely lightheadedness. She took a few greedy gulps, amazed at how he tasted. But she had to pull away, she forced herself to. If he was going to offer his blood to her she would do as he asked and not drain him. But in the moment she needed to make herself come down from the bloodlusty high. She moved her lips to cover his, kissing him deeply as if unable to stop herself. She pulled away, letting her fangs retract, gradually calming herself, her eyes changing back to their crimson. "S-sorry" she stuttered a bit. She was usually so level-headed, not this animalistic.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image
Alexis closed his eyes with a slight moan though he opened them when he felt her lift her head. He inhaled sharply in surprise when she kissed him, surprised at her choice to do so, though he sighed softly as she retreated. "It's okay... I knew you wouldn't hurt me. You're intelligent and obviously beautiful," he said softly; he simply said what he felt, not mentioning how he... knew... somehow, that she could restrain herself. He wondered if she'd let him kiss her.
Bloodbeauty118

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra looked at Alexis as he said he knew she wouldn't hurt him. She couldn't help but blush at his compliment. Though she was surprised by this herself. She never blushed, now twice in one day. It was because of what he was...whatever he was, it attracted her more than anything she'd ever felt. "I could've you know...I could've killed you...If I wanted to" she tried to defend herself. Thinking she looked weak by not hurting him, that it looked like she wouldn't have been able to. But why was she defending herself against him? And doing such a poor job. She was known quite well for her sarcastic demeanor and snappy comebacks but found herself at a loss. She was questioning all that Alexis could do, he'd offered her his blood and somehow knew she wouldn't hurt him. She wasn't even sure she wasn't going to hurt him...how could he know?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
Alexis shrugged at Terra's words. "I'm well aware of what vampires are capable of since they're stronger, faster, and more agile than 98% of humanity, which is saying nothing of their instincts and other talents which you no doubt know better than I ever would. In my opinion, vampires are in essence the 'predators' of humanity. Every kind of creature has weaknesses, though," he said softly, unaware he was lightly rubbing her silky yet soft pale auburn-bronze hair through his fingers.
Bloodbeauty118

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra was surprised at how much Alexis actually knew about vampires. "I take it you're not a twi-hard like the rest of the idiots out there. I'm proud to say we don't sparkle" she said with a bit of a smile. Yet how much he knew also kept her a bit on edge, that and his mention of weaknesses. He obviously had to know all of hers, it wasn't like they were kept as much of a secret. She felt his hand playing with her hair, threading it through his fingers. She found it soothing though, the gentle tug on her head. She averted her eyes from his to see the first aid kit again. She remembered patching up his hand. She took the gauze and gingerly took his hand in hers. Her bloodlust more or less quenched, letting her actually be near his blood, though the aroma of it still tickled her nose. She got neosporin and gently rubbed it onto the deep cut before wrapping it in the gauze. "It isn't too bad, should be healed in a while" she said, looking back at him with a soft smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:22 am
User Image
Alexis chuckled at Terra's words. "Nope; I find the movies amusing, yet at the same time remarkably idiotic. I wouldn't be all that surprised if there were vampires out there that were 'vegetarian' only feeding on animal blood, but the portrayal just seemed... flat," he said with a slight shrug. He exhaled slowly, blinking as he thought of that show they'd recently started showing called 'True Blood'. "I wonder if it's possible," he muttered as he'd read several of the books while bored. He knew his expression was thoughtful. "I don't know much about the Fae or even if they exist, but they claim vampires are myths, yet I'm sitting next to one," he thought, blinking as he caught the words 'be healed in a while' from Terra. "You may not sparkle, but you're quite beautiful. I see the stories that claim that you gain a form of immortality is true," he said softly as he brushed her cheek with his fingertips.
Bloodbeauty118

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra listened as Alexis explained his view on the Twilight series. She couldn't help but smirk, she still didn't find them that amusing. But that was to be expected with everything they got wrong in it. He then muttered about something being possible. Terra furrowed her brows "Is what possible?" she asked before he complimented her. Her face once again flushed that rosy pink, making her tilt her head away to hide it 'Dammit Terra! What are you, a little schoolgirl?' she cursed herself, acting so out of character around this man. But he was almost irresistible. His scent was intoxicating, his blood was delicious, hell, just the fact that he'd gone and offered her his blood added to it. Her blush darkened as he brushed her cheek gently with his fingertips.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:22 am
User Image
Alexis exhaled. "There's a book series that talks about a Southern waitress who happens to be a telepath... and her encounters with vampires; they made the series into that new show, 'True Blood'.... but the books mention that the waitress is part Fae... I was thinking that since she and I were both telepathic... could it be possible that I'm the same way?" he said quietly. He was well aware that his voice was shy as he spoke to Terra, though if the manner in which vampires were drawn to Fae in that series by Charlaine Harris was anything to go by, then it could explain why Terra had been drawn to him like a magnet.
Bloodbeauty118

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:53 am
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Terra listened as Alexis explained about a book/TV series where a woman was part Fae. Terra's eyes widened, a soft twinkle in them. She stood with a smile "Yes! That has to be it" she said a bit excitedly. She realized she was being overenthusiastic about it and blushed. It would explain her draw to him, the reason she felt butterflies when she just sat near him, the aroma of his blood. She didn't have a need to kill him so much as a need to have him, as if he were extremely important to her. And it would explain why she kept freaking blushing. Terra sat back down. "A Fae...That could make sense" she restated more calmly.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image
Alexis chuckled when Terra stood with an excited expression before she spoke with a enthusiastic tone. "I would say your excitement is amusing, which it is... yet I can honestly say that it makes sense," he said with a smile. "It does raise the question that if there are vampires, it would make sense that there are other races out there," he said with a slight chuckle. "Though I can say that none are quite so attractive," he said teasingly to Terra.
Bloodbeauty118

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Bloodbeauty118

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image
Terra Rose

User Image

Alexis agreed with Terra when she said it would make sense. She smiled with a small blush as he complimented her teasingly. "You underestimate the power a Fae has on a vampire" Terra responded. Why did she tell him that? How much did he know about Fae's and vampires. Terra had to remind herself she'd just met this man and had wanted to kill him not an hour ago. She had to tell herself to stay suspicious. What if this was all an act? He knew he was a Fae and had come after her. Being seduced by a Fae could end very badly for a vampire depending on how strong the Fae was. Though Alexis didn't seem to be too solid of a Fae, she hadn't noticed his scent right away besides the drawing allure. She felt like he had something else in his blood...not just human and Fae...but something else...It tasted sweet as expected, but it had this lingering bitterness to it, that almost made her want to shiver.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:48 pm
User Image
Alexis sighed, shrugging. "I know next to nothing about them other than what mythology claims about them and what those books mention... truth? I don't know s**t, pardon my choice of words," he said with a slight shrug. He noticed her facial expression was thoughtful, as if there were something she was trying to figure out. "There's something you're thinking about deeply, I think. I don't know what could be so interesting about someone like me," he said quietly.
Bloodbeauty118

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:06 pm
User Image
Alexis was thinking while Terra was quiet. They claim that animators are all necromancers... yet who knows how common necromancers really are? I heard from Crispin in Vegas that there's a friend of his that's a necromancer, he thought before he blinked, shivering slightly. Impossible, he thought as he recalled several... strange incidents from his own past though he'd worked hard to forget said past.
Bloodbeauty118

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces