Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:15 pm
Dove only cracked an eye at Yuri, still tense as Henrietta didn't move. She hoped, however, as the bat landed and offered her the stick, that the younger girl would join the boys closer to the fire. It seemed like something she would be into doing, and Dove, even through the haze of irritation, didn't want her to miss out on any of the fun.

"Yes, because a marshmallow is, indeed, the powdered sugar on top of what has already been a walk in the park." she thought to herself. "No thank you. I'm still trying to get used to the other 'experiences' we've encountered," she sighed, looking down to the toes of her boots.

Jace, frowned worriedly across the fire at Dove, then blinked hugely as his marshmallow quickly combust into flames. "Whoa, wait--!" he called in surprise, jerking the stick back out of the flames, and watching in despair as the puffy, flaming ball flew off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:21 pm
Yuri did a slow blink at Dove before turning his face away.

"Sorry Your Highness, I'll learn to control the weather for next time," he retorted in a flat afflec.

The man's dark eyes then widening as a ball of flame shot past his face.

Repede groaned and laid his head on his paws.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 pm
"There's totally a pokémon for that..." Henrietta misunderstood the argument, and the sarcasm, and offered the piece of information for the adults, helpfully.
Then, with Winglet settled back on her head, she turned her attention to the stick... and the treats...
Henrietta held her hands out for a Marshmallow, assuming someone would throw her one...
Then Jace's marshmallow became a sugary comet, but it wasn't really being thrown in her direction, nor what the girl had been wanting anyway.
"Jace! You've become a fire type!" She couldn't stop herself, grinning as she watched the fire-y treat get away. She hadn't considered the danger of it yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:32 pm
While Dove was clearly able to hear Yuri's retort, she replied its a quick and biting "Please. Impress me,", and settled back with a heay glare at him until Henrietta offered her quip, at which she grinned a little. The sudden yell, however, had her at attention again, and she watched the marshmallow roll off, luckily, onto dirt instead of leaves.

Jace sat in silent stillness for a few seconds, then began to giggle uncontrollably, even going so far as to fall back on his back. "Chester, Chester! I'm a fire type like you! Hen said so!" he laughed, poking his stick into the air at random.

The charmander only shook his head, then stole the stick from the boy to prevent any danger of anyone receiving puncture wounds.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:50 pm
Yuri raised his brows at that. He then stood with a sigh and moved from the fire to the far end of the camp, opposite to Dove.

"I don't perform on command, even for royalty."

He then sat down and reclined against a rock with his arms behind his head. Distance, it seems, would be better this evening.

Having taken interest in the falling comet, Link walked over and sniffed at it's charred gooey remains. The Arcanine blinked and huffed as he found it stuck on his nose. The dog lifting his head to point it skyward.

DUN DUN DUN DUUUN!

Link got a burnt marshmallow!

With a slurp of his tongue he freed it from his nose and enjoyed the crispy sweetness in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:15 pm
Henrietta didn't really get it.
She cast a confused look at Dove; royalty?
Well, it wasn't an impossible request, just really difficult... and especially if Yuri didn't /know/ the pokémon she might be referring to.
Discarding the retorts between the adults, Henrietta piped up, helpfully again, with "It's Castform. I saw a whole thing on TV about it. I think others do too, but the TV show was about Castform." So... Yuri should just get a Castform... and control the weather; she probably hadn't thought past 'helpfully supply the name' anyway.

She giggled as Jace went backwards, and then Chester took the stick.
And then again when she saw the big canine taking the fire-y treat.
"Not quite Draco Meteor but still cool- Fire Meteor? Marshmallow Meteor?!" She wanted to name Jace's 'attack'.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm
Dove watched as Yuri walked away, her scowl deepening, and a pang of regret deep...deep down in her chest. "How unfortunate. I half expected you to at least try."

Jace blinked at Chester and sat up, still grinning from ear to ear. "Yeah. Marshmallow Fire Meteor!" he declared, striking a fist into the air. Wen he noticed Yuri move away, however, he calmed a little. "Where are you goin', Yuri?" he asked, confused again. "We gotta make another one!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:27 pm
"No thanks," Yuri said through a mouthful of marshmallow that he had been roasting before leaving the fire.

"The monsters have already started coming out so I'm gonna stay over here where it's safe."  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:55 am
Henrietta blinked, looking between Yuri and Dove as they had yet another exchange.
Yuri's mentions of 'monsters' got a slight frown from her.
"Monsters..?" She looked confused, but after smiling at Jace's reaction, and naming, of the 'marshmallow attack'.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:41 pm
Jace's shoulders fell as Yuri rejected his plea, then frowned at Dove, before looking at Yuri again. "Just cause she's grumpy doesn't mean she's a monster...right?" She was being grumpy, though, and he half resented the fact that it had driven his marshmallow buddy away.

Dove glared at Yuri. "Would you like me to leave? Not sure where I'll go, but I'm sure it couldn't be any less comfortable than the last few days."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:21 pm
Yuri sighed deeply, looking rather annoyed but keeping his voice level as he replied.

"I didn't say that," he told her. "But if you want to go cool off I'm not going to stop you."

Frankly her grumpiness was quite a drag, and she could probably use some time to get away and think. But he didn't plan to drive her out. Jace's question though went unanswered for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:14 pm
"Hey, but you said we could all travel together and stuff..." Henrietta piped up, as Dove offered to leave; she didn't seem to feel the same way as Jace, but she was somewhat hurt that the argument between the adults was threatening, apparently, to split the group up.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:49 pm
Silently, the woman stood and looked to Sparky who followed suit. She hasn't planned to put distance between them and herself, but as things were, she would only explode if she stayed longer. Shaking her head, she walked away from the fire, offering a reassuring, but not quite herself look at Henrietta. "I'll come back."

Jace watched as Dove left the camp, drawing back a little at her typhlosion's glare at Yuri, then shook his head worriedly, confused over te entire situation. "But Yuri, she's leaving! I thought we weren't supposed to go off by ourselves," he reminded him, parroting something the woman herself had told him. "What if the monsters you were talking about get her!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:57 pm
Yuri was silent as Dove took her leave, also not reacting to the Typhlosions glare. Once she was gone though, he got up and joined then by the fire.

"I don't think she has to worry about that," he told Jace as he sat.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:18 pm
Henrietta pouted.
"Soon." She insisted, as Dove said she'd come back, and looked torn about following her or not. "Cuz we're s'posed to all be in the group..."
She turned her head, listening carefully as Yuri and Jace talked about monsters.
"Yeah, she's got Sparky /and/ Trill... A Mew could totally take on a monster!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff