Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] For Everything Else; There's Mastercard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 pm
Well that was convenient. Sera grinned back as she fell into step behind Rosie to go get their food. Before long, the brunette had gotten her food and sat across from her friend, setting her food in front of her first before putting her bags on an extra chair beside her. "It is fun," she readily agreed with a smile, moving to begin preparing her food for its imminent demise in her stomach, "and thanks for inviting me." Italian was one of those wonderful foods that didn't require much effort to eat, or at least this meal didn't - she only needed a fork and that was it.

After a minute or two (and a bite or two of her food), Sera lifted her gaze to her best friend once more. "I still can't believe Luke got feeling back just like that," she mused aloud; the fact still surprised her, as well as reminded her that her own problem wasn't nearly as simple, though she shoved the latter, more selfish feeling down completely for the time being. "How's he been doing lately?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:13 am
"Of course~ I love hanging out with you."
It was a huge relief to have time to get to do things like this, though she still had the impulses to try and organize her day, today she kept having to remind herself that she didn't have anywhere she had to be. Of course, she would not be at all upset if she was back at home with Luke. But right now was girl time with her best friend, and she was going to spend as much time as she could with her.

Speaking of Luke though, Sera asked about him, Rosie perked up and smiled "I am still excited about that." she said, She guessed there was still point in hoping.
"He's doing good! He doesn't need to go to therapy much anymore, his walking is getting better." There was definite delight in her voice and a glow to her cheeks.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:24 am
It had been a while, actually, since the last time she'd had a good chance to hang out with Rosie, now that she thought about it. Usually it had been her and Rosie and Luke - not that she had any issue with that, since Luke was her other best friend, but it was still nice to get some quality girls-only time in sometimes.

Sera took the chance to eat more of her pasta while Rosie spoke, resting her short arm in her lap as she did so, though she tried to keep her focus on her friend as much as possible. "That's good," she commented once she'd taken a break from eating. "I was really surprised too, I didn't think that would ever happen. I'm really glad it did, though, and I'm glad he's walking better. He probably has to get used to it again after not walking or moving his legs at all for so long - but at least he can use them again, and that counts for something. Lots of somethings, actually," she added with a smile. She had been to Rosie's house a lot ever since the accident, and while she knew or saw at least some of those things, it was always nice to get a second and probably more informed opinion on her friend's well-being.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:30 pm
"Mmm yeah, I imagine he's really sore, but he's working through it." She grinned, touching the fork in her hand to the plate. "Evan keeps talking about putting him through some training regimes" she gave a tiny chuckle "I don't think I would even be able to keep up with the kind of work outs Evan does, Luke needs a bit more time to heal, but Evan just gets so excited about that kind of thing." Rounding her shoulders with a smile "Thankfully Alex is a firm voice of reason when it comes to Evan."
She scooped up some food onto her fork "For now, stretches in the mornings, and sometimes when he's feeling up to it some walks."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:36 pm
Sera's eyebrows raised at the mention of Evan's supposed plans. "That's bullshit - unless by 'training regimen' he means 'gentle exercises to help combat muscle loss'," she commented, emphasizing it with a point of her fork towards her friend. "But, it sounds like he's got a good schedule going. Hopefully he won't need to use a cane for too much longer." She couldn't imagine walking with one of those - but then again, she only had one hand and so using a cane would mean she wouldn't be able to carry anything while using it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:28 pm
Rosie smiled in amusement at her friends words "I'm more of less sure he's just teasing, So don't worry." She reassured. "At least I sure hope so, its hard to tell when the twins get in one of their silly moods."

Nodding gently in agreement to Sera's words absently shifting her food around on the plate for a few moments, before she glanced up to Sera.
Sera was her best friend, and had been for some time, she was sure that Sera probably didn't know about the current situation with how Rosie felt about Luke, or how Luke felt either.
To be honest Rosie had been kinda dying to tell someone about it since that night, but had little opportunity or persons to talk to.

It was in silence that Rosie shuffled around a few words, trying to pick out just what to say, in the end, with a growing eagerness she settled with:
"So uh... the other night, I told Luke that I loved him..."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:47 pm
"If he's not," she said with another fork-point, "I'll come kick his a**." Though she spoke completely seriously, her words were probably a joke, given that her small stature and disability would put her at a serious disadvantage.

The brunette began eating once more, though paused when it became obvious that Rosie had something more to say but wasn't sure how to say it. Luckily she wasn't eating anything when the blonde spoke as she might've been liable to spit it out or something. Instead, her eyebrows raised quite a bit and she didn't speak for a few moments, as she didn't know what to say. Such an admission was entirely unexpected, given she had no prior inkling of Rosie's feelings. Or Luke's, for that matter. "Really?" She said at length when she realized she hadn't said anything yet. But really, it was hard to think of what exactly she should say. She almost asked 'why' but realized that probably would've been a rather obvious question, so instead she asked, "What'd Luke say?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:02 pm
The image of Sera beating up on her large football player cousin, and knowing him just taking it made the trainer smile with amusement, chuckling lightly and turning back to her food.

blue eyes peered up at Sera at her silence, taking her expression as answer enough of her surprise.
"That... He loved me too." She replied, blushing and putting a fork of food in her mouth.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 pm
Sera's food lay almost completely forgotten in front of her at this point, and she slowly, absently lowered her hand with her fork still held in her grasp. "I didn't..." She trailed of with a thoughtful frown, trying her hardest to pull up any memories or hints of anything she'd seen that displayed early signs of these feelings she'd been completely oblivious to, but couldn't come up with anything. "I didn't have any idea you guys felt that way."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:55 pm
Once Rosie could talk again she lowered her fork back down onto the plate and looked up to Sera. "Well, I never really told anyone about it... It was just really difficult with everything going on... you know?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:47 pm
"I guess..." She frowned down at her plate, and the action caused her to remember her food again, but instead of continuing to eat she merely started pushing some pasta around with her fork. This topic wasn't something she'd even remotely expected. It hadn't come from left field - it had come from some neighboring field's left field. "I just... wow. How long have you guys felt that way about each other?" How long have I been completely oblivious to this?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:06 am
Rosie could tell this was a shock to her friend, and she wasn't surprised, thought here was a moment of concern that the news that two of her best friends had strong feelings for one another... It would be a big shock for Rosie, that's for sure.

At the question Rosie tilted her head "I don't really know about Luke... but its been a while for me... I always liked Luke, I think it just grew from there, especially in the last few months... or more." yeah, way more.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:03 pm
Rosie's thoughts were entirely correct - this was indeed a big shock for Seraphine, one that she was still having trouble wrapping her head around. Rosie had always been nice and sweet and liked everyone, and Sera had unvoiced worries at times that her friend might suffer from the same poor, manipulative 'relationships' that she'd seen other girls suffer in - not that the brunette would allow such a thing to come to pass anyway - because she was such a nice person. It was such relationships between people their age that had become the norm to her, and indeed those were the only types she thought could happen between anyone their age. Quick to develop, quick to end - they were all fleeting, as were the feelings involved. One developed a strong attraction within a very short time period and then acted on it, and the resulting situation lasted maybe a couple weeks, maybe a few months at most, before it dissolved, usually with hurt feelings on at least one side, if not both. In most cases, usually just one side. Sure, she realized that adults had somehow acquired more healthy, stable relationships, but she'd never once stopped to consider how they'd gotten from point A to point B, or when such a transition might've occurred, if it did at all.

But this, what Rosie was claiming - Rosie, who Sera knew quite well to be an atrocious liar, not that she had any reason to lie about this anyway - went completely against all the brunette knew about relationships. This had been developing for, apparently, months. Probably quite a few months - maybe six, maybe more, she had no idea whatsoever - before it was finally acted on. And, to top it off, it was between her two best friends - that simple fact alone was enough to shock her into silence - but apart from that, she knew them both to be immature in some ways, and both very nice, sweet, and selfless people, and so this whole equation did not compute. She couldn't even begin to think that Rosie plus Luke would equal any of the shallow relationships she'd seen before, or been in herself, but what other kind would anyone their age be in except the only one she'd ever witnessed? It was incredibly difficult for her to wrap her head around, and would clearly require a lot of thinking about. Preferably later - her head was starting to hurt.

"So what are you guys going to do about it?" She asked instead after a poignant, lengthy silence, lifting her gaze to her friend and forgetting about her food again.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:24 pm
The silence that followed what Rosie had said left the blond watching her friend with a growing uncertainty, and curiosity as to how she was actually taking this.

Eyebrows arching slowly, her feed remaining mostly untouched while her friend found her words.
"Do about it? I'm not... sure?" She admired, with a moment of thoughtfulness. "I guess.. Same as before, only now we know how we feel."
She imagined things might chance, now that they were more open about the way they felt about one another, but he was still one of her her best friends and she was still going to be as supportive as she had been before. Though the biggest change was probably that she would get to be more open with showing affection toward him.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:34 pm
Rosie's inexperience in matters such as these was quite clear to the brunette, who lowered her fork so she could itch the side of her head a little before tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "No, I mean, like..." She trailed off with a soft frown, trying to figure out a way to phrase it properly. "Like are you guys gonna start dating or something now. That's usually what happens when two people obviously like each other a lot like that." Or loved a lot, in their case.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff