Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Rp Search Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:11 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:22 pm
Hey there.

I Thought about it for too long and now I'm interested in DragonxKnight.

My first love of my rp characters was a dragon girl and I'd love to revisit her.

I was thinking something along the lines of a Swan Lake type setup. Lemme know if your interest. sweatdrop  

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:38 pm
I'm interested in any of the mystical or historical rps you have listed I don't enjoy modern rps they just don't interest me and I will let you pick perhaps you have one in mind that you like more? I will gladly be the girl in any of these I do try to stick to my own gender as well though occasionally to please another rper I will become male. Let me know which you are interested in and I will appreciate a notice back ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:12 pm
Kairakoi
Hey there.

My first love of my rp characters was a dragon girl and I'd love to revisit her.

I was thinking something along the lines of a Swan Lake type setup. Lemme know if your interest. sweatdrop
yes that's work fine with me  

imsin han namja

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Guenivere ORion
I'm interested in any of the mystical or historical rps you have listed I don't enjoy modern rps they just don't interest me and I will let you pick perhaps you have one in mind that you like more? I will gladly be the girl in any of these I do try to stick to my own gender as well though occasionally to please another rper I will become male. Let me know which you are interested in and I will appreciate a notice back ^^
just choose any of them. i don't care. as long as you are active and post more then one line  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:22 pm
imsin han namja

Why of course sir I can post more than one line I am semi-literate I do believe... If I catagorize myself... I have deciced on the angelxvampire rp if you have any protest let me know and I do believe you said something about coming up with a nice plot? Please do tell me ^^  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:24 pm
Guenivere ORion
imsin han namja

Why of course sir I can post more than one line I am semi-literate I do believe... If I catagorize myself... I have deciced on the angelxvampire rp if you have any protest let me know and I do believe you said something about coming up with a nice plot? Please do tell me ^^
I don't have any plots. their is nothing i can really think of  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:27 pm
imsin han namja

You say something about an arranged marriage? Well why not do something in this lines they both don't know who they are suppose to marry so they both run off they meet in an enchanted forest becoming friends they make their way through danger a few obsticals a little humor light romance, eventually they both get caught and find out they are suppose to be married to one another thus after this they are both akward around one another are forced into marriage but later find out their true feelings yada yada any objections?  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:28 pm
Guenivere ORion
imsin han namja

You say something about an arranged marriage? Well why not do something in this lines they both don't know who they are suppose to marry so they both run off they meet in an enchanted forest becoming friends they make their way through danger a few obsticals a little humor light romance, eventually they both get caught and find out they are suppose to be married to one another thus after this they are both akward around one another are forced into marriage but later find out their true feelings yada yada any objections?
no offense. i'm not really in the mood for an arranged marriage rp. i have 5 of them at the moment. is their anything else  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:38 pm
imsin han namja
[

no romance eh? alright how about an action packed friend thing? To unlikely beings meet [vampire and angel] they get into an argument over something stupid, [i dont know a stream where one is fishing is sacred to the other or something] they fight it out, then after both injury the other in another way, one of the beings follows the other see's that they are seeking a quest for greater power, together they travel different regions of the world meet friends and obsticals and grow a relationship friendly romantic I dont care is that alright? or no?  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

imsin han namja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:31 am
Guenivere ORion
imsin han namja
[

no romance eh? alright how about an action packed friend thing? To unlikely beings meet [vampire and angel] they get into an argument over something stupid, [i dont know a stream where one is fishing is sacred to the other or something] they fight it out, then after both injury the other in another way, one of the beings follows the other see's that they are seeking a quest for greater power, together they travel different regions of the world meet friends and obsticals and grow a relationship friendly romantic I dont care is that alright? or no?
its not that i don't want a romance rp. its just that i don't....want to do an arranged marriage okay. a lot of people have been asking me to do something. and that idea is fine  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:45 am
imsin han namja
Kairakoi
Hey there.

Neat. I'll set up a thread when I get back from work?  

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:06 am
Kairakoi
imsin han namja
Kairakoi
Hey there.

k got it anime real profile or no? I usually just set up an anime pic i like then post age race gender thats about it unless you want a detailed profile layout just let me know ^^ you might have to post yours first  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:47 am
Kairakoi
imsin han namja
Kairakoi
Hey there.

thank you  

imsin han namja

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas