Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 am
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked his head as the door opened; the nurse had pulled him back away from the door as the violet haired ANBU (Yugao) turned off the light. He suddenly shifted his weight and hip tossed the nurse, whom he didn't recognize as Haruno Sakura, straight into the feline masked ANBU, sprawling them both. "No offense, ladies, but service here really is lousy if this is how you treat injured people," he said dryly, wincing as he shifted as his body was still extremely sore. He quickly got dressed, well aware that Naomi would recognize his voice.

"You just had to shoot those who are clearly trying to help us... though where the hell are we... I have no clue," he sighed as he shivered slightly; he knew she knew he only cursed when he was stressed or pissed off, the latter of which didn't happen often. He was sure that she'd only winged him rather than really harm him.
"Do you mind telling me what is going on?" an annoyed voice said as he stepped out of the room to see an imposing blond woman with light brown eyes and an odd diamond tattoo on her forehead. She's strong... yet it seems to me that she's perhaps the head of the hospital, he thought cautiously.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:14 pm
Naomi Lily Quin.

Bag still in hand, Naomi rushed to his side. She never showed pain around anyone but him, but this time, she had to hide just how much pain she was in. Couldn't let him know how the incident had freaked her out. The big chested blonde entered then and she tried to put Thomas between them both knowing she wouldn't risk harming the lady if he was in the way. "What's going on?" Naomi demanded in a very calm, very velvet tone, the tone she knew Thomas would associate with 'tread carefully or she'll eat you'. "You want to know what's going on? How about I run things down for you, hm?" She smiled without a hint of warmth. She'd gleaned enough to know they didn't have cars around here so amended. "First, we're attacked and separated, then when we wake up we're here in this place, I got crazy people going through my stuff, and an even crazier woman trying to sedate me when all I wanted to know is if my best friend." She turned to smile to him with warmth and put a comforting hand on his arm. "Was okay, but no one could tell me so I had to find out for myself, and when I even tried to do that I was beset on by the two crazy people so I shot them and continued on my way here." She made sure her bag was in sight but still around one arm so they couldn't take it when she let it go, and crossed her arms. "Now tell me again," She said with a smile. "Because I don't think I caught it the first time, where are we?"  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:30 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas forced back a slight smile that hid his amusement. "We have to be cautious as the fiancé of one of our shinobi was nearly kidnapped recently and it is unknown if you are with them. As to where you are, you are in Konohagakure no Sato and I am the head of the hospital and village, Tsunade Senju," Tsunade said coolly, unimpressed at the calm if annoyed tone the girl used. Thomas cocked his head, frowning fractionally. "Just how did we end up here?" he sighed. "I don't know, but I intend to find out. Considering your injuries, I assumed you were in a fight with someone, perhaps bandits," Tsunade said irritably. Thomas snorted. "Yeah, it was a bandit with ten wheels and weighed a couple of tons," he muttered, referring to the propane truck that had hit them. He ignored the strange look Tsunade shot him before he shifted his arm backwards without looking, the blond that had been talking to Naomi in her room skidding to a stop with his elbow a couple of inches from hitting her in the nose. He hadn't even noticed the girl, but had heard her running at him from behind.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:45 pm
Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi gave a little glare. Her body felt hot again. "Touch me and you lose that arm." She said turning her head to the blonde who'd been one of the two weirdo's going through her stuff.

"You need to calm down." The blonde said simply.

"Why?" Naomi hissed back. "Why should I listen to anyone here?" She couldn't believe that they were in this place. Moments ago, to her, they'd turned off the 190 freeway heading to a party. She felt the world spin and used the bed to stay up right. She felt hands on her again and moved from them. She contemplated just getting into bed with Thomas but these things seemed to too small for two people. Oh god. She was having a panic attack! She knew the signs. She tried to breathe slowly but nothing worked. She gave a tiny little whine knowing Thomas would definitely hear it. She needed a hug. A long one.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:46 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed, not all that surprised at Naomi's reaction as he hugged her shoulders, rubbing her back gently. He heard a shifting and noticed the blond nurse and the pink haired nurse pushing two of the beds close together. "I will make sure that Kitsune and Eagle do not touch your things again while you rest. I am sure Sakura and Ino will be in from time to time checking in on you," Tsunade said dryly; she noted that the male of the oddly dressed duo didn't seem to get along or like her adoptive grandson.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:01 pm
Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi slowly, at feeling her best friend's touch, started to calm down. She put her head on his shoulder. At the blonde woman's words she looked up at smiled. But she didn't say a word until they left. "Thomas." She breathed. "I may or may not have broken some stitches and over stressed my lungs. and I may or may not be in such pain that I may or may not lose the ability to stand." Yes. Sometimes even to him she didn't out right admit she was in pain. Though as she thought about it. She really shouldn't have shot. . . eagle? She'd have to find him and apologize for putting a bullet in the major artery in his thigh. Oops.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:40 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas tilted his head as the blond nurse helped Naomi onto the bed they'd moved before holding one hand over his friends's chest; he saw her face relax before he glanced at the blond ANBU 'Eagle' as his hand flashed out before his fingers jerked slightly; he felt a slight resistance before a small spurt of blood followed as he blinked, a small bloody misshapen disc hovering just shy of his hand. He had no idea that he had strong affinities for Earth and Wind and a slightly weaker affinity towards Lightning. He was mildly interested that his partner clasped her hand over the wound, the same emerald aura flaring to life as Sakura guided him to sit on the bed as she'd took his pulse and checked his pupils before taking a blood sample with a very slight blush in her cheeks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:14 pm
Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi reluctantly let the blonde nurse assist her to the bed and reluctantly relaxed with the people around. Her eyes went to her friend, trying to not pay attention as Ino redid her stitches. She would not let them see it pained her. Hand clasped tight in his she focused on something else. Or tried too at least. "Hey Pinkie?" Naomi said after a little bit. "Could I have that sedative?"  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:51 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas saw Sakura pull out a small syringe with translucent green liquid and pass it to Naomi. He sighed as he shifted onto the bed, not all that surprised as Sakura ran her glowing hands over him. He wasn't quite sure what she was doing, but he was too tired to comment or ask questions.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:00 pm
Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled a little and injected the sedative. "See you in a few hours, Thomas." She smiled softly as the sedative took hold. "Just don't let them touch my stuff."

"We already told her we wouldn't touch her stuff." Ino growled tugging a little on the string she was stitching Naomi up with. "What do you see in her?"

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:09 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shrugged. "She don't take s**t from anybody and that includes me; if she don't like you, she makes it clear right away. She does tend to be very blunt with her opinion, though. She's also very loyal to her friends," he said with a slight chuckle, missing how the blond grinned at the pinkette's back since the girl seemed to be much like Sakura herself.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:25 pm
Naomi Lily Quin.

Naomi slept deeply as the sedative took hold of her quickly. She dreamt of strange things until dark clouds covered the happy sky and thunder rolled, suddenly she was back in the car, experiencing the accident over and over again. She couldn't breathe, couldn't think. Pain hit her all over and she tried to scream but it felt like someone had shoved a sock in her mouth. Thomas. Where was Thomas? Was he dead too? She tried looking around but she couldn't move. Her body felt heavy, weighed down by something.

In the conscious world she'd been asleep for a short half an hour when she started to mew and paw meekly at the sheets. Her eyes flicked rapidly behind her lids. She seemed to be trying to speak in her sleep but her expression made Ino believe she was in pain. "Sakura," Ino began. "Are sedatives supposed to make people react like this?"

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:41 am
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura frowned. "Rarely, it is possible that someone could dream while sedated though that sedative is meant to be strong enough that she won't have dreams," she said after a moment. Thomas sighed. "What I said to Tsunade was true... the last thing we remember before waking here... was a car accident that I'm almost certain was fatal. A propane truck hit my car from the driver's side by the rear wheel, rupturing the gas tank, which didn't help with how explosive propane is; it wouldn't surprise me if she remembers the accident after we were rear-ended," he said quietly. He noticed the blank looks both nurses were giving him. "Look in my wallet," he sighed as he shifted, pulling the black leather item from his back pocket and handed it to Sakura. Sakura opened it to find any official looking card that read 'Thomas Rae Oliver' and revealed he was seventeen. She blinked as she found a picture of a blond girl with whom she recognized as Naomi and Thomas in front of an odd vehicle with four wheels that was a deep golden orange color with navy blue highlights. She tilted it so Ino could see it as well.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:11 pm
Naomi Lily Quin.

It took an extreme amount of effort and willpower but Naomi was able to force herself to wake and shake off the sedatives. She could still feel the effects of the crash on her body. "Thomas~!" She whined. "Why are you showing them that picture? That's not my hair colour anymore." She forced herself to sit up knowing if she stayed laying down she'd slip back into that state. She sighed knowing what she had. PTSD. Maybe this place was a dream? Maybe. . . but the feel of her gun in her hand. . . wait, why was she holding her gun? She stared down at it and paled. Her hands were covered in blood. She looked up at the mirror, she was covered in blood. The gun was no longer there. She screamed.

"Ah~!" She gasped sitting up in her bed gasping for air. Panic attack! She had to calm down! Oh god! Why had she died her hair blonde? Seriously? Was she an idiot.

"Hey calm down, it's okay." Ino said touching her shoulder.

"Not a dream." She breathed. "It's all real."

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:47 pm
Hikari_Mamo

Thomas Rae Oliver
Sakura sighed."Why wouldn't 'it' be really, that is, if you mean where we are? This is all we've ever known, and if your friend is right... then it's very likely there isn't any going back," she said gently but firmly. Thomas grimaced slightly, looking at the misshapen bullet in his hand. "How did I...?" he muttered, unsure how he'd somehow jerked the bullet out without forceps or even being near the guy. It was as if he he'd somehow magnetized it; unknown to him, that was exactly what had happened.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff