Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Death is Only the Beginning (Fame x Dragon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:07 pm
DragonSlayer Arcos

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Miyrah xxxxxxxx Aram xxxxxxxxxx Dire

She was ripped from Camerons arms and being crushed in the arms of her mothers. “Mom, please, you might…actually kill me!” she gasped out, taking in a giant breath of air when she was released. Her mother began to look over her and examine every inch of her, lifting up her gown in the process “Mother!” she screamed pushing in back down “The doctors already checked me out, can we please go. I’m fine” she whined, her face bright as a tomatoes. “I need to wash this caked on blood out of my hair” she nodded towards Cameron with a frown, upset he was leaving. They just experienced a life and death situation together. She felt like they needed to be in each other’s company right now. “We survived death together, that constitutes something, right mom?” she asked
                                                          “What do you mean honey?” she wondered walking out the hospital and guiding her to the car.
                                                          “I mean, Cam and I need to be together right now, for support or something” she didn’t know what she was talking about honestly, but she had a big urge to be with him
                                                          “Of course sweety, something as tragic as this, of course. But right now you need to rest, go home, take a shower and just relax. Maybe spend some time away from him,” she knew where she was going with this “lets not forget, it was Cameron who got you guys into the accident in the first place…”
                                                          Miyrah tuned her out the rest of the ride home. ‘It wasn’t Cams fault’ she thought to herself. She began to sweat and have flashbacks of the car accident. She shut her eyes and covered her ears, waiting for the ride to be over.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart
        Make a promise to me now.
        Reassure my heart somehow,
        That the love that I feel is
        So much more real than anything.

Cameron's mom led him out the hospital and into the parking garage, there they got into the car and drove off. His mom allowed him to think, looking out the window without comment or questions. After about thirty minutes of driving, they arrived home, where Cameron got out and wandered up the stairs and into the house proper. His mom closed the door behind her and told Cameron to go relax in his room, she would have lunch ready soon.

Heeding her advice, Cameron slowly walked up the stairs, down the hall and into his room. Seeing it exactly as he left it last night was strange. Hard to imagine that over the course of just a few hours everything could change. Cameron stripped off his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. As the hot water pounded away on his back, washing away the dried blood he thought about the night before. The rain, the truck, the impact. The sight of Miyrah bloody and half out of the car. His own bloody and ruined body. The images flashed through his mind of their own accord and he could do nothing to stop them.

He heard a knock on the bathroom door, followed by his mom telling him that lunch was on the desk. Cameron shut off the water, exited the shower and toweled off. He looked at himself in the mirror. No blood, no bruises or wounds to be seen. His body was the same as it had always been. He wrapped the towel around his waist and left the bathroom, noting the plate of food on the desk. Instead he tossed his towel on the floor and crawled into the sheets of his bed. There he lost himself to his dreams.

A few hours later, a knock on his bedroom door woke him from a restless stupor, followed by his mom telling him someone was waiting for him downstairs. Grumbling, Cameron got up, slipped on a pair of sweats and a black wifebeater and left his room. Through the hallway and down the stairs Cameron turned into the living room to see a man in a tailored black business suit waiting for him. The man was tall, pale and ripped, his suit straining to remain whole as the man moved.

"You must be Cameron. My name is Rick Johnson. I was hoping I could have a few words with you about what happened last night." The man says extending a large hand in greeting. Nothing about the man bespoke aggression or danger despite his obvious strength.

Cameron accepted the handshake and sat down as the man did across from him. "I guess that's fine." Cameron says, his eyes searching for any sign that the man believed the accident was his fault.

"Great. First thing's first." Rick said, and snapped his fingers casually. A small and subtle wave of energy emanated from the moment, invisible to all mortals. "There we are, now we can speak freely and honestly." Rick says, and clasps his hands together. "Lets start with the moment when you died."

I've a feeling in my soul,
And I pray that I'm not wrong,
That the life I have now,
It is only the beginning.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image

Her mother pulled into the drive way and Miyrah literally jumped out the car “I think I have PTSD mom,” she said walking up the porch and into the house. Her mom told her to go rest and if she was hungry, let her know. Miyrah nodded and walked up to her room.
                                                          She went straight to her bathroom, undressed and jumped into the shower. She turned the water on, jumping as the cold water rushed down her body. Soon it warmed up and she quickly cleaned up from the horrific event last night. She kept thinking about her dream, and how sad it was. “I have no idea what my subconscious was trying to prove, but…it messed me up” she turned off the shower, dried off and went into her room. She dressed in a thermal footed pajama suit. Soon as she laid down into her bed, there was a knock on her door. “No mom, I’m sleeping” she spoke.
                                                          “A detective is downstairs waiting on you, he’s quite handsome too” she added in a hush voice.
                                                          Not that cared what he looked like, she just wanted to get it over with. She shuffled downstairs and walked into the living room a man in a tailored suit stood up and towered over her, he extended his hand and she took it “Miyrah, nice to me you. I’m Mark Smith,” he sat back down, Miyrah followed.
                                                          “Have you talked to Cameron yet?” she inquired.
                                                          “My partner is on his way to do just that, I’m here however; to ask you,” he paused, snapped his fingers together, and a small wave of energy emitted from the tip of his finger, expanded and engulfed the room “about the night you died” he finished.
                                                          Miyrah looked at in in shock, “What did you just do? And I’m not dead. Are you blind, I’m right here” she slapped her chest to emphasize her point.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:55 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron wasn't expecting anywhere near a questions so straight forward or completely insane. A mirthless laugh rose in Cameron's throat until he was raked with tremors as he tried to catch his breath. "I don't know what you're talking about dude. I didn't die, if I did I wouldn't be here talking to you now would I?" Cameron retorts his voice steady.

Rick just looks at him for a moment then turns his head to the look out the window. "Its scary I know. I remember when I went through something similar. It was a drive by shooting for me, I was literally in the wrong place at the wrong time. Took three bullets, one to the leg which shatter my femur, one to the stomach, and one to the chest which clipped a lung. My I was rushed to the hospital, but by the time I got there, I had already lost so much blood and the damage was to severe." Rick says his voice quiet. "I remember everything going black, then waking up in this abyss of white. No one and nothing around me. I thought I was in some kind of shock, like I was slipping away from my body, and my mind was trying to make it easier, you know?" Rick pauses for a moment

"Then this woman appeared before me, and offered me a choice. I could either move on, or come back since it wasn't my time to die yet. I chose to come back." Rick pauses here a moment, "When I woke up, my injuries were gone, the doctors were in hysterics, but luckily the Grimms were there to mediate the situation."

Cameron listened to the man speak, all the while thinking he was crazy until he recounted the events that he and Miyrah had endured as well with the strange white place and the woman. He had thought it was a dream created from his slightly crazed brain. "What do you mean 'the Grimms where there to mediate the situation?' What are Grimms?" Cameron asks, keeping his voice neutral.

Rick looks at him for a moment, then answers. "Grimms are people whom chose to return to the world. Like me, and like you and Miyrah. You would think it would be simple 'Okay away you go until next time.' But it isn't that simple. When we choose to come back, we become Grimms."

Cameron just sat there, doubts and accusations whirling around in his head, most of which he thought the man was completely crazy. "Okay...What is so special about these Grimms then?" Cameron asks.

Snapping his fingers again, a flare of blue fire burst from his finger tip and rose into the air. It remained floating burning and flickering with a life of its own. "Grimms possess unique abilities. I and my partner Mike possess the ability to use sorcery, a rare ability among Grimms. Each and every single Grimm possess at least one power, though most possess a handful of different skills. As Grimms, we are responsible for protecting the world, human and magical alike. That is why we possess these gifts. You and Miyrah are Grimms now as well, so our burden falls to you two." Rick finishes and lets the fire dissipate into the air.

Cameron felt his world spinning out of control. The man was crazy, had to be. He too had to be crazy, but deep down something accepted this tail and the sight of the magical fire. "No way, you're insane. Get out of my house!" Cameron shouts, and points at the door. As he does so, a strange tingling sensation floods through his body, through his arm and a moment later a blast of fire erupts from his finger tip and streaks towards the door, completely destroying it on impact. A slight wave of tiredness rushes through Cameron and complete and utter shock rushes through his body. He looks at his hand to find no damage to it what so ever, the tingling sensation gone.

A slight smile curls Ricks lips. "Well if I am crazy, what just happened?" He asks.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

Mike gave a small sympathetic smile, he was once in her place too. Scared, alone, full of doubt and mistrust.
                                                          "Im not trying to scare you, I'm not trying to upset you but, you can’t tell me the conversation you and Cameron had with the Deity was just a dream?” he could tell from the look on her face that she knew what he was talking about “Never the less, you both made the choice to come back to the living world and now you have a duty to protect it. You’re a Grimm” he said
                                                          “I thought that was just a dream,”Miyrah muttered to herself “what do you mean I’m a Grimm, what’s a Grimm?” she began chewing the bottom of her lip, a nervous habit she could never shake. She looked around her to see if her mom could hear anything.
                                                          “Youre fine, I placed a sound barrier around us, your mother just hears a normal conversation. Now, to explain what a Grimm is, we are protectors of the earth, human and magical alike. The world isn’t what you know, there’s more to it. You and Cameron are part of it now” Mike held out his hand and created a ball of energy, it hovered over his palm.
                                                          Miyrah didn’t back away like she thought she would. Granted this man did sound crazy but she felt so different from her usual self after the accident. Like when she had the overwhelming urge to just be near Cameron, she had never felt that feeling before, ever. She slowly moved closer to mike and went to touch the strange ball on energy, Mike quickly shut his hand around it.
                                                          “I wouldn’t touch that if I were you” he smiled “You’re taking this pleasantly well” he added, Miyrah nodded.
                                                          “I believe you, it’s all strange, but I don’t feel normal anymore.” She ran her hands through her hair and gave a big sigh. “Deep down, I know what you’re saying is the truth. I have to talk to Cameron, can I go and see him?” she wondered
                                                          “I don’t see that being a problem.”

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron just looks at his hand then at the shatter remains of the once beautiful door, then at his hand again. "How?" Cameron asks, his voice small and weak.

"Our powers are tied to our emotions. Especially elemental powers, like fire. To gain control of our powers, we learn to control our emotions." Rick says simply. "Training for you and Miyrah will being tomorrow. No exceptions, until you two can control your powers, you are both dangers to yourselves and innocent people." Rick says, and snaps his fingers again. A moment later the door fragments rise into the air and begin to stack themselves together, rebuilding the door to its former glory.

It was then that Cameron noticed that no one has interrupted them or responded to the door episode. "Why hasn't my mom come by? Or responded to what just happened? I doubt a small explosion would be easily missed." Cameron questions.

"Simple, when we first met I cast a small spell on your mom. She is currently doing laundry and other chores around the house. Only something that directly affects her will break the spell." Rick explains. "You have been thrust into a world you never knew or believed to exist, and now you will play a role in it. Be ready to open your mind for only by doing so can you hope to survive in the coming days." Rick says rising to his feet. "Also, it is the duty of a Grimm to ensure that humans never learn about Grimms or the magical world." And with that, Rick vanished like he had never been there to begin with.

Cameron blinked once, twice, three times when the man simply disappeared before his eyes. After everything that had happened, Cameron felt like he was going to explode if he didn't get out of the house quick. Not even bothering to change or put shoes on, Cameron dashed out of the front door, and down the sidewalk. It was raining again today, but he didn't feel the rain or the cold, he was lost in his own thoughts, and his body was on autopilot. Instinctively, he started towards Miyrah's house though it was a good 5 miles away, it would give him time to get his head on straight.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image

Miyrah felt as though she was still in a dream. This was the stuff you only saw in movies, and maybe that's why she wanted to believe it so bad. After Mike explained to her that they will begin training tomorrow and gave a long spiel about protecting the earth, it's inhabitants and protecting the secret of the Grimms, he vanished. Which was another earth shattering moment for Miyrah. She had to tell someone, she had to tell Cameron about it all. She put on a pair of slippers (it was the only thing that fit over her thermal footed pajamas) and ran out onto her porch and grabbed her bike. Clumsily she carried it down her porch and into the pouring rain she began her journey to Cameron's house. She didn't want to wait until tomorrow to see him, she couldn't wait. She had so many questions still, she was thrilled, excited, scared and happy, all the emotions were overwhelming. She could feel someone approaching as well, and fast. She didn't know how but she knew it was Cameron, she could feel him and he had the same emotions as her. When she saw him in the distance she began peddling faster, she clamped down of the breaks and skidded to a stop. Letting her leg over the bike she let it fall to the ground and just stood there waiting for him. When he got within speaking distance the only thing she could think of to say was.
                                                          "Sorry, I was going to call but, I lost my phone in the wreck." she blushed at this, she was in such a hurry to see him she didn't think to change or call to give a heads up she was coming over in her pjs. She saw he was in the same predicament too "You forgot your shoes," she pointed out with a huge grin, opening her arms for a hug.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:43 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

The rain soon soaked through the small amount of clothing Cameron had on, leeching away the heat from his body, but he didn't notice the cold or anything else. What kept playing through his head was the conversation he had just had. What have I gotten into? Cameron wonders to himself as he continues to walk. His daze is ended when he hears a familiar voice in front of him. Looking up he sees Miyrah before him on a bike. "Oh yeah, mine too." Cameron says, having forgotten completely about the wonders of technology. "Nice pjs, don't quite remember ever seeing those before." Cameron says, trying to play it cool, but immediately falls into the arms of the young woman holding her tight as if letting go could end the world.

"I am so confused Miyrah! We died, then we got to come back to life. Now some weirdo with crappy magic tricks is saying we have to protect the world? Am I going crazy?" Cameron wonders. Then realizes they are out in the pouring rain in nothing but bedware. "Lets go somewhere dry huh?"

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:07 am
User Image

She held onto Cameron and poked him in the chest "I'm sensing...Cameron! Are you embarrassed?" She wondered if that was what she felt. She couldn't explain it but it felt like he was somehow transferring his feelings to her, she scrunched up her nose to his comment about her pjs "Ha, yeah. They are supposed to be sexy, are they doing the trick?" She teased with him, she then got serious when he began to confide in her about his encounter with the man, who used a cheap magic trick. She blushed about that comment, she wouldn't tell him she thought it was really amazing.
                                                          "You're right, let's get out of the rain, I don't want us catching a cold" she pulled from him and went to pick up her bike, her slippers were soaked through and she was freezing. "I hate the rain," She told him again "where do you wanna go? I advise we stay away from my house, my mom is playing the victim," she walked back over to him, guiding her bike "I didn't even tell her where I was going" she began chewing her bottom lip again.
                                                          "I don't know about you Cam, but I was left with more question then less. What the hell is going on?"
                                                          They were only kids. She was still in high school but now they have to protect the world? How could she juggle homework, part time job, dance and saving the world "I'm just one person!" She shouted out of nowhere.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron narrowed his eyes at Miyrah, "What do you mean you're sensing?" He asks. However the idea of getting out of the rain sounds better than just standing in it looking like a couple of weirdoes. "Come on my place isn't too far. And your mom playing the victim isn't very surprising. Remember when you broke your arm? She cried about all the extra stuff she would have to do for you." Cameron says with a little to much irritation in his voice. At his statement, a small fire ignites in the grass next to them only to be put out by the rain shortly after. Cameron however didn't notice the strange occurrence.

"We are just highschool kids, and they want us to do what? Protect and Serve some strange world we never knew existed. I don't buy it, either the world was gone absolutely insane or we have. I'm not sure which one it is yet." A few minutes later, they arrive at Cameron's house. He leads them up the front steps and into the house, them up the stairs and into his room. Without a word, Cameron goes to his closet and pulls out a pair of sweat pants and a long sleeved shirt and hands them to Miyrah along with a pair of his briefs. "Sorry, I don't exactly have woman's clothes to lend out." Cameron says with a shrug. "The bathroom is through that door, if you wanna take a hot shower be my guest, just leave the wet clothes in the bathroom when you're done." With that, Cameron takes off his soaking wet undershirt and strips off his pants without a moment's hesitation, he wasn't shy about his body and he had been with enough girls and guys to make being naked in front of people seem more natural then it should be. "See something you like?" Cameron teased Miyrah before stepping into another pair of dry sweat pants.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:28 pm
User Image

She nodded in agreement while following him up the the stairs to his house. “Yeah, maybe we are the crazy ones. I think we hit our head one too many times during that crash” she punched her fist into her palm.
                                                          She follows him to his room and eagerly takes the clothes offered to her “Nah, these are perfect oh my god!” she shouted quickly covering up her eyes when he stripped “Cameron!” feeling around the room until she makes it to the bathroom door “I’m not one of your girlfriends!” she shouts slamming the door behind her. “Ive never seen your junk before….until now!” she was blushing like crazy “I guess it’s a compliment,” she spoke with her head against the back of the door “I’m glad you’re comfortable enough around me to take our friendship to the next level” she laughed as she too stripped naked and traded her cold wet pajamas for warm briefs, sweats and long sleeve shirt, she was swimming in his clothes.
                                                          Miyrah walked out the bathroom with a fake limp “Yo! Cuz! My homie!” she joked around, trying to imitate a rapper. “No? Not cool? Whatever,” she runs and jumps onto his bed “I love your bed, its so comfy” Miyrah takes his covers and wraps them around her “So,” she let out a rather long sigh “I still have so many questions, she confessed.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron couldn't help himself, he smile and genuinely laughed at her freakout. "Come on Miyrah, not like you haven't seen a naked man before!" Cameron teased back, though honestly he didn't know and really didn't want to know that part of her life. When she came out of the bathroom, trying to impersonate a rapper, Cameron couldn't help but laugh again. This was how the two of them were simple and casual. "I know right, my bed is the best, it only takes a few minutes to fall asleep in it."

Cameron frowns at what Miyrah says, "Can we just not talk about for a few minutes please?" Cameron mutters irritably and a moment later the trashcan by his desk erupts in flames. Jumping with surprise, Cameron curses and rushes into the hallway, coming back with a fire extinguisher. Pulling the pin, Cameron coats the fire in the solution sighing when the last remnants of red and orange die. "This is what I'm talking about, crazy! Totally crazy!" Cameron says, putting the extinguisher down and sitting on the desk chair with his hand over his face. "Have you done anything weird like this yet?" Cameron asks through his hands, not even looking at Miyrah.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image

She gave him and frown and apologized “Ok, we don’t have to talk about it the rest of the night” he was right about the bed though, she was nodding off. That was until the trash can burst into flames. She watched in horror as Cam fled about the room trying to put it out. “I have never had anything weird like that,” she pointed to the trash can “But I am now a firm believer in spontaneous combustion” she could feel how upset he was and gets up, walking over to him she speaks “Heeey, look at me,” she kneels infront of him and pulls his hands away from his face then gently guides his face to face her “its going to be alright Cameron” she says, staring him directly in the eyes. “I’m scared and confused too, but I rather be going through this with you than with anyone else.” Miyrah places a hand over his chest and frowns “Youre heart is beating so fast Cameron,” she frowns “Im sorry, I’m not sure how I can help you” she begins to tear up “What can I do to help you understand Im in this with you?” she felt extremely emotional for some reason “I swear, I’m not on my period!” she burst out laughing at her own joke.

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Cameron Earnehart

Cameron reluctantly allows Miyrah to pull his hands away from his face and look him in eyes. "It just, a lot to process, ya know." Cameron says, taking her hands in his. "In that case you can keep my underwear, though I bet you were going to anyways." Cameron says, blinking an eye then moving back before she could hit him. It was weird it was like the moment Miyrah touched his chest, the negative emotions disappeared, leaving him feeling better. "You hungry?" He asks, getting up and offering her a hand up. "Thanks for being here with me, Miyrah. You're..." At a loss for words, Cameron just lets his mouth clamp close. Miyrah was one of the most amazing people he knew, and he loved her in a long-time-best-friend way.

Fame God

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

I Love Wine

Married Divorcee

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:59 pm
User Image

She smiled and took his offered hand and pulled herself up “How’d you know I was going to keep your underwear? You must of figured out I was going to sell them to one of your crazy ex-girlfriends. Perhaps Sarah? Or Amy?” she teased. As if on que to his question her stomach growled.
                                                          “I’m starving actually and I’m so tired too” she began to drag her feet “Carry me Cam, please. I can’t go on” Miyrah stopped walking and just stood there “Im not moving until you let me piggy back ride you, it’s been ages. Is it because I’m too big for you now?” she gave a small pout. She wouldn’t let him know it was because she was a little disappointed that he didn’t finish his praise about her; so, she played it off like she didn’t care “You needn’t say anymore Cam, I’m amazing. God threw out the mold when he made this girl” she let her mind wander for a moment and Cam’s personality came to mind, she wondered if those traits had any effect of his fire powers he acquired, it was so fascinating to her, he was so fascinating to her.

DragonSlayer Arcos

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces