Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Getting ready to go outside... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your daily high temp is mainly
  Above freezing atm
  below freezing atm
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:36 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

I wish I was driving, but Ronnie won't let me. -____-
Neither will my uncle. I also don't have the time that it would take to drve all the way up there, I'm only going to get to see him for three days and most if it will be meeting the future in laws. emotion_facepalm

I want to drive though, I like exploring~ But alas.

Youre getting married? how did I not know this...did I know this?

Yeah I love driving too, but I agree with the time thing. Like when I drove from OH to NV it was a similar distance, and I was driving alone, so I split it across 3 days.

No you didn't lol. We haven't officially announced it at this point, because we don't want to give my uncle a coronary and his parents haven't even met me yet. Just being respectful of the family kind of thing.

But I've been engaged for a while now (since June). We're planning to tie the knot when he moves back in July, now that my living situation is pretty much figured out. It was very nice, he even let me pick the ring I wanted. :3

User Image
Simple people, simple ring lol.
I don't get to wear it a lot though since I work in food though. But I usually have it around my neck.

Yeah, that's what makes it a little complicated, since I'm at the restaurant so much you know? But we're planning February for that time because his parents (who do treatment foster care for sex offender minors) will be sending the boys to respite, and the store will be very slow business wise. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:37 pm
Citrus Novii

MASSACHUSEEEEETTS

It's actually really easy to get where you are!
o:
I'll have to come visit you next time I go!
I have no idea how to drive in the snow, so, pfffff~
My plane lands in Hartford, CT too. D:

THE BOYFRIEND TOLD ME THERE WAS SNOW IN OCTOBER.
I don't have to wear a jacket yet...well I do anyways but that's because I love my coat and scarves so much...; 3;

Oh that song. xP
Someone posted in Facebook when it came out.

I'm surprised it you weren't really that far away from me. 2 hours isn't that bad. It takes me 2 hours to see my family in the Cape.
I don't know how to drive so I wouldn't know what it was like to drive in the snow. xP I'll know soon enough though because I pain on getting my learner's permit soon (I've been a lame-o with this for a long time. x.x Don't judge me).

Yes it snowed. i think it was just a few flurries or something. I didn't get to see it I was in class.

I like to wear my scarf. :3 my finger glove/mittens and scarf of my favorite accessories when it gets cold. But my coat is pretty sweet too, I guess. I don't like feel restricted. I'm usually unzipped all the time.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:52 pm
Citrus Novii

Youre getting married? how did I not know this...did I know this?

Yeah I love driving too, but I agree with the time thing. Like when I drove from OH to NV it was a similar distance, and I was driving alone, so I split it across 3 days.

No you didn't lol. We haven't officially announced it at this point, because we don't want to give my uncle a coronary and his parents haven't even met me yet. Just being respectful of the family kind of thing.

But I've been engaged for a while now (since June). We're planning to tie the knot when he moves back in July, now that my living situation is pretty much figured out. It was very nice, he even let me pick the ring I wanted. :3

User Image
Simple people, simple ring lol.
I don't get to wear it a lot though since I work in food though. But I usually have it around my neck.

Yeah, that's what makes it a little complicated, since I'm at the restaurant so much you know? But we're planning February for that time because his parents (who do treatment foster care for sex offender minors) will be sending the boys to respite, and the store will be very slow business wise. ^_^

Congrats hun...so did you purposefully say that so I could call you out on it? XD.

Yeah rings can be annoying sometimes, I miss having a ring. I had a ring that I wore for about 9 years before I lost it. And yeah having to take it off for things can be a problem. That is a really nice ring though. I like simple ^_^

Amd sounds like a good plan ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

MASSACHUSEEEEETTS

It's actually really easy to get where you are!
o:
I'll have to come visit you next time I go!
I have no idea how to drive in the snow, so, pfffff~
My plane lands in Hartford, CT too. D:

THE BOYFRIEND TOLD ME THERE WAS SNOW IN OCTOBER.
I don't have to wear a jacket yet...well I do anyways but that's because I love my coat and scarves so much...; 3;

Oh that song. xP
Someone posted in Facebook when it came out.

I'm surprised it you weren't really that far away from me. 2 hours isn't that bad. It takes me 2 hours to see my family in the Cape.
I don't know how to drive so I wouldn't know what it was like to drive in the snow. xP I'll know soon enough though because I pain on getting my learner's permit soon (I've been a lame-o with this for a long time. x.x Don't judge me).

Yes it snowed. i think it was just a few flurries or something. I didn't get to see it I was in class.

I like to wear my scarf. :3 my finger glove/mittens and scarf of my favorite accessories when it gets cold. But my coat is pretty sweet too, I guess. I don't like feel restricted. I'm usually unzipped all the time.

I can't judge you! It took me forever to get mine lol.

Snow...such a bizarre thing.
I hope it freezes this year so I can take a video of my town to show you how RIDICULOUSLY we Texans handle even the smallest bits of ice. Myself included.

SCARVES ARE WONDERFUL AND CHEAP.
Everytime I go to the store I have to tell myself no. xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:04 pm
Sagebomb

Congrats hun...so did you purposefully say that so I could call you out on it? XD.

Yeah rings can be annoying sometimes, I miss having a ring. I had a ring that I wore for about 9 years before I lost it. And yeah having to take it off for things can be a problem. That is a really nice ring though. I like simple ^_^

Amd sounds like a good plan ^_^

Thank you, and nah I mis spoke? Mis typed?
Well kinda mis whatevered. It's easier to not mention it in speech than it is in writing. Or at least, stuff is like that for me. Much easier to be honest and open on the internet!

You should feel special though, you're the only one I've told lol, now the ENTIRE GUILD CAN KNOW.

I've had a few almost talismen-like pieces of jewelry that I've worn for years at a time, like for most of my high school career I wore a, like a dog tag chain (with the little metal beads and stuff? See them on fan pulls too) with a Big Y coin (grocery store chain in the northern US), wore it for like...four years. Then I lost it. :<
Very sad day~

Thank you. c:
Simple is nice, I don't really like gemstones (not to say that I am not magpie like or anything, I still stop and stare lol) but they're a bit too...expensive for me. I don't really agree with the prove your love with your wallet thing anyways so whatever~ Isn't it like, tradition to pay three and a half months salary for an engagement ring or something?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:08 pm
WHY MUST EVERYONE LIVE SO FAR AWAY FROM ME?!
Y'old farts cat_emo  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:12 pm
Citrus Novii

I hope it freezes this year so I can take a video of my town to show you how RIDICULOUSLY we Texans handle even the smallest bits of ice. Myself included.

Good. xP I would have had mine when I was 16-17, but driver's ed classes were expensive and I thought I was helping my parents out by not going. lol.

I only like snow when it first falls, but when it gets brown and patchy looking it's so ugly and I hate it. And I want nothing more but for spring to come.

I own only two scarves. and both of them my mom crocheted for me. I have a white one she gave me when I was younger. And I black one she made for me two Christmas' ago. I wear the black one mainly. I haven't worn the white one in awhile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:16 pm
Citrus Novii

Well kinda mis whatevered. It's easier to not mention it in speech than it is in writing. Or at least, stuff is like that for me. Much easier to be honest and open on the internet!

You should feel special though, you're the only one I've told lol, now the ENTIRE GUILD CAN KNOW.

I've had a few almost talismen-like pieces of jewelry that I've worn for years at a time, like for most of my high school career I wore a, like a dog tag chain (with the little metal beads and stuff? See them on fan pulls too) with a Big Y coin (grocery store chain in the northern US), wore it for like...four years. Then I lost it. :<
Very sad day~

Thank you. c:
Simple is nice, I don't really like gemstones (not to say that I am not magpie like or anything, I still stop and stare lol) but they're a bit too...expensive for me. I don't really agree with the prove your love with your wallet thing anyways so whatever~ Isn't it like, tradition to pay three and a half months salary for an engagement ring or something?

XD I guess its also easy for people online to not notice small things unless they really care emotion_kirakira . But the inlaws was a big giveaway to me XD.

Yay for cracking it for the guild XD.

Yeah I dont know what the expectation for rings is. I do like cubic zirconias they are usually flawless, and a lot cheaper than diamonds. I still like them small though. I have given them as gifts before because I thought they looked cute. But yeah worth of ring I think is something to be decided between the couple. Im a more practical person myself, and I would expect the girl I marry to be practical as well. But I could understand if they still wanted a ring of a certain style or worth.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:59 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Good. xP I would have had mine when I was 16-17, but driver's ed classes were expensive and I thought I was helping my parents out by not going. lol.

I only like snow when it first falls, but when it gets brown and patchy looking it's so ugly and I hate it. And I want nothing more but for spring to come.

I own only two scarves. and both of them my mom crocheted for me. I have a white one she gave me when I was younger. And I black one she made for me two Christmas' ago. I wear the black one mainly. I haven't worn the white one in awhile.

I've been driving for a long time myself, but I've only been legal for like a year now. xD
It's stupid getting your license here though...like severely. Our DMV/RMV is so 1960s, and only like 2 people work there at any given time so you never know if you'll even get to test that day lol. They finally got a number system so that was a HUGE deal.

I love to crochet and knit...but I always mis count my stitches...; n;
That's cute that your mom did that for you! My mother (biological even, not often I bring her good qualities up!) is a fantastic knitter? Knitee?

CHCCCCHCHHHHHH DOES THE BLACK ONE REPRESENT YOUR SOUL?
I'm kidding.
I'm sorry, I can't control myself. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:04 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Very sad day~

Thank you. c:

XD I guess its also easy for people online to not notice small things unless they really care emotion_kirakira . But the inlaws was a big giveaway to me XD.

Yay for cracking it for the guild XD.

Yeah I dont know what the expectation for rings is. I do like cubic zirconias they are usually flawless, and a lot cheaper than diamonds. I still like them small though. I have given them as gifts before because I thought they looked cute. But yeah worth of ring I think is something to be decided between the couple. Im a more practical person myself, and I would expect the girl I marry to be practical as well. But I could understand if they still wanted a ring of a certain style or worth.

emotion_yatta
...True. I did not really realize I typed it like that.

True, they are equally pretty, granted I probably couldn't tell the difference between a diamond and cubic zirconia even on a good day. Just so much shine! I like really brassy stuff, or Wicca inspired stuff but I'm just cool like that I guess lol.

Yeah I understand wanting something of a certain worth or value, mostly because it's not different at all from self not wanting really anything of notable worth. I feel awkward enough with my grandmother's jewelry and I only wear her rings when I'm feeling sentimental. xD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:14 pm
Citrus Novii

emotion_yatta

True, they are equally pretty, granted I probably couldn't tell the difference between a diamond and cubic zirconia even on a good day. Just so much shine! I like really brassy stuff, or Wicca inspired stuff but I'm just cool like that I guess lol.

Yeah I understand wanting something of a certain worth or value, mostly because it's not different at all from self not wanting really anything of notable worth. I feel awkward enough with my grandmother's jewelry and I only wear her rings when I'm feeling sentimental. xD

XD fair enough.

Honestly most people cant, there have been tests where even diamond experts get it wrong when they arent allowed to use thier tools. (Aka there is a slight weight difference for diamonds vs CZ of the same size, slightly different xray qualitys, and a couple other things. But with just eyes and magnification/microscope they are effectivly the same.

I wouldnt say I like wicca stuff as much as I like pagan stuff/celtic stuff. But Im more oldschool that way XD.

Yeah Im primarily function over form...but when function can allow for form, then form is sometimes nice too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:19 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

emotion_yatta

XD fair enough.

Honestly most people cant, there have been tests where even diamond experts get it wrong when they arent allowed to use thier tools. (Aka there is a slight weight difference for diamonds vs CZ of the same size, slightly different xray qualitys, and a couple other things. But with just eyes and magnification/microscope they are effectivly the same.

I wouldnt say I like wicca stuff as much as I like pagan stuff/celtic stuff. But Im more oldschool that way XD.

Yeah Im primarily function over form...but when function can allow for form, then form is sometimes nice too.

Makes sense 3nodding

Well I guess if you want to term it THAT WAY THEN YEAH.
I just used to hang out with the black magick kids (like one kid had a spell book...said he was going to open a portal in his basement kind of black magick kids (bounced out pretty fast after that)) a lot when I was in school... and really fell in love with the shapes of like pentacles and the kind of woven tree branches looks, stuff like that.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:25 pm
Citrus Novii

Makes sense 3nodding

I just used to hang out with the black magick kids (like one kid had a spell book...said he was going to open a portal in his basement kind of black magick kids (bounced out pretty fast after that)) a lot when I was in school... and really fell in love with the shapes of like pentacles and the kind of woven tree branches looks, stuff like that.

I was wicca when I was ~16-18, but I grew out of it XD.

Met a guy on the train, who was fun to hang out with. He was a furry who often wore his fur suit. He was kinda weird, would often scratch my back or chest, and bit me a few times. Kinda took his furry thing pretty seriously XD.

Anyways he shared his spell book with me. One he made himself, wrapped in leather. I read a few of his spells and asked why they were missing some things (Since I know enough to know where certain things should be in spells). Basically he said it was for protection so noone else who finds his book could use it.

But then wicca is more about white magick than dark. But then that also depends if its garderian wicca (1950s) or Crowlyian wicca (Early 1900s). Early wicca was more self focused and did have darker roots. Unlike the 50s revival which is more about positive energys which was the wicca I was more into.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:35 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Makes sense 3nodding

I was wicca when I was ~16-18, but I grew out of it XD.

Met a guy on the train, who was fun to hang out with. He was a furry who often wore his fur suit. He was kinda weird, would often scratch my back or chest, and bit me a few times. Kinda took his furry thing pretty seriously XD.

Anyways he shared his spell book with me. One he made himself, wrapped in leather. I read a few of his spells and asked why they were missing some things (Since I know enough to know where certain things should be in spells). Basically he said it was for protection so noone else who finds his book could use it.

But then wicca is more about white magick than dark. But then that also depends if its garderian wicca (1950s) or Crowlyian wicca (Early 1900s). Early wicca was more self focused and did have darker roots. Unlike the 50s revival which is more about positive energys which was the wicca I was more into.

Well...at least your dude seemed harmless, what was his animal?
I can't say I've ever met a furry before~

The one this dude at my school had was one that was pretty new, kinda had the barnes and nobles look to it. But that's more of my opinion now than then. Then I just thought he was an aficionado in crazy town. ODDLY ENOUGH THOUGH, I was also bitten by this guy. It was very...weird. I also recall punching him after words and he lifted me up threw me over his shoulder and put me in a trash can.

Only time that's ever happened and I made a decision that I never want to be lifted up by any person EVER again lol.
This kid like, dressed up like the Crow and got suspended for not taking the trench coat off. emotion_facepalm

...IT'S GOOD TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OMG. That's a twist, I usually get the Google engine turning on obscure stuff like this lol.
I never really could have considered myself Wicca or Pagan or whatever (I guess I was like 14 or 15) but I had pretty much decided already that I respected nature and human motives a bit more than organized religion, so looking up stuff like that led me to research Wicca and I kind of had a minor obsession with the sub culture/religion for a little while.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:46 pm
Citrus Novii
[

Well...at least your dude seemed harmless, what was his animal?
I can't say I've ever met a furry before~

The one this dude at my school had was one that was pretty new, kinda had the barnes and nobles look to it. But that's more of my opinion now than then. Then I just thought he was an aficionado in crazy town. ODDLY ENOUGH THOUGH, I was also bitten by this guy. It was very...weird. I also recall punching him after words and he lifted me up threw me over his shoulder and put me in a trash can.

Only time that's ever happened and I made a decision that I never want to be lifted up by any person EVER again lol.
This kid like, dressed up like the Crow and got suspended for not taking the trench coat off. emotion_facepalm

...IT'S GOOD TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OMG. That's a twist, I usually get the Google engine turning on obscure stuff like this lol.
I never really could have considered myself Wicca or Pagan or whatever (I guess I was like 14 or 15) but I had pretty much decided already that I respected nature and human motives a bit more than organized religion, so looking up stuff like that led me to research Wicca and I kind of had a minor obsession with the sub culture/religion for a little while.

He seemed to idenify more with the white tiger, but his dress was a arctic fox. Yeah he was harmless. Many people on the train didnt really know how to take him. (we were in the business class, since I decided to pay extra to not have to sleep and stay in a cramped car) which meant we often hung out in the back car which was a lookout car only for sleeper cars people. But since I was okay with furry culture and somewhat understand it, he seemed to gravitate towards me a bit more. I could tell he annoyed some people though. There were times he would put his arm around mine, or rest on my shoulder. Im sure some people thought he was my partner. I am just indifferent enough to let him do it and not care. (he was about 4 years younger than me, kinda cute like a dog...) I would probally go there is I wasnt straight XD....probally not still if I was gay though. (he was very gay though, he was moving to be with his boyfriend).

Are you saying you dont always know what I am talking about?  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff