Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
On the Off Chance [Geoul x Ace] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:07 pm
"Hmm, well find your own way kid. i don't need anyone. i've been on my own since i came back from the war." he said and grimaced as he rested his hand on the wall as he breathed deeply
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:27 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

"It looks like you need some help seeing how you are. And my name is not Kid it is Claire," she told him. She went to him to take his arm to help him along the way rather than staying there.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:33 pm
"Whatever, Clarie. and i'm fine it just acts up sometime." he said but he did allow the girl to help him out, a small blush appearing on his face
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:16 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

"Well you need someone to help you. You can rely on someone to help you," she said to him. She helped him stand to help him keep walking as she kept helping him  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:21 pm
Akiro just let out a grunt as he shook his head. "Not when your in battle. you might as well be dead." he said as he glanced at her. for a moment he just stared at her watching her expression
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:55 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

She looked at him as she sighed, "You're creating a life of lonliness for yourself. No one deserves a life like that. Partners always look for one another," she spoke to him.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:57 pm
"I don't care. i'm fine alone." he said as he pushed her away. "Stop repeating the same things, i'm not going to help you and that's finally." he muttered slumping against the brick wall, he was dizzy and very tired
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:38 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

She huffed at him when he pushed her away, "I wasn't doing this so you could help me. I'm doing this because of the fact your like this," she said to him. She helped him down to the ground with her as she rested his head in her lap as a pillow for him.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:08 pm
Akiro sighed as he looked up at her and sighed softly. "Why and its not just because i saved your life.: he said relaxing slightly as he looked up at her
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:34 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

"Because you need someone. Just deal with it," she said to him. She then sighed as she went to leave him until he was ready to move again.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:55 pm
"Yea. whatever." he muttered as he shook his head before settling down their on the ground and closed his eyes soon dozing of
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:25 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

Seeing how he feel asleep on the ground, she stayed up to take watch. He needed rest for saving her as she looked at the sky seeing that the stars were out.  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:54 pm
"You guys doing okay. i noticed he had saved your life. I'm his maid, my name is Jessica." the girl, her cheeks going a dark red color as she looked at the two of them
AceOfTears

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:03 pm
geoul eissneun yeoja

"I'm Claire. I'm fine but he made need some help,"she told her. Seeing her cheeks going a dark red color as she wondered what was going on. She then went to move him to get him somewhere else  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:11 pm
"Alright." she said as she walked over to him and helped wrap his arm around her shoulder and hoisted him up. "I don't need your help Jess." he mouthed as he shook his head. "Shut up stubborn." he said as he walked with Clarie down the road
AceOfTears

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces