Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SLEEP
  WORK
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:17 pm
Citrus Novii

The more you know~
That's a bit surprising to me, the age restriction thing, are there visas for people older than that or is 35 pretty much the cut off for them? I'm sure they have a reason, but I dunno, that just seems pretty young to me~

What would happen if you couldn't afford to fly back?
That's something I know, if you want to travel places don't break the rules xD

Dang.
That is...a lot of people.
It still blows my mind that you can keep track of that much family. Sounds like more of a clan than anything else lol

XD yeah. Basically its to keep the exchange more of a I guess exchange. Most people above 35 would probally be more looking for a place to settle or move to, and I guess they want people who are only going to leave at the end.

Simple XD all of these visas require proof of a exit flight(or similar) when first entering the country, and although most airlines dont book a year ahead you can book one before your limit, and then extend it closer to the time, as long as you have proof of exit.

You are thinking this out, tis cool you are so thoughtful ^_^.

My nana was (is?) catholic....catholics are known for thier big familys XD.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:47 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

The more you know~
That's a bit surprising to me, the age restriction thing, are there visas for people older than that or is 35 pretty much the cut off for them? I'm sure they have a reason, but I dunno, that just seems pretty young to me~

What would happen if you couldn't afford to fly back?
That's something I know, if you want to travel places don't break the rules xD

Dang.
That is...a lot of people.
It still blows my mind that you can keep track of that much family. Sounds like more of a clan than anything else lol

XD yeah. Basically its to keep the exchange more of a I guess exchange. Most people above 35 would probally be more looking for a place to settle or move to, and I guess they want people who are only going to leave at the end.

Simple XD all of these visas require proof of a exit flight(or similar) when first entering the country, and although most airlines dont book a year ahead you can book one before your limit, and then extend it closer to the time, as long as you have proof of exit.

You are thinking this out, tis cool you are so thoughtful ^_^.

My nana was (is?) catholic....catholics are known for thier big familys XD.

Makes sense when you put it that way~
TO BOTH OF THOSE BITS OF INFORMATION.

I'm just curious 3nodding
Curious Novii, and it kind of sucks thinking about you being a fugitive in the great Canadian wasteland or something like that. How would you EVER get online?

...This is true. My family's Lutheran by tradition, maybe that's why we're so small. OF COURSE THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE.
I got to see an ultra sound of the baby today, and it's a girl. c:  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:07 pm
Citrus Novii

Curious Novii, and it kind of sucks thinking about you being a fugitive in the great Canadian wasteland or something like that. How would you EVER get online?

...This is true. My family's Lutheran by tradition, maybe that's why we're so small. OF COURSE THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE.

yeah there is always stuff put in place to protect countrys from people riding the system. Not that they always work, unless its people like me who allows follows the rules XD.

No worries, I love chatting about stuff ^_^. And yeah true coverage does seem to get spotty when you get outside cities XD.

Yeah thats fair enough. And nice, did you want to know the gender or did it just happen? Congrats though girls are much easier babys to raise in the first 10 years (then that starts to change really fast XD).  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:18 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

yeah there is always stuff put in place to protect countrys from people riding the system. Not that they always work, unless its people like me who allows follows the rules XD.

No worries, I love chatting about stuff ^_^. And yeah true coverage does seem to get spotty when you get outside cities XD.

Yeah thats fair enough. And nice, did you want to know the gender or did it just happen? Congrats though girls are much easier babys to raise in the first 10 years (then that starts to change really fast XD).

Following the rules is a good thing!
Well, most of the time lol

Just going off of physical maps and stuff yeah, sure you could blend in but I'm sure the accent would give you away eventually, then ensue overly dramatic swat team style where you have to scale a building batman style.

...I need to stop reading comic books.

I don't really care all that much, but I was helping to unload my AWESOME MATTE CUTTER and then I got an ultra sound picture in my face. The baby was totally flipping the bird in it though, which gave everyone a laugh, if there was any doubt it was my uncle's child that pretty much got rid of those ideas xD It also looks like she has a few of his facial features. It's kind of weird seeing Nikki pregnant though, I'm usually not that close with ladies carrying infants.

I HOPE I don't still live here when that little girl hits 15. Gods I was irritated enough with MYSELF at that age lol.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:24 pm
Citrus Novii

Just going off of physical maps and stuff yeah, sure you could blend in but I'm sure the accent would give you away eventually, then ensue overly dramatic swat team style where you have to scale a building batman style.

I don't really care all that much, but I was helping to unload my AWESOME MATTE CUTTER and then I got an ultra sound picture in my face. The baby was totally flipping the bird in it though, which gave everyone a laugh, if there was any doubt it was my uncle's child that pretty much got rid of those ideas xD It also looks like she has a few of his facial features. It's kind of weird seeing Nikki pregnant though, I'm usually not that close with ladies carrying infants.

I HOPE I don't still live here when that little girl hits 15. Gods I was irritated enough with MYSELF at that age lol.

Yeah sweatdrop

Wait, you're not preggers? :blush: based on the previous post I kinda thought you meant it was your baby...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

Yeah sweatdrop

Wait, you're not preggers? :blush: based on the previous post I kinda thought you meant it was your baby...

LOL sorry. The closer it gets to my bed time the more odd I get. xD

HELL no.
I just...can't do pregnancy. Even hypothetically. It really grosses me out, like I'm sure I'd be tokophobic if I let it rule my life or something. I'm going to be a cousin not a mother. xD
I don't even want kids, if I ended up preggers it'd be very disturbing.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:41 pm
Citrus Novii

HELL no.
I just...can't do pregnancy. Even hypothetically. It really grosses me out, like I'm sure I'd be tokophobic if I let it rule my life or something. I'm going to be a cousin not a mother. xD

XD thats fair enough.

I really want to be a father at some point in my life to ~2 kids.

Eh pregnancu cant be too bad, why else would people do it multiple times XD.

Yeah I am a cousin to 8 (and one 1st cousin once removed), I am uncle to well thats cloudy, biologically 3+2+1. Nonbiologically add 3.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:37 am
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

HELL no.

XD thats fair enough.

I really want to be a father at some point in my life to ~2 kids.

Eh pregnancu cant be too bad, why else would people do it multiple times XD.

Yeah I am a cousin to 8 (and one 1st cousin once removed), I am uncle to well thats cloudy, biologically 3+2+1. Nonbiologically add 3.

Aww, c:

I always figured it was for the "multiple benefits of being a parent" thing, not for the process lol. I blame school for showing us those birthing videos and I was just sitting there like, "D:...DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:"

I remember having cousins if that doesn't sound weird. Like, the dude my grandmother was living with for the first 8 years of my life had children with children, so they were KIND OF like my cousins.

I hated them. They were mean to me. I remember this one kid who put me in my toybox and sat on it and when I got out I spent the rest of the night hiding in the kitchen with the adults lol. After he [edit: The grandfather figure, should specify] died I never heard of them again. XD  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 am
Citrus Novii

Aww, c:

I always figured it was for the "multiple benefits of being a parent" thing, not for the process lol. I blame school for showing us those birthing videos and I was just sitting there like, "D:...DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:"

I remember having cousins if that doesn't sound weird. Like, the dude my grandmother was living with for the first 8 years of my life had children with children, so they were KIND OF like my cousins.

I hated them. They were mean to me. I remember this one kid who put me in my toybox and sat on it and when I got out I spent the rest of the night hiding in the kitchen with the adults lol. After he [edit: The grandfather figure, should specify] died I never heard of them again. XD

Possibly XD.

Dude your grandma was living with. Yeah does sound kind of wierd, but sounds close enough to call then cousins.

Dunno most of mine I didnt see that much besides a couple when I used to stay at thier place on weekends occasionally when I was going to school in the city a 40 min drive from home.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff