Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:54 pm
The Zoroarks answer came in the form of another illusion, her head jerking back a little as the form of a man was taken for her to see.
She had never seen this man before, so she couldn't be too much help there, but the tilted her head, understanding the visual before it spoke.
"Atticus." She repeated so she couldn't forget.
It was a safe bet that this was Omega's trainer.

"Do you want help finding Atticus? Omega?" Rosie asked, they had a visual, and a name. it was a good start. and if the Zoroark really was lost, well, Rosie couldn't just leave it there.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:04 pm
She didn't really want to look for Atticus, truth be told. She wanted Atticus to look for her. The main street was too crowded and noisy. To demonstrate the source of her reservations, Omega summoned another illusion: hordes and hordes of people filtering in and out of the alleyway through the walls on either side, moving around Rosie within inches of brushing her, accompanied by the loud buzz of hundreds of voices overlapping incoherently. The image was sustained for a few moments before she repealed it.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:13 pm
Startled by the sudden volume of people, Rosie tucked her elbows in as if trying to get out of the way of the walking people, holding her arms closely around the Jirachi and glancing around with widened eyes.
She got the message though, Busy cities were certainly not for everyone.
"I see. that's why you're out of the way."

Rosie hummed thoughtful, glancing behind her and trying to think of something she can do.
"Well, I am a pokemon trainer, I can send some of my pokemon out to search, if you like."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:28 pm
"Omega." The voiced would likely be a familiar one to Rosie, its timbre identical to the speech the Zoroark had been creating. A man matching the appearance of the earlier illusion appeared from around the corner, standing in the mouth of the alleyway with a mildly perplexed expression. "What are you doing?"

The dark-type flooded with relief, dissipating the last remnants of her illusions and trotting past Rosie to take up a place her trainer's side. She looped around behind him and looked up at him with a few pleased barks.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:42 pm
Rosie spun on her heels when the voice she had just heard now reached her ears from a specific direction.
Arching her eyebrows she would have thought this another illusion, excited for the reaction of the Zoroark.

The trainer let out a breath of relief, the Jirachi in her arms squirming out of her drip and drifting to cling to Rosie's back instead, putting the trainer between her and the dark type.

"Oh thank goodness." Rosie said a smile coming to her lips "You must be Atticus then," She concluded "the real one."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:48 pm
Atticus reached a hand to the Zoroark beside him, patting her head lightly to offer the assurance that would calm her. He looked to the girl as she spoke, finding her appearance familiar. The Jirachi that circled around to her back was worth noting as well, though his expression would do little to indicate that he took any notice at all. "I am," he responded levelly. "I assume from the fact that you're aware of my name that my Zoroark has been taking your time."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:54 pm
"Well we startled each other-" Rosie admitted with a sheepish look "And I guess the natural progression of conversation lead me to asking questions."
A light breath and a look of relief again crossed her face.
"I'm just glad its a happy ending."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:05 pm
"I see," he replied, understanding roughly what she meant by 'startled.' He knew Omega's habits well enough to know what being startled entailed for her. He was mildly curious what sort of illusion she had created this time. "I appreciate your patience with her. Her intelligence does sadly little to assuage her skittishness."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:09 pm
Rosie held her hand up, shaking her head quickly, "of of course, I'm a pokemong trainer after all."
She tilted her head "She is very smart though, I had no idea that Zoroark could illusion sounds as well. I learned something today."
She added, arching her eyebrows "did you teach her that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:13 pm
He nodded, his expression thoughtful. "Many Zoroark will utilize the ability naturally," he said. "They'll create the illusion of fire and automatically attach it to the crackling, popping noise that's associated with flames. Their illusions are limited, however, to experiences that they remember. Omega has trained to sharpen her ability to memorize from the time she was a young Zorua so her abilities could be utilized to their fullest."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:28 pm
Rosie listened with interest, though mostly by the fact that he seemed to know Zoroark pretty well, then again that wasn't too much of a surprise, considering the fact that he trained one, and apparently from a young stage too.

"She shouldn't be such a scaredy cat!" The 'voice' sounded on the verge of tears as it drifted through the minds of the humans and pokemon, causing the girl to straighten up with a jerk.

"Aw." Rosie glanced over her shoulder "Now.. I'm sure she was just as scared as you were."
she gave Atticus an apologetic look, though wished that the Jirachi had not said anything at all, mostly becasue it would just bring more attention to he.

The legendary just sniffed, reaching to to rub at her face, still clinging to Rosie's back.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 pm
Atticus wasn't unfamiliar with tales of Jirachi's psychic abilities, that they were among very few pokemon in the world that could communicate with humans in their own language. He remained impassive in response, though Omega's ears lowered in a pout. "Perhaps you should teach her."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:39 pm
Again Rosie worse an apologetic smile "I'm sorry, its been a long day for her, please don't take what she says personally." This last part was directed at Omega herself. then Rosie reached around to take the Jirachi from her back and put her back in her arms.
the Jirachi coiled her ribbon like wings around her body and covered her eyes with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:44 pm
Omega remained partially concealed behind Atticus, her ears flat against her fur and her brow lowered in a frown.

Atticus saw little benefit in encouraging the two pokemon to get along, picking up instead on a different thought, "It's strikingly uncommon to see Jirachi. Might I ask where you came across it?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:53 pm
It seemed that the Jirachi was more than done with this conversation, already shaken and confused with everything going on, then to be terrified by a dark type when she was already having a hard time getting used to dark types.
She could still sense the two humans, they were still there, even though her eyes were covered.

Rosie felt a little embarrassed and worried, not unlike her, she knew that the trainer didn't like confrontation like this, but the worry was sticking from from last night.
The other person didn't seem at all worried about the same things Rosie was, at least when it involved the pokemon.
Though when the topic shifted to her, she lifted her hand a little to peer out.

He was quiet, and passive, in his feelings anyway, so far he didn't feel particularly strongly about anything.

"She's actually been staying with League officials. My boyfriend came across her in the fields one day. but that's about all any of us know."
Rosie looked down at the Jirachi, who lifted her own eyes up to the girl.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff