[FIN] Call To Aid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:11 pm
"Wai - WAIT!" a breathless voice called, followed by a succession of shallow breaths. Akira came running toward the others, dressed warmly in a green coat with a Leafeon tagging along after him. The Leafeon seemed more concerned about his owner, who was clearly not used to running. By the time the brunet made it to the group of trainers, he could hardly stand. He had to brace his hands against his knees to support himself as he caught his breath.

"...Sorry," he heaved, lifting his head to look at Rosie. "I...I just got off of work a few hours ago...took a nap and...and saw your text." Pushing himself back up, he forced himself to stand upright. "I'm sorry I...I couldn't come sooner."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:25 pm
The call from another perked rosie around eyes wide as she saw a familiar brunette come running toward them.
"Akira." She said with surprise, not expecting him to come. She didn't know that he was a pokemon trainer. Or he was just going with them to Sandelwood.
"Are you going to come with us?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:37 pm
"It's no trouble at all." Andre assured the smaller girl with a kind smile. "I do so love to be of assistance." He let out a surprised huff as he suddenly found himself with an armful of Sylveon. Of course Tepsichore wouldn't let her human be alone for too long, she had to keep an eye on him! You never knew when something bad might happen! So she squirmed and shifted until she could perch half on his shoulders and half on his head much like she had seen Velencia do. "...Vincent is also very eager to help." He was pretty sure the blonde was just excited to see more of the island and possibly run into Team Rocket, but Rosie didn't really need to know that.

"Oh, hello Akira." He smiled at the brunette as he approached. Seemed like just about everyone was coming to help out. "How nice it is to see you again. I hope you've been well."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:07 pm
"Hm, well, I guess I wouldn't want to p- wait, a what?" Lin paled, instantly. "Uh. Y'know... I'd, uh, I'm not sure... Well is sharing a Charizard, uh, safe? I don't know if... Well, I'm sure Moriko could maybe... Or, uh, maybe a different flying type?" Lin tried, cautiously.
He'd caught sight of Vinny and had raised his hand halfway up for a moment, before the shock of just what Rosie expected him to ride had registered in his head.
And now people were coming and greetings would be all distracting.
He... did not want to be on a Charizard. There were enough of them, of fire types, about.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 pm
Vincent was happy when Andre gave him the go-ahead, heading Andre's threat he'd be left behind if he misbehaved. Didn't Andre have any faith in him? Vincent laughed to himself a moment, then greeted Rosie with a quick wave and "Happy to help!" then distracted himself looking around at the other people who'd gathered. He wondered who Andre already knew- there were so many of them already gathered.

After taking a minute to look at people, he didn't find he knew many of the faces. But soon he saw Lin, who looked like he'd gotten distracted halfway through it. The blonde hurried to him, greeting Jeeves first with a nod of his head and a hello. His Eevee followed close behind, looking up at Lin and Jeeves warily. "Linny! You made it! ...I didn't know you were comin', but you made it."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:39 pm
"Yes, yes I'm coming," Akira confirmed, nodding eagerly. "I've, um...never really explored Kodo outside Camphoreon before, so it should be an interesting experience. Had to call work to tell them I'd be away for a while first, though. The break is very much welcome, but I can't believe so much happened while I've just been bored out of my mind doing graveyard shifts."

Regarding the others present, a tingle ran down the length of Akira's spine as another voice said his name. "Oh, Andre! H-hello. What a pleasant surprise. I have, thank you. I've been living an obnoxiously safe and mundane life, actually, so I thought it'd be best to change it up a bit." He smiled amicably in return.

He felt he had seen most of these people at least once before, but there were a few that Akira didn't feel at all familiar with. The one talking about the Charizard, for instance, and the very large, long-haired man with the eyepatch who seemed to tower above the rest of them.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:02 pm
Seraphine merely sat atop her Metang, watching the others as they slowly approached and their small group enlarged to quite a sizable number - not that she did anything or moved to greet anyone, though.

"I don't have a flying type either," Nicolette said as she turned to Rosie, looking briefly and mildly distressed. "I was just going to ride Epona - do you think that's alright?" Suddenly there were a lot more people joining them, which easily lifted her spirits, and she offered a bright smile to them all, especially to those she recognized. "Hello! It's nice to meet you Dith," she said, extending her small hand to shake his large one, looking rather amazed to see someone so tall when in all likelihood she was the shortest person present. "My name is Nicolette."

Pascal huffed and pouted as he dropped his forehead forward to plop against Luke's leg, where he remained for a few moments before he turned and left to go join his trainer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 pm
Rosie's smile faded into a look of thoughtful consideration as she looked around at the other trainers, each telling what they had for transport or if they didn't have anything.
Looking from Lin, who seemed uncomfortable with the Charizard, to Nicolette who didn't have anything.

As the introductions and greetings of people who had not seen one another in some time, the pleasantries soon passed and they got down to business. Eventually figuring out the riding situations and the team was off to Sandelwood.

Rosie was grateful that Akira had offered to go, but she would have to make sure he was okay with it before they left Sandelwood, not sure if he was aware of what kind of danger they would get into.
On top of that, she would have to think of where to go from there...
For now though Finding the other trainers, and seeing how Yuri was doing was the first step.

The group would arrive in Sandelwood a couple hours later, pokemon who flew and rose hard through the entire trip were recalled, Rosie lifted her phone to try and text Dove that they had arrived before she made her way into the hospital and to the front desk to ask about the patient Yuri Lowell.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:35 am
About the time they came in a blonde man came walking through as well, carrying a couple bags of food for his friends to eat while they waited. Though he paused and blinked in surprise as he saw atleast a couple familiar faces. He didn't know that they were coming, but it was certainly a welcome sight.

"Miss Rosie," he called out, stepping closer. "It's good to see you."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:53 am
The sound of her name being spoken drew her attention away from the nurce behind the counter and instead to an approaching blond who she recognized fairly quickly.
"Flynn-" She sounded surprised, though in hindsight she couldn't really be, this was Yuri's best friend.
"Its good to see you too, its been a while." She said with a smile.

Glancing to the group she was with she turned as to address the soldier more squarely.
"How is Yuri doing?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:08 am
As the group arrived, a young boy looked up from the swablu in his lap, his eyes first going to Flynn, then to the others he now spoke with. Some of them looked a little familiar... He guessed they were here to see Yuri, too? For now, he just stayed quiet, stroking the humming bird's round head.

Dove would be nowhere in sight for the moment, though she had replied with a quick text to let them know where they would be.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:20 am
The smile he gave Rosie faded a little at the question, even though he had expected it.

"He's hanging in there. They've done two surgeries and we're expecting him to wake up any time. But the doctor said not to expect much. He's fighting infection and he may or may not be able to talk. They have him up in the ICU."

Clearly troubled, Flynn glanced over at Jace then walked over to hand him one of the bags. He then looked back to Rosie. "Are you wanting to see him? I think Dove might be up there now."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:38 am
"Yeah, we wanted to stop by and see how he was doing... but we've got something to talk to everyone about too." she glanced down the hall, then up at Flynn "what room are they in?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:57 am
Flynn blinked once at the abruptness of apparently needing to talk. What could be so important, he wondered.

He glanced at Jace again then back to Rosie.
"Can it wait? They're all very stressed and worn out."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:03 am
Jace raised a hand to wave at the others, then accepted the food Flynn offered him with a small smile and a polite 'thank you'. As Dawn hopped off of his lap to give him room to eat, he listened to the conversation, stilling his hand inside the bag as the blonde girl said there was more to say. Was something else wrong? No... No way. Yuri was already hurt, and...scary... Maybe it wasn't a bad thing, whatever it was she had to say.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff