Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"I'm Pregnant!!" [1x1 geoul eissneun yeoja/Ryu] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:37 pm
Hailey sighed as she opened her eyes to find her mother yelling at her, and holding the test. "Mom just shut up." Hailey muttered as she stood up and walked out of her room and got dressed in a baggy shirt and a pair of jeans and sighed as she walked down into one of the old sweetshops and walked inside, the building was going to be renewed into Hailey's maternity clinc, fitting when she thought about it but now it was covered in dust and dirt
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:24 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana exhaled, thinking of the letter she'd sent ahead of her and which had arrived two days before her.
'Dear Hailey,
Hopefully you'll get this letter and surprise before I arrive because I want to surprise you with my very first design with the payment I got for it. I'm sorry that I've been unable to call, but whatever happens, just know that you are first in my thoughts and even when I'm scattered more than marbles in a whirlpool, I still hold you close to my heart as my closest friend and the only person to know my true insecure heart.
With love, Hana.'

The delivery man strode around the home before breaking into a run and just caught up to Hailey as she turned into what he knew had been a sweetshop though it was now being retrofitted into something else. "Delivery for you... if your name is Hailey," he said, holding up the package wrapped in sapphire paper with a sea green ribbon holding a folder to it.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:50 pm
"Yea. that's me just put it on the table. i'll look at it in a moment." she said as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail. she was sweating slightly her white shirt sticking to her chest. and her jeans rolled up to her knees, most of the dust was cleaned up off the floor and some of walls had been covered with a fresh coat of sea green pain one of her favorite colors, sighing as she rested her hand on the small bulge that already showed on her stomach, she smiled as she walked over to the folder and opened it smiling as she did so
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:03 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana wondered if Hailey would notice the sea green interior of the vest, as the outfit was one specifically meant for her in those colors, though the company would release several different color pallets for the outfit. That one, however, was meant for Hailey alone.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:30 pm
Hailey smiled as she held the outfit and noticing the coloring and gasped, her hand covering her mouth as she looked down at it. she smiled as she walked into one of the restroom and changed, smiling as she felt the warmth as the cloth brushed her skin. "Wow." she mouthed looking at herself in the mirror and smiled god i've been such an idiot, she was doing some of this for me, not herself she said and smiled as she called hana's number.
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:46 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana was fixing a meal of homemade lasagna, and not the frozen kind, when her phone rang. A grin flashed over her face as she noticed Hailey's number and picture. "Hey, sweetheart, what's up? I assume you got my surprise," she said with amusement. She considered inviting her over for dinner. The sad thing was that she was sure that Hailey's family would look at her as a freak as many had already done due to her appearance. A slight sigh escaped her as she thought of the insults and taunts she had endured.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:52 pm
Hailey smiled as she nodded her head. "I love, it looks perfectly amazing. almost my mom kicked me out...because the whole pregnant with another girl's baby thing. so i'll be staying at the building, you know the maternity clinic i'm working on." she said as she sighed softly
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:04 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana snorted as Hailey spoke of staying in the under construction maternity clinic. "Nonsense. You're staying with me; I have the room, the pleasure of your company and a hot meal. You know where I live, after all," she said with a sigh. "If they do toss you out, it's nobody's loss but theirs that they can't see how beautiful, generous, thoughtful, and downright hot you are," she said with a smirk.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 pm
Hailey blushed softly for a moment, her cheeks going a dark pink color. "Well, i supposed i could come down, and show you how i look. i have gotten pretty big........since i became..." her voice broke off as she tried to say the word pregnant. sighing as she walked over to her bag and picked it up slinging it over her shoulder and walked out of the building as she locked it up
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:13 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana chuckled. "I could care less how 'big' you get, because while your body is one thing that made me fall for you, it wasn't the thing that originally caught my eye. It was your strong yet generous personality that did that," she said with amusement. She knew that to most, her eyes were exotic due to their unusual silvery color with lavender edges and a thin ring around her pupils that faded from a cerulean color to a deep navy color which contrasted with the natural color of her eyes.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 pm
"I know." she said as she smiled as she walked up the steps to Hana's place, taking one step of a time and smiled as she knocked on the door gently holding her belly with her hands and rubbing it softly and smiled a little bit
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:20 pm
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana grinned, glancing at the oven and noting that it was fifteen minutes until the lasagna was done. She paused, sliding the crescent rolls into the oven as she sighed softly, walking towards the door well aware who was on the other side. She was, however, unaware that her navy-raven locks of hair that curled around her face was dusted with flour and cheese while there was a splash of marinara sauce on her cheek and chin. She opened the door with a broad smile. "Hey, honey. I have a hot meal ready for you," she said teasingly.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 pm
"I can see that." she said and smiled as she kissed the other girl deeply and slipped her arms around her, and sighed as she stepped back opening up her jacket to reveal her bulging belly and smiled as she looked at her
Kaosujin Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:52 am
Endāhana 'Hana'
Hana, at first, wasn't quite sure why Hailey's kiss lingered before she realized the other girl was licking something off of her lips as they kissed. "You look beautiful... while I probably look like something the dog rolled in," she said with a laugh, shrugging. She could, at times, be remarkably oblivious to subtleties, but it did happen at times. She shifted slightly, unsure if Hailey knew what effect just seeing her again had on her. Now I remember one of the reasons I left without seeing her, which I know hurt her... I'm constantly hard just being near her, she thought wryly.

geoul eissneun yeoja
OOC||

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

geoul eissneun yeoja

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:17 pm
Hailey sighed as she looked down for a moment and sighed as shes hook her head and smiled a little bit. "I understand, i know you've been busy with work but i do need your help with all of this, if you want too. you can say no and i'll be on my way." she said as she looked down
Kaosujin Ryu

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces