Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
A Place Called Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:40 pm
Michael stood there and listened to his sensei and then reflected on his life. He remembered his days at the academy and how everyone had laughed at him. Everyday he would go home to his house and study everything to prove them wrong. His parents would worry about him as he had stayed up almost all night to learn anything. Then his parents came down with the disease he strived even harder to learn the techniques of his family. He had studied some much that he had missed classes and everything that he mastered the jutsu and changed his family into puppets to save their lives. He then looked up at his sensei and said, "I am the one who makes a way through any and everything. I am sorry for doubting myself, I thought I was a horrible student and would not amount to anything, but now I see, I am a Clover and I should not be ashamed of what I cannot do for others, but strive to make it past those barriers. Thank you sensei for teaching me this valuble lesson." With those words he took off the secondary set of clothing on Pa and flung them on. He did not care what others thought of him now he would plow through and make himself stronger.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:57 pm
Kelala looked at the poured sake, Rie was obviously trying to get her drunk."Hun. You wouldn't be trying to get me drunk would you?", a simple glance towards the cup referenced this assumption before she washed the food down. A warm, genuine smile was given to Michael."Good job, now your training may begin. I have developed some newer techniques I would love you to learn." Lala began to wonder where they were to go, there was plenty of missions she had to complete. She had to meet a few people, perfect some techniques, and of course work towards dominating the shinobi world.

Loto Teh Sake

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:07 am
User Image
The art of war is of vital importance to the State.

Rie Raijin xxxxxxx Joinnin xxxxxxx Taijutsu xxxxxxx Jiongu
Chakra Points: 195
Speed: 9/ Strength: 8

"If I wanted to get you drunk. I would need something stronger." She said
with a giggle. Taking a sip of her sake. "Besides, I'm more likely to get drunk
first....I can't really hold alot of sake well."
She scratching her head.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 am
Death_God_Mito

Test
sharingan

I don't plan on dying...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

till i can make my dream a reality....

As he walked threw the beautiful rice country he comes upon a castle. "Maybe this is a dojo or a trainers house." he walked towards the door. he then knocked on the castles door. "Hello!?" he said.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:17 am
User Image
The art of war is of vital importance to the State.

Rie Raijin xxxxxxx Joinnin xxxxxxx Taijutsu xxxxxxx Jiongu
Chakra Points: 195
Speed: 9/ Strength: 8

Standing up Rie excused herself from the table leaving Kira and Michael to themselves, maybe they will start training. On the way out though, she missed the door handle twice before opening it. She might be alittle drunk...from one cup of sake.

Making her way to the door was abit hard. "Hello, who might you be?" She said opening the main door and looking at the young man.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:24 am
Death_God_Mito

Test
sharingan

I don't plan on dying...

User Image

"Test, Testial uchiha i'm looking for a trainer." he bowed. "I was hopeing if you knew any or if you where a trainer that could train me." he said still bowing for respect.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:58 am
Michael heard the knock on the door and went to answer it, but was pushed away from it by a slightly drunk Rei. "Maybe you should go lay down Rei? I'll see to our guest." he then turned to the man and said, "Follow me and I will show you to my sensei." He waited for a response before he would take the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:03 am
IrIshInjun95

Death_God_Mito

Test
sharingan

I don't plan on dying...

User Image

"Okay thank you." he said as he would then follow him.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:44 pm
IrIshInjun95

A bird would fly up to Micheal then stop in front him, suspended in the air by the constant flapping of it's wings. There was a rolled up slip of paper in between it's claws, which was meant for Micheal to read. If read, the letter would read:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After being read, the paper would turn to ash.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:42 pm
Chastity Invaded

Once read and turned to ash Michael quickly scrawled a reply which would read,

'If I join may my sensei, Kelala join me. She is the only family I have left if no I will still consider the offer. I am sorry to bother you with this reply but she means the world to me.' Michael then sent the bird on it's way back to its masters. He then turned to the boy and said, "Follow me please." With that he headed for his sensei.  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:05 pm
IrIshInjun95

Death_God_Mito

Test
sharingan

I don't plan on dying...

User Image

"If i may ask what is your sensai like?" he asked him for he is kinda worried that he might be a scary monster type person.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:14 pm
Chaos_wolf12

Michael smiled as he walked, "My sensei is usually very nice. She has cared for me in many ways, some I wish not to talk about." He quickly hid his puppet arm hoping it had not been seen. "If she is angry just be polite. Oh where are my manners, Michael of the Leaf at your service." He spun around and held out his left, human arm in a greeting.  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:20 pm
IrIshInjun95

Death_God_Mito

Test
sharingan

I don't plan on dying...

User Image

"I am testial uchiha, ((Usualy likes to be called test.)) and it is nice to meet you." he said as he bowed showing respect. "I've been wondering countries for a while. i've been in search of a sensei and i have finnaly come across one." he said. "Hey what as the bird about?" he said.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:34 pm
Chaos_wolf12

Michael smiled and said, "A pleasure Test, and the bird, it was an old friend of mine from the village I grew up in." Michael hated to lie but he had no choice. He was going to leave but he would not risk others safety. When they got to his sensei's room he knocked on the door and then said to Test, "When you meet her give her this note, please don't read it it is very personal." On the note it would read, 'Dear Sensei Kelala I must leave some things have begun and I must rectify them. I will send you a message by mind when I shall return. Sorry to leave before our training began but I must go. If you wish to follow you know my chakra signiture and can easily follow it.' In very small print it read, 'please follow me.' After handing it to Test he ran out of the castle and headed to the mist following the bird's slight chakra of it's owner.
exit land of wind)
when you speak to her its lotosaki dude later)  

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:39 pm
IrIshInjun95

Death_God_Mito

Test
sharingan

I don't plan on dying...

User Image

"Okay." he said as he watched him leave he then wonderd around wondering where to go.

User Image

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces