Reply Roleplay
[FIN] A Game of Hide-and-Seek Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tymiko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:23 pm
The girl frowned. "I...don't think so," she murmured in response to Henrietta. "Why were you worried about me?" She met the older girl's gaze, the intensity of her own suggesting she wished an answer deeper than one merely relating to recent events.

At Flynn's response, though, her frown transformed into a scowl. "I don't want to. I like it here."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:49 pm
"Cuz you're our friend! And Yuri got stabbed, and you were gone, so we were worried about you!" Henrietta explained, smiling, but still, now, visibly concerned.
"Aw but... If you're hurt, then the hospital can help you feel better, right?" She didn't see an injury but as far as Henrietta knew, the only 'soap opera' explanations for amnesia she currently had was a bump on the head...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:30 pm
"In the middle of the woods?" Flynn asked, a bit perplexed, but then shook his head. Glancing over at Hen he again nodded his agreement.

"Atleast let us make sure you're okay, then you can do what you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:32 pm
"Whose friend?" Tymiko wanted to know. "Why?" Her questions started to sound like demands as if she had reason to doubt Henrietta's claims. Her voice took on the accusing tone of someone who knew they were being lied to but wanted the other to admit it aloud.

"I'm not hurt," she insisted stubbornly, turning back to the bush to pick more berries. "Not in any way that any hospital can help me."

"You can see for yourself that I'm just fine, so no need," Ty told Flynn, not bothering to look up. "Thanks anyway."

Tymiko

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:24 pm
"Whose friend?" Hen' repeated, confused, but brightened, assuming she was asking who'd been worrying after her.
"Dove and Jace and me! And Flynn." She smiled and pointed at the man. "And Yuri too, I'm sure though he's kinda been asleep, but I bet he'll be worried when he wakes up!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:03 pm
What was with her? Why was this girl acting so strangely? Had she really forgotten or was there something she was trying to hide? Either way, Flynn attempted to implore her yet again.

"Tymiko, please, just-"

"She said no!"

A voice suddenly interrupting before a strange bipedal gray and blue Pokemon jumped down from the trees. Eyes glaring at the two humans she deemed as a threat.

"Go away!  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tymiko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:15 pm
"Well I know he's not my friend," she told Hen, nodding toward Flynn. "He's barely an acquaintance; I hardly know him. Jace isn't even here. And as for you," she continued, looking back to the purple-haired girl, "what's happened between us that makes you think we're friends?" Ty asked.

"Do you even know what true friendship really means, Henrietta? Because as far as I can tell, you think everyone's yours." Her expression darkened. "And I'm not 'everyone'." She was silent a moment, allowing her words to sink in. "I don't know any 'Yuri'."

When Flynn began to speak again, she turned to listen to him, but instead another voice sounded telepathically within all their minds. Tymiko turned, wide-eyed.

"Indigo? Indigo, it's okay," she said, going over to the Mewtwo, berries still in hand. "They just came to visit. But they're leaving soon." Ty held out the berries to the pokemon as if to placate her. "I picked some of these for us. Want to try a few?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 pm
Henrietta looked very confused for a moment, but seized the opportunity and nodded happily as Tymiko said that she thought everyone was her friend.
"Yeah! 'Zactly! Everyone is unless they're mean, like Rockets and stuff! And of /course/ you're not 'everyone'; that would be silly! You are /someone/ though!" The girl insisted, but blinked, still not getting it as Tymiko insisted she didn't know Yuri.

She didn't get to question it, however, as the... Mewtwo appeared.
She wasn't entirely sure what it was... But it spoke.
And seemed... angry. It looked... kind of like an warped version of a pokémon she did know...
"Is... that some kinda Mew?!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:17 pm
Flynn had been watching Tymiko and that dark expression certainly was alarming. However the hostile and... Talking.... Pokemon had taken center stage. The blonde reaching out to grab Hen's shoulder to pull her back.

The Mewtwo calmed a little as she looked down at Ty and took a berry into her hand.

"I don't trust them," she said. "They want to take you away. Especially that one." the Mewtwo now pointing at Flynn who blinked then frowned.

"Tymiko what happened with you and Yuri? I know you haven't forgotten him," the man said sternly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:42 pm
Tymiko felt internally frustrated with Henrietta, but she decided not to bother with trying to explain. Perhaps Hen was determined not to understand, or maybe just not capable of it. It didn't really matter to her so long as she had Indigo. "Maybe I'm meaner than you know," she murmured, though it was difficult to tell if she was speaking to herself or the older girl as she didn't seem to mind if she was heard or not.

"She's a Mewtwo," Ty explained to Hen calmly. "Her name is Indigo. And she is my true friend."

Returning her attention to the Legendary, she stroked her arm soothingly. "I know. But they haven't made any moves to do so, yet, have they?" the girl pointed out. "And you know I would never leave without telling you. Even if they did try to take me, I'd come back and find you. You know I would."

"I don't know any Yuri," Tymiko shot back at Flynn, her voice hardening once more. It was starting to sound impatient. "I thought I did, but obviously that wasn't true. So there's really no reason for you to be here. Go back to wherever you came from and leave us in peace."

Tymiko

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:49 pm
"I don't think so; you seem nice to me!" Henrietta stated, remembering battling Tymiko and then turned her attention properly on the Mewtwo.

"Wow!" She didn't seem so concerned, though noted Flynn's hand upon her shoulder, and even decided to give a small wave to the strange psychic type, smiling again.
"Indigo? She's /awesome!/ Hi, Indigo! It's nice to meetcha! Thanks for being Ty's friend!" If the pokémon was being a friend to someone, then surely it couldn't be that scary...
It looked really cool, too.
"I've never heard of a 'Mewtwo'... Man, I had no idea Mews could evolve! Totally gotta tell Dove when we get back! I bet Trill would make an /awesome/ Mewtwo!"

But she frowned again as Tymiko said she didn't know Yuri.
"I don't get it?" And then she realised that someone ought to explain to Indigo, from their side of things.
"Oh, right! Hey, we just wanna take Tymiko to the hospital 'f she's injured, cuz our friend Yuri got hurt and we were worried that Tymiko might be too, cuz she was the last person with him before he did."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:42 am
Why did he have such a bad feeling about this?

"I'm not leaving until I know what happened," Flynn said stubbornly.

Indigo looked at Henrietta as she waved but didn't look to be all that impressed. Instead she glared again at Flynn's refusal. However she waited to see what Tymiko would say. She said she wouldn't leave and she believed her.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tymiko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:08 pm
"Things aren't always what they seem, Henrietta," Tymiko sighed, starting to feel more sorry for Hen than anything as her frustration ebbed. She would have hated to see the look on the other girl's face when she found out who stabbed Yuri. "I'm sorry if you end up finding that out the hard way."

In spite of everything, the water trainer couldn't help a wry smile. "Mews don't evolve, Hen. Mewtwos are clones of Mews. They're human-made creations who humans destroy when they've no need of them anymore." Her eyes took on a distant look. "Indigo just managed to escape with her life and we were just lucky enough to find each other."

Turning to Flynn, the black-haired girl kept a straight face. "Then you're going to be here a long time," she said. "And you'll probably make other people worry. But if that's what you want, suit yourself."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:46 am
"Well, sure!" Henrietta misunderstood again. "It's like Dittos! They can look like other pokémon, but they're not really..." She frowned thoughtfully, listening as Tymiko explained what a Mewtwo was.
"Why would anyone do that?" She didn't understand the idea of destroying a pokémon at all- pokémon were... beings, like she was; she hated the idea of any of her friends being discarded.

She looked at Indigo then, warily, but still happily; human-created... Like a Porygon... Sort of. Maybe.
It was very interesting... But, for a clone... She was sure clones were supposed to be... just like what they were cloned from. Mewtwo looked different to Mew. Very different. Similar... but definitely not a Mew.
"... Are you sure Mews don't evolve?" She asked, in a smaller voice, expression suddenly more thoughtful. She didn't really disbelieve it, but... well, Indigo was very impressively un-Mew-like.
"Still! She's awesome! It's totally lucky you two found eachother!"

She didn't want to interject on the other subject, though it did quiet her as Flynn and Tymiko spoke to each other.
Henrietta kept her eyes on Indigo, somewhat entranced.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:16 am
Flynn was not all that interested in talk about the Pokemon, though he listened just the same. His main interest had been in finding Tymiko and who it was that almost killed his best friend.

He frowned lightly at the girls response, and he sighed. "Tymiko if you're not going to tell me anything I can only assume you had something to do with it and I can't ignore that. It would be much easier for all of us if you would just tell me what happened. Please."

Indigo glanced between all the humans, her tail swaying increasing agitation. The strange mix of emotions and intentions was confusing and she wanted them gone.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff