Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Sleepy hates being a woman (Warning: TMI for some peeps) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:(
  You'll be fine. :)
  Good luck. <3
  Stop being dramatic. =_=;
  I demand all pain on you!!!! >:[
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:43 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I'd lie if I was saying I was playing it safe. :/

And I don't mind talking about this stuff. I'm never embarrassed talking about stuff like this that a lot of people would feel uncomfortable with. I always try to be considerate to others when I speak about personal stuff publicly because I don't know how much "too-much-information" one wants to hear. (Sorry to anyone that doesn't want to read about this).
But yeah. It was definitely like a normal period. Last 5-6 days. And ended. The only weird thing was that it was 2 weeks early.

Aww sleepy why? emo are you trying to have a baby?

Yeah TMI can be quite small for some people. For me I am very logical about body stuff, and I believe it to be normal, and that any feelings about such stuff is more a result of social cultural reasons, which I dont really buy into.

So you didnt find it hurt more? (besides the pain quite a while before?), you didnt find more of a flow, or more spotting/earlier spotting (ignoring the fact it was two weeks early in general)?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:50 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
I heard that menopause sucks, though
Blargh

I don't have to deal with that for awhile though. Thank god.
i hope I'm done with periods, period

XD  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:50 pm
Sagebomb

Aww sleepy why? emo are you trying to have a baby?

Yeah TMI can be quite small for some people. For me I am very logical about body stuff, and I believe it to be normal, and that any feelings about such stuff is more a result of social cultural reasons, which I dont really buy into.

So you didnt find it hurt more? (besides the pain quite a while before?), you didnt find more of a flow, or more spotting/earlier spotting (ignoring the fact it was two weeks early in general)?

I don't know why? >.< (I feel like you're scolding me. Sir Papa Sage.) But condoms make me sick. And I don't want to use pills. I know. I know. I'm playing a risky game. v.v I should really stop. My boyfriend is at least trying to stop it, but I keep tempting him v.v ...I'm bad.
And no, I wouldn't want a baby now... Well I would love one, but definitely not now. My bf and I are definitely not financial ready for something like that now. Well we might be, but we'd be struggling through.

And everything seemed normal. I had no spotting in between. Nothing afterwards. It came and went like a normal period besides being early.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:56 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

XD

xP It sounds like a nice life. I probably have another 30ish years until mine is gone. I've had mine long enough. I was an early bloomer. I was 10 yrs old. And I got on Christmas eve. It was a Merry Christmas for me. rolleyes  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:05 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I don't know why? >.< (I feel like you're scolding me. Sir Papa Sage.) But condoms make me sick. And I don't want to use pills. I know. I know. I'm playing a risky game. v.v I should really stop. My boyfriend is at least trying to stop it, but I keep tempting him v.v ...I'm bad.
And no, I wouldn't want a baby now... Well I would love one, but definitely not now. My bf and I are definitely not financial ready for something like that now. Well we might be, but we'd be struggling through.

And everything seemed normal. I had no spotting in between. Nothing afterwards. It came and went like a normal period besides being early.

I view all my guildies as family, I care very deeply for my family. I just dont want to see them get hurt or get into bad situations. I care...so yeah Im okay playing the daddy figure if I have to...

Yeah, sounds a little bit like you are asking for one. Although Im not a fan of the pill there are some varietys which seem to be working well enough with relativly little side effects if taken properally. Also if you see a family planning clinic you could probally get some kind of discount. But I agree if you dont need them you shouldnt use them. Condoms make you sick? all kinds? do you have a latex allergy maybe? like does wearing rubber gloved make you sick? There are alternatives. And I know it can kill the heat of the moment. But yeah I just dont want to see your life suddenly change and you have to make decisions like, should we keep this baby, and if so how will be afford X, and if not...how will we cope with that. I know its not something you want to think about, but is something you should think about. And yeah its just because I care. I can understand if you dont want to be hearing any of this from me, and I can respect you telling me to stop. (I do know several friends who have had kids really young, and had to face many of those issues of it).

Interesting, not really sure there are a multitude of reasons why it could be that early. But yeah definitly best to get the docs opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:17 pm
Sagebomb

I view all my guildies as family, I care very deeply for my family. I just dont want to see them get hurt or get into bad situations. I care...so yeah Im okay playing the daddy figure if I have to...

Yeah, sounds a little bit like you are asking for one. Although Im not a fan of the pill there are some varietys which seem to be working well enough with relativly little side effects if taken properally. Also if you see a family planning clinic you could probally get some kind of discount. But I agree if you dont need them you shouldnt use them. Condoms make you sick? all kinds? do you have a latex allergy maybe? like does wearing rubber gloved make you sick? There are alternatives. And I know it can kill the heat of the moment. But yeah I just dont want to see your life suddenly change and you have to make decisions like, should we keep this baby, and if so how will be afford X, and if not...how will we cope with that. I know its not something you want to think about, but is something you should think about. And yeah its just because I care. I can understand if you dont want to be hearing any of this from me, and I can respect you telling me to stop. (I do know several friends who have had kids really young, and had to face many of those issues of it).

Interesting, not really sure there are a multitude of reasons why it could be that early. But yeah definitly best to get the docs opinion.

heart I know. I consider all you guys family too. I love hearing your advice. I don't talk much about this stuff to anyone.
My parents, I think, don't even know I have sex. I know I haven't brought it past them personally. And I wouldn't mind if they did know, but I know they'd be pretty pissed off if they knew I wasn't using any kind of protection. So I'm trying to avoid the topic.
I am 23. It's pretty young to have a baby now a days at this age. I know my mom was 22 when she had my sister back in '85.
But I'm graduating college in the spring. I'm hoping to get a job in my field. Plus, I think my boyfriend is going to try and go back to school next fall. So I really shouldn't be risky and thinking all is fine. I've been playing this risky game for FAR TOO LONG.
And I have thought about all the consequences. Asked my boyfriend the other day if ever got pregnant would we keep it or abort it... I hate the thought of abortion. I don't think I could emotional handle doing that. And I know my boyfriend feels the same way I do.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:59 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

heart I know. I consider all you guys family too. I love hearing your advice. I don't talk much about this stuff to anyone.
My parents, I think, don't even know I have sex. I know I haven't brought it past them personally. And I wouldn't mind if they did know, but I know they'd be pretty pissed off if they knew I wasn't using any kind of protection. So I'm trying to avoid the topic.
I am 23. It's pretty young to have a baby now a days at this age. I know my mom was 22 when she had my sister back in '85.
But I'm graduating college in the spring. I'm hoping to get a job in my field. Plus, I think my boyfriend is going to try and go back to school next fall. So I really shouldn't be risky and thinking all is fine. I've been playing this risky game for FAR TOO LONG.
And I have thought about all the consequences. Asked my boyfriend the other day if ever got pregnant would we keep it or abort it... I hate the thought of abortion. I don't think I could emotional handle doing that. And I know my boyfriend feels the same way I do.

Thats cool, I like sharing advice, I hope to not come off too preachy or too know it all-ish. Yeah I didnt really talk to my parents about any of that stuff either.

Pretty much if you arent ready to settle down, like you are still studying or still finding a career, its not really time for a baby. And yeah abortion or having a baby when you arent ready, either way is a bad situation which will take a pretty big mental toll.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:11 pm
Sagebomb

Thats cool, I like sharing advice, I hope to not come off too preachy or too know it all-ish. Yeah I didnt really talk to my parents about any of that stuff either.

Pretty much if you arent ready to settle down, like you are still studying or still finding a career, its not really time for a baby. And yeah abortion or having a baby when you arent ready, either way is a bad situation which will take a pretty big mental toll.

No not at all. smile I like getting your advice.

I know. ...I need to tame myself, or start using condoms again (oh that's what I forgot to mention, I feel like the lubricant gets me sick. I know it's not latex. I work at a dentist office and use latex gloves often and I've never had an allergic reaction to them).  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:04 pm
My mom... made me an appointment with a doctor.... I dun wanna go. ; n;  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:08 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

XD

xP It sounds like a nice life. I probably have another 30ish years until mine is gone. I've had mine long enough. I was an early bloomer. I was 10 yrs old. And I got on Christmas eve. It was a Merry Christmas for me. rolleyes
I might take birth control anyway
Am I the only virgin in the guild?!
You experienced old farts!  

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:28 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I am sure you're fine!

This entire thread is so adulty. XD

On a side note, I've only had a handful of periods in my entire life.
It kind of sucks, but kind of not at the same time.
No idea if I'm infertile or not, still not taking chances though.

HOORAY FOR TMI.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:04 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I know. ...I need to tame myself, or start using condoms again (oh that's what I forgot to mention, I feel like the lubricant gets me sick. I know it's not latex. I work at a dentist office and use latex gloves often and I've never had an allergic reaction to them).

Cool cool, if I do ever overstep just let me know.

You know you can get unlubricated right? If as fran from American Dad puts it "Unlubricated, shes good to go just like her mother"...

If that dosent work you can still get unlubed, and then buy your own lube, there are millions of kinds out there, water based, silicon based, other based. What ever it is doing it to you, you can definitly find one without it. Just remember if you are going to test if its not good for you...test it externally first, like on some skin.  

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:44 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

I'm gonna leave this right here ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:55 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

That's actually totally reasonable. The spermicidal lubricant used on a lot of condoms (nonoxynol-9) really irritates me, so I buy unlubricated condoms and lube that I like/doesn't burn 3nodding  

Eviesee645

Hitched Sex Symbol

20,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Overstocked 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:33 am
GoldDiggingWhore

I'm gonna leave this right here ninja

lol.. Thanks. But I don't think I want to insert anything in my uterus.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff